Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 04:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308779 times)
sachinbhatia4

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:07:12 PM

Solaris is now available on StakeCube!

https://miro.medium.com/max/700/0*_nBZ705g33FZSP4-

After winning the coin vote on StakeCube, Solaris is now available on StakeCube!

https://stakecube.net/app/exchange/xlr_btc

I have my backed up wallet from when i was doing  Solaris mining in 2017 , How do i get those coins back in new wallet , can someone help .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2021, 10:25:45 PM

Solaris is now available on StakeCube!

After winning the coin vote on StakeCube, Solaris is now available on StakeCube!

https://stakecube.net/app/exchange/xlr_btc

I have my backed up wallet from when i was doing  Solaris mining in 2017 , How do i get those coins back in new wallet , can someone help .

I'm sorry to say that them coins are no longer any good as Solaris has had a swap since then and has switched over to the Stratis code base. Its always best to keep up to date with any project you buy or mine as things can change in 4 years.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 11:35:12 AM

On the 1st of July, we will launch our renewed Reward Savings with great economics!

In December 2020, we announced that we made some changes to our Reward Program. The reward program is now called Solaris Reward Savings, where “Reward Program” and “Savings” have been merged into a single feature with double earnings!

The Txbit Zero Trading Fee campaign will end on the 30th of June. This will be the beginning of the renewed Reward Savings program. The good news is that we will add a third feature to the Rewards Savings Program: The Solaris Buy-Up Program.

As you might already know, Txbit shares 50% of its trading fee with the participants of the Solaris Reward Program. However, the Solaris Buy-Up Program will change this a bit by utilizing 50% of the trading fee for buying up Solaris from the market, regardless of the price! Thus, we will place a market order and buy up all Solaris that the trading fee allows us to buy. This will create a great demand for Solaris in a market where the supply is already limited.

Solaris has a very low supply of 2.1 Million XLR, but only approx 1.4 million is the true circulating supply! Therefore, combining several features to one big feature with a buy-up program will boost the Solaris market!

So hold your horses and stay tuned!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2021, 12:08:50 PM
Merited by tbct_mt2 (1)

Solaris Buy-up program update

The burning question: Should we burn or distribute the Solaris among the Solaris Reward Savings participants?
We got a cool beans answer for you. We will burn the XLR that we have bought through the Solaris Buy-Up program!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 11:49:02 AM

Introduction
After many years it is now time for something new and exciting. Since the start of Solaris in 2017, the crypto space has evolved to become more and more focused on decentralized finance products. We have realized that we need to respond with new products and services to keep Solaris on track with the current crypto market developments.

New products and services

We will launch a complete new range of decentralized products and services:

Multi-chain AMM
FinaSwap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that leverages automated market-making (AMM) and yield farming mechanisms on the following blockchains:
· Ethereum
· Fantom
· OKEx
· Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
· Harmony
· Celo
· Moonriver
· Polygon (Matic)
· Arbitrum
· HECO
· xDai
· Avalanche
· Palm

FinaSwap Pools
FinaSwap pools allow liquidity providers to add their tokens to liquidity pools. When they do so they will receive FLP tokens (Finaswap Liquidity Provider tokens) for example if a user deposited $FINA and $ETH into a pool they would receive FINA-ETH FLP tokens. These tokens represent a proportional share of the pooled assets, allowing a user to reclaim their funds at any point.

xFINA staking
The FinaLounge allows you to stake your FINA and receive xFINA in return and then you stake it in the xFINA pool. When users make trades on the FinaSwap Exchange a 0.3% fee is charged. 0.05% of this fee is added to the FinaLounge pool in the form of LP tokens for the relative pool. When the rewards contract is called (minimum once per day) all the LP tokens are sold for Fina (on FinaSwap Exchange). The newly purchased FINA is then divided up proportionally between the xFINA holders in the pool, meaning their xFINA is now worth more FINA.

Farms
The FinaFarm allows users to yield farm FINA rewards with each new block based on staking FLP tokens they received from the FinaSwap pools.

Lending and borrowing
FinaBank is a lending and margin trading platform, built on the FinaVault, that allows for anyone to create customized and gas-efficient markets for lending, borrowing, and collateralizing a variety of DeFi tokens, stable coins, and synthetic assets. FinaBank’s broad diversity of tokens is supported through the use of a unique isolated market framework. Unlike traditional DeFi money markets where high-risk assets can introduce risk to the entire protocol, in FinaBank, each market is entirely separate (similar to the FinaSwap DEX), meaning the risk of assets within one lending market has no effect over the risk of another lending market.

FinaToken
The FinaToken $FINA is the farming and governance token for the FinaSwap platform.

Governance
The FinaSwap protocol is governed and upgraded by FINA token-holders, using three distinct components; the FINA token, governance module, and Timelock. Together, these contracts allow the community to propose, vote, and implement changes through the administrative functions. Proposals can modify system parameters, support new markets, or add entirely new functionality to the protocol.

Solaris will become FinaToken
Solaris (XLR) holders can swap their Solaris to FinaToken on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). This swap and rebranding will allow us to move forward with improved usability and new DeFi related use cases.

How will the swap to FinaToken work?
We aim for a swap with infinite time to swap by utilizing a blockchain snapshot. The plan is to deploy a smart contract that Solaris holders can use to swap their Solaris holdings to FinaSwap tokens. A specific swap website will be made available, and users can swap their Solaris with a few clicks using their metamask wallet. Users that hold their funds on Txbit Exchange will have their Solaris swapped automatically. More detailed information will follow when we get closer to the swap.

How about Txbit Exchange?
Solaris/FinaToken will be decoupled from Txbit Exchange. Given the new line of DeFi products, it does not make sense to maintain the strong connection between Solaris and Txbit Exchange. The good news is that Txbit Exchange will create their Txbit Token ($TXBIT), and every Solaris holder will be eligible to obtain one Txbit Token for each Solaris they hold. So not only will have Solaris holder the benefit of swapping to FinaToken, but also the benefit of obtaining Txbit Token.

Reward Savings and Buy-up program
The current use-cases for Solaris will become obsolete and will be discontinued in the future. Users that currently have funds locked up in savings will be paid with interest. Most probably the Savings feature will be reused by Txbit Exchange for their Txbit Token.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 04:22:06 PM

WAT? o_O
OMG  again Roll Eyes

4th change of the blockhain
NIST5, Xevan, Stratis, ...
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 09:37:51 PM

WAT? o_O
OMG  again Roll Eyes

4th change of the blockhain
NIST5, Xevan, Stratis, ...

We keep on improving. Thanks for your support!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 07:57:47 PM

https://solarisxlr.medium.com/we-proudly-present-finatoken-fna-tokenomics-6d65bc01f492

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2021, 03:43:24 PM

Dear community members. We hope you are doing well! As you might have read in our previous publication, we will have a private sale. In the private sale phase, we are selling a total of 100,000 Solaris for a price of $0.28. We will use the proceeds of this sale to pay for the startup costs of our already incorporated company and promote the Initial Dex Offering that soon will take place.

Please send me a PM if you want to participate in our private sale.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 03:19:42 PM

Update Update

Behind the scenes, the Solaris Team is working on the development of FinaToken and FinaSwap. We get a lot of questions about the swap, like:
- How can I swap?
- How can I get my Txbit Tokens?
- Should I transfer my Solaris to Txbit for the swap?
- When I have my XLR in my wallet, will I still receive the Txbit Tokens?

So, time for a new Medium article.

Which coins or tokens will I receive after the swap?
For every XLR you will receive 100 FNA and 10 TXBIT. For example:
You have 10,000 XLR. After the swap, you will receive 1,000,000 (1M) FNA and 100,000 (100K) TXBIT.

When can I swap?
We are aiming before the end of this year. But, nothing is sure in this world. Software development is hard to predict. So, the swap date is currently unknown. When we know the swap date, we will announce the date through our social media channels like Medium, Twitter, Discord, and Telegram.

Should I transfer my Solaris to Txbit for the swap?
Not necessarily. You can also hold your coins in your wallet. Both cases are eligible to swap.

How can I swap?
With the announcement of the swap date, we will also announce all the information about how you can swap. One thing is sure, Solaris held on Txbit Exchange will be swapped automatically.

How can I claim the Txbit Tokens?
Every Solaris holder will receive Txbit Tokens with a swap ratio of 1:10. Every holder will receive the Txbit Tokens at the same time as the Fina Token.

Will I receive Txbit Tokens, when I have my Solaris in my wallet?
Yes, you can hold your Solaris on Txbit Exchange or you can hold your Solaris in your own wallet. Both give you the right to receive the Txbit Tokens.

How long can we swap?
We are aiming at a ‘lifetime’ swap. So, don’t worry, you have plenty of time to swap.

Ok, what is the planning?
Sometimes it looks like that the team is quiet and doesn’t work on things. But good things take time! The team is working behind the scenes on a lot of things at the same time. The team is working on the planned IDO, and the whitepaper is almost ready. In the meantime, our new designer is working on a great logo and mascot for FinaToken and our own designer is working on a design for the website and other marketing material. Our Dev is working on the DEX and the swap technique.

The private sale is ongoing (for more information, please join Solaris Telegram or Discord Channel). The first thing on the agenda is the IDO for Finatoken, with releasing the FinaToken whitepaper. At the same time, we reveal the final logo design for FinaToken and FinaSwap.

Every day we are getting closer to FinaToken & FinaSwap!

A lot of news will come up in the coming next weeks and months. Follow our Social Media Channels, and be the first to know!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2022, 02:24:05 PM

Hi Solaris Friends!

We just released the new v3.2 wallet for Solaris. Please download and install the new version. This is the last release of the Solaris wallet, which contains the swap feature. The swap section will show a list of addresses that are eligible for the swap. Please make sure that your wallet is fully synced up to block 1129470

https://github.com/SolarisPlatform/SolarisCore/releases/tag/v3.2.0.0

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

imjustagirl

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 02:53:36 PM

How on earth do I move my 2018 coins?
I have wallet.dat backup and private keys etc.
The very first wallets came with no master phrase. Inside new wallet no way to import private keys. WTH?

1JPnqMd1Q43L3KbZ7SoTSdRCD2aLj2sikF Tip Me!
Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 05:08:35 PM

How on earth do I move my 2018 coins?
I have wallet.dat backup and private keys etc.
The very first wallets came with no master phrase. Inside new wallet no way to import private keys. WTH?
Seems that it has been quite a long and slow scam (in order to mislead people).
Damn they changed blockchain algo 4(!) times: NIST5, xevan, stratis and some sh!t on their own chain.
At the end one of them said something like "I can no more fix the blockchain. I'm ill and tired. bla-bl-bla".
And some fake person in the chat said he will try to continue the work.

So I'm very unpleasant to admit that your (and mine) coins are no longer cost anything (though I swapped them in 2018, bu anyway the chain is dead).
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377]
  Print  

Jump to: