Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308794 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 11:47:30 PM

Well I guess we all have to deal with what's coming as it looks like there is no other way to go about it. I just like to see Solaris listed on more exchanges as having just one exchange doesn't help with adoption. I see Solaris is listed on StakeCube for voting to get listed so why not try and win the vote and get listed, at least then we have another exchange and it won't cost as much.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 06:30:50 AM

hi guys! new wallet does not find any connection, so I cannot sync the wallet. Can anyone advice me something how to solve it plz?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 01:22:38 PM

hi guys! new wallet does not find any connection, so I cannot sync the wallet. Can anyone advice me something how to solve it plz?

Open the wallet, go to Advanced Tab and get wallet data directory
Go to that folder and open solaris.conf with notepad.

Add these lines to the bottom of the file:

addnode=176.223.131.60
addnode=85.214.223.236
addnode=85.214.241.80
addnode=85.214.130.77
addnode=81.169.238.113
addnode=81.169.234.147
addnode=80.211.88.141
addnode=89.47.166.220

Restart the wallet and it should sync

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:57:10 AM

Any company that is controlled/managed in-or-from the Netherlands (and all other EU states) is subject to the same AMLD5 regulations. There is no real way to circumvent these rules, apart from physically moving to BVI/Seychelles, which is not an option. A lot of exchanges already closed down trying to avoid regulations, and more will follow as regulators will come bite them in the ass eventually, even in Seychelles or BVI.

We explored every option trying to keep Txbit KYC-free, and at great expense, but it's just not feasible with the updated regulations.

I added bold highlighting to some of your words above, because I am going to show you by private message that there is a legal way to freedom. I will contact you by private message now to show you a path....

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 11:22:48 AM

Any company that is controlled/managed in-or-from the Netherlands (and all other EU states) is subject to the same AMLD5 regulations. There is no real way to circumvent these rules, apart from physically moving to BVI/Seychelles, which is not an option. A lot of exchanges already closed down trying to avoid regulations, and more will follow as regulators will come bite them in the ass eventually, even in Seychelles or BVI.

We explored every option trying to keep Txbit KYC-free, and at great expense, but it's just not feasible with the updated regulations.

I added bold highlighting to some of your words above, because I am going to show you by private message that there is a legal way to freedom. I will contact you by private message now to show you a path....

That would be a really bad idea. In Dutch we call that a "schijnconstructie" which means something like "a scheme arrangement for evading". It is a felony in the Netherlands to create such a construction.

Besides the above, it's not a viable approach for the future to keep on running. It would make the company virtually worthless for equity investors. Get used to the fact that your "freedom" will be taken away from you. Anyone who does not obey will eventually have to cease their business or end up in jail. Give it 1 or 2 years and the foregoing will be a fact.

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 11:08:51 PM

I made a post a over a week ago about getting Solaris listed on more exchanges but no one answered. Like I said, Solaris really does need another exchange as having just txbit won't work in the long term as we risk the chance that CMC might delist Solaris for having just one exchange so has the team thought about getting Solaris listed on more exchanges?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MichaelX

Activity: 27
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:18:26 PM

I heard something that all the new platform coins, or new wallet (stratis code base) are currently with the dev team? Are you guys not using third party escrow anymore? You're currently holding more than double what the previous guy did in the previous chain in addition to all the coins that have been reserved for the on going swap?

That's a million coins for the swap and about 200k for dev fund and bounties?
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 11:47:03 PM

That would be a really bad idea. In Dutch we call that a "schijnconstructie" which means something like "a scheme arrangement for evading". It is a felony in the Netherlands to create such a construction.

Besides the above, it's not a viable approach for the future to keep on running. It would make the company virtually worthless for equity investors. Get used to the fact that your "freedom" will be taken away from you. Anyone who does not obey will eventually have to cease their business or end up in jail. Give it 1 or 2 years and the foregoing will be a fact.

I never shared the above with YOU. You can do it, but do it legally. There is a way to do it legally and not under a sham arrangement, but since I can not trust you people to exercise reasonable discretion with these matters, I will have to cease my efforts showing you more. If the Dutch authorities will call a legal arrangement a schit-constructie then I suggest your small group of developer techno experts expatriate from Holland and join the ranks of the freedom fighters. Good Bye.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 11:29:57 PM

Has the corona virus put a hold on mandatory KYC in the EU?

By the way if people in the Solaris community want to help get Solaris listed on StakeCube exchange, you can vote using 1 scc coin, the max 10 scc coins daily. I don't think Solaris has a chance to win this month however the votes carry over to the next month which is when we can have a chance to win the vote for listing Solaris.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 11:17:08 AM

I understood what Solaris team faced with to keep the txbit.io is KYC-free but regulations are the things we can not control on. Now, onwards we go with updated regulations and KYC-required for txbit.io. This week I see the txbit.io ad banner on the forum. If I am not wrong, it is the first time Solaris team decided to run an ad banner on the forum, the first time for both Solaris and txbit.io. It is a good switch to a new era for the exchange. Daily volume on txbit.io has been gradually risen, that is in my expectation.
Quote from: https://txbit.io/
Statistics
24H Volume
5.613331 BTC
24H Volume (USD)
≈ $ 39,085.70
Registered users
Asset count
Market count
Server time
Apr 3rd, 11:16:15

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 12:14:28 AM

Solaris has been performing very well the past week with consistent daily volume and the price has been holding up nicely. It does look like someone is slowly accumulating more Solaris which in a way is a smart move as the price is low right now and could easily grow very quickly. I just wonder what the team have planned for later this year now that Solaris is on the STRAT blockchain.

Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 06:43:43 PM

Solaris has been performing very well the past week with consistent daily volume and the price has been holding up nicely. It does look like someone is slowly accumulating more Solaris which in a way is a smart move as the price is low right now and could easily grow very quickly. I just wonder what the team have planned for later this year now that Solaris is on the STRAT blockchain.
Anyway the price is stagnating near the value 200 times lower than 2 years ago
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 12:02:21 AM

Anyway the price is stagnating near the value 200 times lower than 2 years ago

Well if you look at it the price has been stable for a while now at the current price. When you look at other low cap coins it seems to be the same so I'm not worried right now as I'm waiting to see what the team have planned for the future. Hopefully they are working on something as the team have been silent for a while now.

Attractor

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:45:17 AM

I sent a big amount of XLR (more than 1000) on the swap address more than hour ago but still did not receive them on the new address.
SolarisDev I sent you a PM with the details.
Please find the problem
Attractor

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 12:02:20 PM

I sent a big amount of XLR (more than 1000) on the swap address more than hour ago but still did not receive them on the new address.
Please find the problem
Yeah I finally received it!
Thank you!
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 11:17:49 PM

Please find the problem
Yeah I finally received it!
Thank you!

Yes it can take a while before receiving your coins as the same happened to me when I swapped my old Solaris but the wallet needed to be topped up and at the time the team were a sleep so I had to wait several hours so I'm glad to hear everything is all good with you.

The swap is now over!!! I hope everyone swapped in time which going by the stats, it looks like almost everyone did with over 91% of the coins swapped which is good.

xomarnie

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 08:27:35 AM

Hi Guys,
I installed the Solaris Core wallet last month, and swapped my coins over.
I was going to backup the wallet.dat file (like I had done in the past).... but I can't find it on my PC.
Tried locating %appdata%/Solaris/ and nothing was found.
I have to reinstall Windows operating system, which is why I wanted to make sure the wallet was backed up.
Assuming my computer is destroyed....and I get a new one... can I simply restore the wallet on another device just by using the secret words and passwords? i.e. no backup files needed?
Thanks for your help... just don't want to blow it!
Attractor

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 04:40:54 PM

Seems you abandoned txbit.io thread on the forum.
And of course you didn't declare mandatory verification neither in that thread nor here.
Nice work!
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 11:08:58 PM

Seems you abandoned txbit.io thread on the forum.
And of course you didn't declare mandatory verification neither in that thread nor here.
Nice work!

I think the announcement for mandatory KYC should of been mentioned on the txbit thread and also on this thread however it was mentioned on their social media channels a few weeks in advance so there was plenty of time to withdraw coins if you didn't want to do KYC. I think the problem is that more dev teams now days use social media more then posting updates on here which is a shame as I still believe that this forum is one of the best places to post updates and inform the community. Now its all about telegram and discord for posting updates.

SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 02:37:17 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2020, 03:28:41 PM by SolarisDev

We stand at the beginning of something new!

The first steps have been made to the second use case for Solaris. A sizzling use case that you surely will be using! Don't miss out on anything and follow us closely on Twitter or Discord.

https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin/status/1279059731462701056

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: