Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149522 times)
ZrCoin (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

how many coin will be relased?

Hi, that will depend on the ICO result

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:03:15 AM

My dashboard shows how different the amount of zrcoin is; When I joined the first day I had 65 ZrCoin. But now if i join again i will have 118. Will ZrCoin calculate after the end?

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

this project is really interesting, perhaps we now understand the utility of the blockchain and associated to raw materials and production processes of semi-finished products

here you will find the site                                https://zrcoin.io/ref/rD5nsBPLYVZF

here you will find the business plane              https://zrcoin.io/files/business_plan.pdf
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1186

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:15:13 AM

It's nice to watch this project grow , I mean ICO is working fine , team is great so yea good choice .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Cyndonald

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

The awareness campaign as far as i know started a month ahead but it seem not getting much attention base on how much is gathered compare to some projects which collected more than 2 million is just two weeks.  One plant isn't that enough. More plants should be established if we can put more money for this noble project.

Yes, there are some good ICO project which are in pre-sale ICO launching at the present. many investors are focusing on these projects so They can not  join many project at the same time. it will be a big obstacle for this project although this is a quite good for investing.
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

The awareness campaign as far as i know started a month ahead but it seem not getting much attention base on how much is gathered compare to some projects which collected more than 2 million is just two weeks.  One plant isn't that enough. More plants should be established if we can put more money for this noble project.

I think the slow progress is because of the other ICOs going on at the same time, as soon as they end this week, I believe ZrCoin will pick up and raise more than the minimum cap of $3.5mil.
iamjustask

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:05:17 AM

This is just not serious and our designer is desired by lots of campaigns after this website and we had so many positive words, so your notes are just not visible.
Just clean your eyes, they were blured by the dust of your promotion campaign.

4. This question is especially awsome.
Did the citizens of Magnitogorsk agreed this project?
It's green technology. No wastes. No any harm.
It's not required any special agreements with citizens or with somebody else.
blah-blah-blah. Please provide full environmental assessment of your project signed by government officials to your future investors and do it in public, not in customer area of your website.
Before that you only have some words and pretty green pictures with the word "ECO".

Please, don't think, you are the smartest person on Earth and others don't understand anything or scammers.
Please, read more detailed our White paper and documents.
You shows EBITDA at same level for future 5 years. Lol.

Look at our team and escrows.
I don't know anyone from your team and escrow. They are only humans for me.

We have unique technology and want blockchain going to real field and production.
http://bitcoinchaser.com/zrcoin
Why Set ZrCoin up as an ICO?
BC: An ICO takes a considerable amount of time to set up. Why do you think you would be better off launching ZrCoin than investing the time you invested in preparing the ICO in getting a bank to finance the project?
ZC: Our project is a venture fund.
No, you are a venture fund and your main goal - to fund the money, buyback your color tokens by converted price and achieve your profit from price rising of cryptocurrencies.  

All your shitty optimism about running a plant in half of year is a fiction. Not in Russia. Every government control division have a "control time" to check your documents and to react, to check your plant, to check your personnel and your company. This control time starts from 2 weeks for very simple procedures and can continuous in month and years for big projects. It called "russian bureaucracy".
Your company have a status of Limited Liability Company with the capital 78800 RUR (about 1400 dollars in current prices). Not serious.

My main claim about your project: you promise unrealistic time for project implementation of zirconium manufacturing. But your motivation is very clear for me: you are the venture fund and now you want the money in general, zirconium dioxide is your protection screen. You will say again and again: read our docs and give us the money. But your docs are full of water and there is no ecological assessment in public. This is undertalking of serious details. That's why I don't believe you.
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:46:10 PM

This is just not serious and our designer is desired by lots of campaigns after this website and we had so many positive words, so your notes are just not visible.
Just clean your eyes, they were blured by the dust of your promotion campaign.

4. This question is especially awsome.
Did the citizens of Magnitogorsk agreed this project?
It's green technology. No wastes. No any harm.
It's not required any special agreements with citizens or with somebody else.
blah-blah-blah. Please provide full environmental assessment of your project signed by government officials to your future investors and do it in public, not in customer area of your website.
Before that you only have some words and pretty green pictures with the word "ECO".

Please, don't think, you are the smartest person on Earth and others don't understand anything or scammers.
Please, read more detailed our White paper and documents.
You shows EBITDA at same level for future 5 years. Lol.

Look at our team and escrows.
I don't know anyone from your team and escrow. They are only humans for me.

We have unique technology and want blockchain going to real field and production.
http://bitcoinchaser.com/zrcoin
Why Set ZrCoin up as an ICO?
BC: An ICO takes a considerable amount of time to set up. Why do you think you would be better off launching ZrCoin than investing the time you invested in preparing the ICO in getting a bank to finance the project?
ZC: Our project is a venture fund.
No, you are a venture fund and your main goal - to fund the money, buyback your color tokens by converted price and achieve your profit from price rising of cryptocurrencies.  

All your shitty optimism about running a plant in half of year is a fiction. Not in Russia. Every government control division have a "control time" to check your documents and to react, to check your plant, to check your personnel and your company. This control time starts from 2 weeks for very simple procedures and can continuous in month and years for big projects. It called "russian bureaucracy".
Your company have a status of Limited Liability Company with the capital 78800 RUR (about 1400 dollars in current prices). Not serious.

My main claim about your project: you promise unrealistic time for project implementation of zirconium manufacturing. But your motivation is very clear for me: you are the venture fund and now you want the money in general, zirconium dioxide is your protection screen. You will say again and again: read our docs and give us the money. But your docs are full of water and there is no ecological assessment in public. This is undertalking of serious details. That's why I don't believe you.

Well, I got your point.
I ll respond something to this later.

In any way I like this discussion, because it's constructive. And has reasonable questions.
So it can be useful for people to read and decide to join or not this project.

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

New post in our blog.

Something about company shares.

https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-1-8-million-and-counting-dc0a4c068d05

bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

I just found out this project and it seems very interesting.
I am reading all the white paper and I understand the need of a crowdfunding.
The problem is that I don't really understand why this project need of a blockchain and a cryptocoin? Huh
1cyrax00

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

I just found out this project and it seems very interesting.
I am reading all the white paper and I understand the need of a crowdfunding.
The problem is that I don't really understand why this project need of a blockchain and a cryptocoin? Huh

It is a new way to have loans from people and not from bank. I think is a good idea to use blockchain technology, every financial assets will be inside a blockchain in future.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2800
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:21:43 PM

I have not seen ZRCOIN in the TVE for one more week, whether zrcoin stop promo in TVE ?

No, I ve seen some tasks on Twitter the day before yesterday.
I am sure.

But I did not see yesterday. It's true.

What is TVE? Is ZrCoin advertising on tv channel? I knew ZrCoin on icocountdown website, twitter and some telegram chats but nothing about TV..
i hope they not realy stop ZrCoin on TVE but just take a little break...

Yaeh, I ve seen today new tasks on TVE!

So go-go to twitter  Grin
so they start again...this is a very very good news...
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:25:53 PM

Yes, the campaign started early but currently the market is saturated with many ICOs unless the team member are well known in the spce with good idea it willbe difficult to get excess funds
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:36:10 PM

EncryptoTel ico got 2 million Waves
MobileGO ico almost got 1 million Waves.

ZrCoin ico below 100k Waves.

I think Waves community will make an surprise attack on this too

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:11:41 PM

With the rise in BTC, I am confident that zrcoin would hit the $3.5M cap and surpass it, also last minute whales are already lurking.
1cyrax00

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:21:15 PM

There is still time for the ICO. ZrCoin could increase waves and others token during the last day. I think marketing is done in very good way.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:37:58 PM

With the rise in BTC, I am confident that zrcoin would hit the $3.5M cap and surpass it, also last minute whales are already lurking.
many are watching and waiting for the last few days as happens in many ico,
this has implications that are very interesting will attract a lot of big investors
enigmatical

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:41:22 PM

Total raised ICO until today is 1,918,161 USD it's awesome optimist ico will be success
good result up to now, 2 million are a step towards the 7, and for now we have not been disappointed. for those, like me, who has participated in the ico is a pleasure to see so much participation. we continue, we continue
I like zr coin, but very sorry my viral account is disable,
The viral is not very suitable for the promotion of social media bounty,
In address to THE VIRAL EXCHANGE do not banned an innocent account,
RIP TVE

What did you do to get your account banned and disabled on TVE???
enigmatical

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:02:21 PM

"if the Company is eligible for IPO."

If I don't want to sell my ZrCoin back to the company and the company isn't on the IPO yet - what next?
Will the market rate of ZrCoin be raising meanwhile?
No one can say for sure, irrespective of the way the cryptocoins swings with volatility, we are hopeful there will be a steady appreciable increase in the value of this coin over time because the underlying fundamental and roadmap for the development of this project is being the only commodity project backed with blockchain is vital.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:16:14 PM

Total raised ICO until today is 1,918,161 USD it's awesome optimist ico will be success
good result up to now, 2 million are a step towards the 7, and for now we have not been disappointed. for those, like me, who has participated in the ico is a pleasure to see so much participation. we continue, we continue
I like zr coin, but very sorry my viral account is disable,
The viral is not very suitable for the promotion of social media bounty,
In address to THE VIRAL EXCHANGE do not banned an innocent account,
RIP TVE

What did you do to get your account banned and disabled on TVE???

i think he break the Terms and Conditions of The viral exchange and if anybody who break the rule of course their account will be banned
as i know TVE service is the best way for social media bounty,, many project succed with TVE services,,

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: