Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308791 times)
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:59:26 AM

https://masternodes.online/currencies/XLR/

That says about 20 XLR per month. This would be the last month you can run a masternode as a swap is starting soon.

Yeah get as much XLR as you can before masternodes end which will hopefully be soon.

I just hope that we see the swap done in October as I'm eager to see the new look wallet and see how it will all benefit Solaris in the long term.
How much XLR is priced currently ?
And how many XLR we need to start a masternode. I want to estimate if it i worth investing in master node.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:09:57 AM

That says about 20 XLR per month. This would be the last month you can run a masternode as a swap is starting soon.

Yeah get as much XLR as you can before masternodes end which will hopefully be soon.

I just hope that we see the swap done in October as I'm eager to see the new look wallet and see how it will all benefit Solaris in the long term.
And how many XLR we need to start a masternode. I want to estimate if it i worth investing in master node.

on this moment around   0.00003 bitcoin     around 20 cents  and  you need  1000 coins for a masternode .
But soon there will be a swap too new codebase and then masternode will end  and there will be cold staking instead for it.
best place too buy xlr is on txbit.io

https://txbit.io/Trade/XLR/BTC

Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:19:36 AM

on this moment around   0.00003 bitcoin     around 20 cents  and  you need  1000 coins for a masternode .
But soon there will be a swap too new codebase and then masternode will end  and there will be cold staking instead for it.

Could you explain how cold staking will work?
I will not have to run my wallet 24/7?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 10:55:19 PM

Could you explain how cold staking will work?
I will not have to run my wallet 24/7?

No you will not have to run your wallet 24/7 to earn from cold staking, we will learn more once the team have finished the code switch to Stratis. The more Solaris coins you have the better as you'll be able to earn a lot more from staking and also from the txbit profits like MN owners do now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:33:41 PM

Having masternodes replaced with staking, especially cold staking is a big plus for me.  Wink
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:05:15 PM

Having masternodes replaced with staking, especially cold staking is a big plus for me.  Wink

Well, that's true!
I used the Raspberry pi 3b for staking xlr using their arm wallet but after 2-3 days the pi automatically shuts down and starting it headless and then running the blockchain index again which took more than 4 hours was a painstaking process for me. So I just stopped staking all together.
With this implementation, it's going to be so easy and useful.
Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:33:17 PM

Well, that's true!
I used the Raspberry pi 3b for staking xlr using their arm wallet but after 2-3 days the pi automatically shuts down and starting it headless and then running the blockchain index again which took more than 4 hours was a painstaking process for me. So I just stopped staking all together.
If it will not motivate people to be online and technically support the network is it possible what there may be connectivity problems due to few full nodes are online permanently?
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 09:22:15 PM

Well, that's true!
If it will not motivate people to be online and technically support the network is it possible what there may be connectivity problems due to few full nodes are online permanently?

I'm sure the team will have dedicated nodes to keep the network running smoothly so I wouldn't worry about this. We are now into October so I'm really hoping that we see the code base switch happen this month and that the swap starts either at the end of the month or at the start of November.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 09:22:59 AM

this coin is like ams ?
asleep

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:28:49 AM

this coin is like ams ?

Yes, same dev https://github.com/keesdewit82
On old source code:
XLR forked from AMS
AMS forked from PIVX
XLR have marketing and many more than AMS(only have kees and little community people Cry )

New source forked from STRAT Wink
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:14:21 PM

this coin is like ams ?

On old source code:
XLR forked from AMS
AMS forked from PIVX
XLR have marketing and many more than AMS(only have kees and little community people Cry )

AMS is dead abandoned coin without any use case.  XLR is totally different, here we have strong community and txbit project. Better not to mention "AMS" anywhere since many people lost money in it

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 11:01:11 PM

this coin is like ams ?

On old source code:
XLR forked from AMS
AMS forked from PIVX

AMS is dead abandoned coin without any use case.  XLR is totally different, here we have strong community and txbit project. Better not to mention "AMS" anywhere since many people lost money in it

I don't think Kees has abandoned AMS, its just that he is super busy working on Solaris right now which is taking up a lot of he's time. Yes Solaris has a lot more going for it right now with txbit and the code switch to Stratis but I believe AMS will also do a code base switch once he has finished working on Solaris. Lets hope that the upgrade isn't too far away now and that we see the new look Solaris launched before the end of October.

MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:12:02 AM

Yes, that can be a problem but If they implement DPoS consensus. This problem can be solved easily.
It will allow the users to vote for their delegates and get the staking reward right in their wallet without the need to run the wallet in the local machine.
Moreover, the top 100-150 delegates will actively keep their nodes running thus eradicating the problems of connectivity.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2296
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 08:22:39 AM

Problems, yes, there are problems need to be solved in order to improve Solaris network performance and capability, profitability for small investors.
Serious problems, no, there are no serious problems? Why do I say like this?
Among altcoins born in early of 2017, how many of them have still been actively developed by developers and have not yet abandoned?
Solaris is a very rare 2017-born altcoins have still been actively developed and lively operated nowadays. The team has never stopped improving the coin. That's a very good coin to remember.
The txbit.io exchange is a good one, but it takes more time to grow and has good daily liquidity.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:06:00 PM

Problems, yes, there are problems need to be solved in order to improve Solaris network performance and capability, profitability for small investors.
Among altcoins born in early of 2017, how many of them have still been actively developed by developers and have not yet abandoned?
Solaris is a very rare 2017-born altcoins have still been actively developed and lively operated nowadays. The team has never stopped improving the coin. That's a very good coin to remember.
The txbit.io exchange is a good one, but it takes more time to grow and has good daily liquidity.

Solaris needs to offer something new. What innovations planned? I didnt hear anything about adding of innovations to the coin so it stops to grow obviously

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 10:58:50 PM

Solaris needs to offer something new. What innovations planned? I didnt hear anything about adding of innovations to the coin so it stops to grow obviously

That is true however the dev did say that they can work more with the Strat code base so hopefully they have something in the works that will be released some time next year. I'm willing to wait and see what the future brings for Solaris.

psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:19:03 AM

In the future, I think the coin has a good prospect. Now closes the exchange Coinexchange and TxBit will add more players who can affect the price plus the exchange is already displayed on CMK which is also good. Many worthy projects did not immediately achieve good results so time will tell us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:53:13 PM

well,,, I've tried Txbit.io and must say the exchange is one of the fastest I've used since years. the deposits get notified by the exchange and the withdrawals are near instant.

What i've read so far here is that there is a brand new codebase that will be launched asap, based on Stratis.

Solaris has a very low max coinage, around 1.7MM right now and a slow inflation rate.

Like almost all altcoins, the price of this one got slaughtered and is now so low that I really consider Solaris, based on what's coming up and the fact that the coin can be linked to the exchange Txbit and get a share of the trading fees, that it is what we can consider a crypto gem. 

Of course I'm gonna ride this  Cool
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 09:58:13 PM

well,,, I've tried Txbit.io and must say the exchange is one of the fastest I've used since years. the deposits get notified by the exchange and the withdrawals are near instant.

What i've read so far here is that there is a brand new codebase that will be launched asap, based on Stratis.

Solaris has a very low max coinage, around 1.7MM right now and a slow inflation rate.

Like almost all altcoins, the price of this one got slaughtered and is now so low that I really consider Solaris, based on what's coming up and the fact that the coin can be linked to the exchange Txbit and get a share of the trading fees, that it is what we can consider a crypto gem. 

Of course I'm gonna ride this  Cool

Yes Solaris has huge potential in the future with what the team have planned.

We haven't received an update in a while here so I just wonder if the team is still on track with releasing the Stratis code base by the end of October or has it been pushed back another month? I know these things can take time but it would be nice to see an update on where it is at.

dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:37:11 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2019, 06:16:57 AM by dutch_loneranger

Yesterday there is released a sneak preview how coldstaking works.

https://t.me/solariscoin/103774

This is copy-paste from telegram . Andys words.

Hey everyone!

Do you want to see how easy it will be to set-up cold-staking in the new Solaris Core wallet? Check out the video!

Process is simple:
1. Fund your wallet with XLR as normal.
2. Click into Cold-Staking tab.
3. Click "NEW SETUP".
4. Enter the amount you want to start staking, and a Hot Wallet address. The Hot Wallet address is a specially generated address from another wallet which will always be online and staking the coins. You can either set-up your own wallet on a VPS to do this, or use a third-party service wallet address.
5. Click "SEND"! That's it, the coins stay safe in your own wallet, while the "HOT WALLET" does all the staking work.

To withdraw the coins from Cold-Staking, you simple provide the address to send your cold-staking coins back and the amount you want to withdraw.

Using Cold-Staking the coins always stay in your own wallet. The HOT WALLET has no access to them and there is no way to get access to your funds even if the HOT WALLET gets hacked.

Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: