Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149535 times)
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:18:21 AM

Guys look at the Zr coin website, they have chosen a site in Agapov District in Magnitogorsk. They are going through all the necessary paperwork to acquire the land. Building a factory is not a small endeavour and takes time and patience promising in return good and steady dividends.

https://zrcoin.io/newsitem/24

This is the first commodity backed blockchain option and it's setting an exciting precedent for the future if succesful. Either way we are making history by investing and believing in this project.

Just maintain your patience guys and hodl.
Thats a very good news even we don't get any reply from them they are too busy working on its project Hope it tkaes effect on price and achieve in their timeline with corresponding date.

Yes i also think thats are good news and i hope for a success plant planing ;-)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

In 6 months what will they buy back 1zrcoin for? $1, $2 etc???

5.5% increases every month

they will start buyback after 8 month of ICO

5.5% * 8 month = 44%

therefore 5.5% * 18month = 99% = 2.8 usd

So is there any reason NOT to sell it for ~$2-$3? Is there any reason for the market to say its' worth more than that?

Seems like a lame duck to invest in.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
ben_btctalk

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:12:16 PM

Guys look at the Zr coin website, they have chosen a site in Agapov District in Magnitogorsk. They are going through all the necessary paperwork to acquire the land. Building a factory is not a small endeavour and takes time and patience promising in return good and steady dividends.

https://zrcoin.io/newsitem/24

This is the first commodity backed blockchain option and it's setting an exciting precedent for the future if succesful. Either way we are making history by investing and believing in this project.

Just maintain your patience guys and hodl.
Thats a very good news even we don't get any reply from them they are too busy working on its project Hope it tkaes effect on price and achieve in their timeline with corresponding date.

They just recording with a drone. And it's just flying over a land.
Why don't they publish the land documents, it's much better than a drone record.
mrmcmichael

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:49:13 AM

So is there any reason NOT to sell it for ~$2-$3? Is there any reason for the market to say its' worth more than that?

Holders of over $1000 worth of ZRCoin will be able to convert their shares to equity in the company (and thus earn dividends).

I'm not sure if this is the only way to get stock in the company, but I'm holding enough to keep that option open. I'd imagine the price will rise if/when people discover that this is the only way to invest in the company. Musical chairs for equity seekers near the end of the run, price will skyrocket.
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:18:40 AM

coin death?
freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:36:21 AM

coin death?

Maybe, maybe not.
Time will thell us. Still holding my tokens in case it's not dead  Cheesy
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:00:37 AM

coin death?

Maybe, maybe not.
Time will thell us. Still holding my tokens in case it's not dead  Cheesy
No option for now but to hold, you can't sell your tokens as well at the price you like, you can only sell it for a lose.
Probably it's not a dead coin, it's just silent now, so waiting is what we can do also if we do not want to sell.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:14:12 AM

It was time consuming project just imagine how much time they need to build a factory and start production. Why they set time frame of buying back at double price this late because they knew it will need lot of time. Market behave positive when there are some updates which are not here. We can hold now to make profit as selling means loss of money.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:49:31 AM

Holders of over $1000 worth of ZRCoin will be able to convert their shares to equity in the company (and thus earn dividends).

I'm not sure if this is the only way to get stock in the company, but I'm holding enough to keep that option open. I'd imagine the price will rise if/when people discover that this is the only way to invest in the company. Musical chairs for equity seekers near the end of the run, price will skyrocket.

Dividend tokens are not much liked by exchanges since it causes legal problems and since this is going to be one, I am sure there will be a lot of hurdles in getting a decent exchange. ZRC converted to equity? where can I get to know more information about the thing you have discussed.Have not been following much of this topic so missed this one.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:57:11 AM

Dividend tokens are not much liked by exchanges since it causes legal problems and since this is going to be one, I am sure there will be a lot of hurdles in getting a decent exchange. ZRC converted to equity? where can I get to know more information about the thing you have discussed.Have not been following much of this topic so missed this one.

Till now I don't know ZRcoin is divided based on and why they are taking too long to list in the exchanges. But at least they need to communicate with people in order to explain about the status of what they are doing.
HODL_guy

Activity: 207

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:06:20 PM

It was time consuming project just imagine how much time they need to build a factory and start production. Why they set time frame of buying back at double price this late because they knew it will need lot of time. Market behave positive when there are some updates which are not here. We can hold now to make profit as selling means loss of money.

If they will progress at the same rate, no way they will follow their plan. It will take them years to build a factory with such "activity".

If building investor company collects money to build houses, it's a good practice to show new photos every 1-2 weeks. Plus they provide all land documentation.
That's what I wanna see here TBH...

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:35:39 AM

Till now I don't know ZRcoin is divided based on and why they are taking too long to list in the exchanges. But at least they need to communicate with people in order to explain about the status of what they are doing.
Communication is very important if they continue or not so the investors will not expect from the timeline of 6 monthsof zr.coin roadmap. They don't even create a slack if they have some trouble to post here.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:49:07 AM

If they will progress at the same rate, no way they will follow their plan. It will take them years to build a factory with such "activity".

If building investor company collects money to build houses, it's a good practice to show new photos every 1-2 weeks. Plus they provide all land documentation.
yes.i also think the team should show their process about the building house. that is very important for us. we need see some pictures about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:51:11 AM

yes.i also think the team should show their process about the building house. that is very important for us. we need see some pictures about it.

Pictures and some legal documents, agreements etc. are needed Wink

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:53:02 AM

Communication is very important if they continue or not so the investors will not expect from the timeline of 6 monthsof zr.coin roadmap. They don't even create a slack if they have some trouble to post here.

There must be a telegram group for zrcoin where we can communicate to them and ask for further updates.Also, do we have some of the team mates in the forum similar to their project Starta?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:11:50 PM

Now is too late for first investors to look after documents. This questions should be answered before ICO.

BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:52:26 AM

Name:   ZrCoin
Activity:   168
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   December 16, 2016, 10:09:00 AM
Last Active:   August 10, 2017, 07:00:24 AM

so, have any news about the Zr plan?
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:24:26 AM

Name:   ZrCoin
Activity:   168
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   December 16, 2016, 10:09:00 AM
Last Active:   August 10, 2017, 07:00:24 AM

so, have any news about the Zr plan?

Might have take a short break. Why don't we wait for them in a week or so for the month to end and start fresh and see if we get any new updates from the next month.

Are the team active on any of the social media and what was the final update we had?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
menikmati

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

I think the problem is that they are not tech savvy, nor people active on the internet... They should have hired someone active to update on social media etc. This is a ''real'' business thing with a factory and so on, its not techy coin where a dude is in front of his computer coding some weird stuff all day long. These guys probably don't even use twitter daily and other stuff like that. This is why they should pay someone to handle that part (they did during the ICO and probably didn't bother paying that same guy for the future)

Just my thoughts
HODL_guy

Activity: 207

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:05:44 PM

Now is too late for first investors to look after documents. This questions should be answered before ICO.

I believe that it's never too late. I hope for the best. It's a pain for all investors though.

I track few other projects with Russian devs (and I'm from Russia myself) and they're basically ruining Russian people reputation. There are lots of good, honest, hardworking people. And these *bleep* make everybody think that all Russians are scammers...

These are super failure projects: SONM - declining escrow right before ICO and for now investors are screwed. Encrypto Tel - 0 actual development, broken promises and 1/2 ICO current token price. And now ZrCoin with 0 building progress after few months after finishing ICO...

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: