Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Please close / lock this thread  (Read 2370 times)
r00tdude (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:30:48 AM

So I know there are some of you out there wondering what my bottom line price is - if you want to do something other than kick the tires, drop me a PM with an offer and lets see if we can work out a deal. obviously I'm willing to bargain as I mentioned in the OP...

For those with interesting trades, I'd specifically be looking for rigs, preferably hosted at a good secure spot. I'd like to branch back out a bit and do some scrypt mining again... not so interested in bitcoin miners though. 

Bitrated user: r00tdude.
r00tdude (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:50:52 AM

I had more than a few people ask me how I could support my asking price so I decided to help out a bit and run the numbers:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/dash?HashingPower=3.150&HashingUnit=GH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=800&CostPerkWh=.096

ROI at UNDER 9 months. Remember, there is no impending flood of X11 hashrate coming from a new batch of rigs...

a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:01:53 AM

I had more than a few people ask me how I could support my asking price so I decided to help out a bit and run the numbers:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/dash?HashingPower=3.150&HashingUnit=GH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=800&CostPerkWh=.096

ROI at UNDER 9 months. Remember, there is no impending flood of X11 hashrate coming from a new batch of rigs...

It's very probable that baikal will release new miners within 9 months, extending ROI quite a bit
r00tdude (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:59:12 AM

It's very probable that baikal will release new miners within 9 months, extending ROI quite a bit

Definition of impending: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/impending

If you want to troll a thread, please find another.

a29654

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:03:45 AM

Irrelevant to the point. Your miners are very over priced
r00tdude (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:47:56 AM

Irrelevant to the point. Your miners are very over priced

No one asked you for your opinion, and if you don't want to buy them, please move on. This is a for sale thread, not an opinion thread.

KNCFUN

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

DASH price is dropping so think .....

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:06:58 PM

DASH price is dropping so think .....

Price & difficulty is dropping. Please try to pay attention in class. I am making the same money now as I did when dash hit $110 at 35-40% higher difficulty.

IOTUSA

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:08:11 PM

FYI, Baikal can't produce any larger amounts of ASIC at any speed at all. Their last batch for around 100 units, that was 4+ weeks ago and they don't even know themselves when they will get new miners in stock.

a29654

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

FYI, Baikal can't produce any larger amounts of ASIC at any speed at all. Their last batch for around 100 units, that was 4+ weeks ago and they don't even know themselves when they will get new miners in stock.

Great info ! Thanks  Grin

This is still way overpriced
a29654

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:39:37 AM

Still hasn't sold

Wonder why  Huh
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:34:04 AM

Undecided Undecided Undecided
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:28:10 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2017, 07:24:30 AM by isoneguy

Should have taken my offer Smiley

I'd pay the original retail price on mini + shipping and no more.

Same for a quad.
a29654

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:28:39 AM

As would I
IOTUSA

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

Same for a quad.

Ha ha ha. It's like half the people on this forum are slightly 'touched' when it comes to mining. Look at Dash profitability before making joke-offers. Dash price is down 50% since absolute peak, but diff is also down 40% so a single A-900 still makes $1000/month drawing $50 worth of power, and your suggestion is the seller sell it to you at 2 months ROI..

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:24:50 PM

Same for a quad.

Ha ha ha. It's like half the people on this forum are slightly 'touched' when it comes to mining. Look at Dash profitability before making joke-offers. Dash price is down 50% since absolute peak, but diff is also down 40% so a single A-900 still makes $1000/month drawing $50 worth of power, and your suggestion is the seller sell it to you at 2 months ROI..

You clearly don't actually own an A-900, do you even mine?

We can all enter numbers into a calculator. But if you believe the numbers are exact you're dumb...

1. Don't be dumb
2. Be lucky

On a side note...what he wants for these would buy you more passive income if you bought the equivalent value in pretty much any other type of asic.
a29654

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:34:43 PM

Same for a quad.

An A-900 earns $500 not 1k
IOTUSA

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:09:11 PM

Same for a quad.

You clearly don't actually own an A-900, do you even mine?

We can all enter numbers into a calculator. But if you believe the numbers are exact you're dumb...

1. Don't be dumb
2. Be lucky

On a side note...what he wants for these would buy you more passive income if you bought the equivalent value in pretty much any other type of asic.

Sweet child, you call someone dumb and your counter argument is 'we can all enter numbers into a calculator'... Please don't try if you think that's how it works.

Perhaps if you are going to have an opinion, learn about difficulty averages and the swings in Dash diff.

IOTUSA

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

Same for a quad.

An A-900 earns $500 not 1k

Far closer to $1k. Don't just punch numbers into a calculator without calculating the average difficulty yourself.

r00tdude (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:06:26 PM

I enjoy reading the back and forth - thanks for the lively discussion.

Having said that I will only sell all the miners in one transaction. Given some market adjustment, I've decided to make one last effort to sell at ~$7/MH or round figures ~$21k. I'll be taking them off the market on Sunday the 9th and ride the wave of DASH which is now back up over $75/coin.

Thanks to everyone who has made offers so far... and let's see if we have some iron ball miners left around here.

Regards,
R00tdude

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: