Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApopheniaBTC - Bet and solve the challenges to win BTC.  (Read 58183 times)
joverst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 05:38:30 AM

New image! Only 59 hours left... the image is starting to clear up.
https://apopheniabtc.com/processed/3f45c5ba46732bff0998b12c69a42ac446285f226900e7ae9ef64c70fb9b0e19

My guess is that it's either a wind-up toy mouse or a voodoo mask (ik, so random, rite  Grin)

i guess this as battery but the answer was batteries -_-'' i guess it will be hard to guess.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:45:52 AM

The latest one is clearing up a bit I think:

That's a Casio calculator. Easy enough, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Tritonio (OP)

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

Vanity of vanities; all is vanity...

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:51:08 AM

What's this?
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:12:27 PM

I see you've upped the bet size and the starting pot to 6mBTC and 24mBTC respectively.
This will be interesting, will there be more, or less people betting on apophenia now?

New image:

The hint is "Name only one item"... So there should be multiple things in the picture.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 08:39:43 PM

What's this?

Looks like a plate... not sure the term, but the china that's for decoration only.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:33:51 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 10:37:01 PM by Tritonio

What's this?

Looks like a plate... not sure the term, but the china that's for decoration only.

That one was solved. It's a squirrel! :-) A painted one.

I see you've upped the bet size and the starting pot to 6mBTC and 24mBTC respectively.
This will be interesting, will there be more, or less people betting on apophenia now?

New image:

The hint is "Name only one item"... So there should be multiple things in the picture.

Ha that was a typo. But I'll leave it as it is! I will increase the hours though somewhat (it'll still be more reward/day though)
(to clarify, the pot was a typo, not the hint)
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:46:51 AM

Should be getting easy in the next 24 hours or so. Although I could be quite biased. :-)
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:03:55 PM

Here's the latest one!
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:06:24 AM

I expected the cat to be solved a bit earlier... :-S

Here's a new one:
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:33:28 PM

Here's the latest one:

Also the previous one was quite easy by the time it got solved I think:
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:41:28 PM

i really like playing your game, i sometimes make some guesses on the pictures but i win really rarely it is tough for me to win anything decent in it still its one of the best websites in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:09:39 AM

i really like playing your game, i sometimes make some guesses on the pictures but i win really rarely it is tough for me to win anything decent in it still its one of the best websites in my opinion

Thank you Fravia. :-)

Here's the newest one:

Also congrats on whoever solved the coins picture. I think I forgot to post that one here good job. :-) EDIT: Oh it looks like I did post it here.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:35:40 PM

Damn, are you sure this last picture has the right solution? Many variations of the same have been attempted, and I don't think it's anything else than what's already been bet, the picture is pretty clear now.
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:54:14 PM

Damn, are you sure this last picture has the right solution? Many variations of the same have been attempted, and I don't think it's anything else than what's already been bet, the picture is pretty clear now.

Yes... I hate it when this happens...  Undecided I have typed in 4 answers for this picture and obviously nobody has bet on one of those yet. I'm watching what players are betting though and to be honest I wish I had included some of these answers as correct ones. But as I've said in the past often there are answers that fit the picture but are not accepted as correct (either because I didn't think of that variation when I was typing the correct answers in or simply because there were too many variations to list. Sometimes I overdo it and add tons of correct answers. Other times I just add a few (like in this instance). I can't say much more for now without giving out clues.

(Just FYI: If this picture expires without a solution, the pot (excluding the starting pot) will be transferred to the next picture, it doesn't go to the website. This has happened maybe 2-3 times in the past.)
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:29:30 PM

Yes... I hate it when this happens...  Undecided I have typed in 4 answers for this picture and obviously nobody has bet on one of those yet. I'm watching what players are betting though and to be honest I wish I had included some of these answers as correct ones. But as I've said in the past often there are answers that fit the picture but are not accepted as correct (either because I didn't think of that variation when I was typing the correct answers in or simply because there were too many variations to list. Sometimes I overdo it and add tons of correct answers. Other times I just add a few (like in this instance). I can't say much more for now without giving out clues.

All right, I'll be thinking about more variations, let's see if I hit the jackpot Cheesy

(Just FYI: If this picture expires without a solution, the pot (excluding the starting pot) will be transferred to the next picture, it doesn't go to the website. This has happened maybe 2-3 times in the past.)

Yeah, I've seen that explained on the site Smiley
LiberOptions

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:36:30 PM

Great idea for making a betting site and the site even looks cool!
Hope I can win the potato chip bet Smiley
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:15:52 PM

Looks like someone got it! Well, you clearly say "make it simple" on the answer field... And that's what 2nd and 3rd option tell us Cheesy Typical of humans to complicate Smiley
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 11:40:33 PM

Surprised this game is still running after 3 years.
When are you going to add new pictures? Looking to play but all the current ones are solved.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Tritonio (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:49:00 PM

Surprised this game is still running after 3 years.
When are you going to add new pictures? Looking to play but all the current ones are solved.

Welcome back! Adding a picture in a few minutes!

Looks like someone got it! Well, you clearly say "make it simple" on the answer field... And that's what 2nd and 3rd option tell us Cheesy Typical of humans to complicate Smiley

Yeap. You can see the other correct answers if you click on the picture now. They are listed. As I said I wish I had added french fry but for some reason I didn't think of it at the time. Nevertheless I'm not comfortable adding answers afterwards unless the correct ones were... wrong.  Embarrassed

-Tx-Rider

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:51:25 PM

Very fresh and knowledge-use game.
Unfortunately Im very bad in those games Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: