Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149538 times)
ZrCoin (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:00:19 PM

We are happy to announce!
ZrCoin ICO will be on 25th of April - 24th of May'17!
Stay tuned!

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:11:44 PM

We are happy to announce, on 5th of April at 15.00 you can listen to interview with Andrey Nikonorov on Megapolis radio station in programm "Silicon Valley".

But small note - it ll be in russian.
So if suddenly you can understand russian, join!

Andrey Nikonorov is one of the project's devs and blockchain expert famous in Russia.

Facebook post
https://www.facebook.com/zrcoin/posts/1457917724253463

Will there be an English summary made available?

Surely we ll translate everything.
At least we ll make summary and publish it.

In general we ll have more publications and video/radio programms in english in future.

Will be interesting to hear/read this programm. Its good idea to translate all publications to english.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Vlegale

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

Have you seen these videos?
Very cool
https://zrcoin.io/videos
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:03:08 AM

Stay tuned!

Cool
ICO coming.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:15:55 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 01:09:41 PM by yoyoamigo

Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

this is a simple recap of all activities and news for the past week.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved.  
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.
For the community, please liked it or retweet it as well.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Thank you and enjoy the recap.  

Ride on WAVES!

Last Updated on: 4th April 2017
This is the 1st recap that 'yoyoamigo' has done for ZrCoin. There is no previous recap.
The next recap is out! Click here

1] Now on Facebook |Link:1
2] Now on Instagram |Link:1
3] Now on Telegram |Link:1
4] Whitepaper has been released |Link:1
5] Team attended XIII Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Scrap Metals Forum |Link:1
6] Overview & ROI Analysis |Link:1

WavesPlatform Recap is out. Check it out!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

baomoremoney

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:05:28 AM

Stay tuned!

ICO delayed again? Plan to lower the threshold? Otherwise you will regret you don't hear me.

bezbezbez

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:44:23 AM

Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved.  
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Ride on WAVES!

03 April - 09 April 2017 ZRCOIN Recap will be out next week!

Great! Thank you!
bezbezbez

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:56:32 AM

Do you have twitter?

@yoyoamigo
cvasy

Activity: 520

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:00:25 AM

nice programs dev  Wink any bounty info?? social/web article bounty?

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:01:09 AM

I like this already, when will the ICO start? any bounty campaign?
bezbezbez

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:08:30 AM

ICO will satart 25.04
i think you can check TVE + signature bounty + translations
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:40:40 AM

nice programs dev  Wink any bounty info?? social/web article bounty?

Yep!

Join Bounty Program here!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1839336.0

START ICO WILL BE ON 25TH OF APRIL! END - 24TH OF MAY!

Vlegale

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

I see that there is a affiliate program inside!
1% introduction bonus
Is it possible to link my signature to this ref link?
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

1% introduction bonus

Yes, think so!
It has been just installed.
You are with so fast reaction.

I think, you can use your referal link inside BB-code of your signature.

Do you know how to insert it, right?

I ll detail about this opportunity a bit later also.

poloniexwhale

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:23:49 PM

1% introduction bonus

Yes, think so!

This is quite awesome if you implement an affiliate program for attracting more investors, you know we can easily hire more investors with our signature.

BusinessViki

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:42:22 PM

Message from yoyoamigo

Ride on WAVES!

https://i.imgur.com/LbkTILz.png

https://i.imgur.com/dJqITB3.png

03 April - 09 April 2017 ZRCOIN Recap will be out next week!

https://i.imgur.com/imoNuOE.png

Dear friend!

Your recap is great. We would like to share it, but please edit the datas. The right Datas of ICOs are from 25 April till 24 May 2017. We will be glad a new image to share with all the hashtags and links
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:49:39 PM

1% introduction bonus

Yes, think so!

This is quite awesome if you implement an affiliate program for attracting more investors, you know we can easily hire more investors with our signature.

Yes, thank you!

Register and invite your friends.

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:59:03 PM

Message from yoyoamigo

Hello, Yoyoamigo!

It's awesome!

We are good friends with Wavesplatform and we are happy, that Waves has so warm and creative friends here.

We are happy to be inside such relationship as well.

We would like to use it, but may be it's possible to change dates to real ICO dates of ZrCoin?
25th of April - 24th of May
We could use it with all links and hashtags you want in our promo.

Thank you!
The whole our team is impressed  Roll Eyes

It's so great!

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:17:24 PM

Dear bitcointalkers!

Now we are happy to launch, we have referal program!

So now after registration you ll have your own referal link.
If user which is invited by your link, become an investor, you ll get 1% as reward.

Register!
You also can add referal link inside bb-code of your signature.

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:27:06 PM

Also we are happy to share this link with you!
ZrCoin project was mentioned in Forbes!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/04/03/the-birth-of-a-blockchain-from-ripples-to-making-crypto-waves/#7c5cfe3b418b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: