Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Canada  (Read 62464 times)
Victor333

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 02:26:15 AM

From Toronto as well. Been a very long time holder of btc but wouldn't have the first clue about how to build and ASIC! haha... sounds awesome, good luck:)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fernandoo

Activity: 460
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 05:09:41 PM

Willing to network with Bitcoin and other crypto currencies enthusiasts in Canada.

How were you introduced to bitcoin?
Have you invested in bitcoin and other crypto currencies recently?
What ways and methods are you using to earn Bitcoin?
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:23:52 PM

Willing to network with Bitcoin and other crypto currencies enthusiasts in Canada.

How were you introduced to bitcoin?
Have you invested in bitcoin and other crypto currencies recently?
What ways and methods are you using to earn Bitcoin?
I was earning in the past when it was altcoin season in 2017 then after that there was some dump came in market. I though that now this market will not get better so I started physical business but recently I found that I was wrong and crypto market is the future of online businesses and it is on rise again. So I am again planning to make mining rigs and start online crypto businesses.
wohyoun5

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 12:11:14 PM

When the high distance fell about a dozen steps, the anchor was lowered from the ship.
https://brexcanact.com/
Dillonhebist

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 07:05:05 PM

I'm from Bangladesh but often travel to Toronto from time to time for business.
I'm a bitcoin holder
Nice meeting you guys.
bitcoin.connie
Copper Member

Activity: 160
Merit: 4

Live Life and don't let Life Live you. :)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2022, 09:41:33 PM

Hello Everyone,

Nice to meet you!  I am also based in Canada. Smiley

Cheers,

Connie
Nafisa78

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 05:52:46 PM

ಪರಮ ಕರುಣಾಮಯಿ, ಕರುಣಾಮಯಿ ದೇವರ ಹೆಸರಿನಲ್ಲಿ
ನಾನು ಇಂದು ನಿಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ನನ್ನ ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯವನ್ನು ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಬಯಸುತ್ತೇನೆ,
ಬಿಟ್‌ಕಾಯಿನ್ ಎಂದರೆ ಕಪ್ಪುಹಣವಲ್ಲ, ಆರ್ಥಿಕತೆಯನ್ನು ಡಿಜಿಟಲೀಕರಣಗೊಳಿಸುವ ವಿಷಯದಲ್ಲಿ, ಬಿಟ್‌ಕಾಯಿನ್ ಅನ್ನು ಈಗ ವಿಶ್ವದ ಅತಿದೊಡ್ಡ ಕಂಪನಿಗಳು ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸುತ್ತಿವೆ. ಇದೊಂದು ಐತಿಹಾಸಿಕ ಹೆಜ್ಜೆ. ಬಿಟ್‌ಕಾಯಿನ್ ದಿನದಿಂದ ದಿನಕ್ಕೆ ಜನಪ್ರಿಯತೆಯನ್ನು ಗಳಿಸುತ್ತಿದೆ.
Nafisa78

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 05:54:46 PM

Welcome everyone. I hope the opinion of the elder brothers, how many merits does it take to become a member ??
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 05:26:51 AM

Welcome everyone. I hope the opinion of the elder brothers, how many merits does it take to become a member ??

You just need 1 merit along with 30 activity to reach the level of jr member.
I dont see much activity on this thread but I still ask one thing that can someone here guide me how to get the immigration of Canada. Is it easy to get immigration of Canada and whether one should consider this for better future or not. thanks

czmop

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 03:58:52 AM

Hello Everyone,

Nice to meet you!  I am also based in Canada. Smiley

Cheers,

Connie

Nice to meet you here, 
czmop

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 04:06:47 AM

ಪರಮ ಕರುಣಾಮಯಿ, ಕರುಣಾಮಯಿ ದೇವರ ಹೆಸರಿನಲ್ಲಿ
ನಾನು ಇಂದು ನಿಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ನನ್ನ ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯವನ್ನು ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಬಯಸುತ್ತೇನೆ,
ಬಿಟ್‌ಕಾಯಿನ್ ಎಂದರೆ ಕಪ್ಪುಹಣವಲ್ಲ, ಆರ್ಥಿಕತೆಯನ್ನು ಡಿಜಿಟಲೀಕರಣಗೊಳಿಸುವ ವಿಷಯದಲ್ಲಿ, ಬಿಟ್‌ಕಾಯಿನ್ ಅನ್ನು ಈಗ ವಿಶ್ವದ ಅತಿದೊಡ್ಡ ಕಂಪನಿಗಳು ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸುತ್ತಿವೆ. ಇದೊಂದು ಐತಿಹಾಸಿಕ ಹೆಜ್ಜೆ. ಬಿಟ್‌ಕಾಯಿನ್ ದಿನದಿಂದ ದಿನಕ್ಕೆ ಜನಪ್ರಿಯತೆಯನ್ನು ಗಳಿಸುತ್ತಿದೆ.

You need to write here in English. Remember It's Canadian Group. Don't use here your Local language.
czmop

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 02:33:40 AM

Hong Kong’s central bank has urged banks to provide services to crypto firms before receiving a license.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/hong-kong-regulator-requires-banks-to-open-accounts-for-crypto-firms
roksana.hee

Activity: 434
Merit: 119

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 04:04:37 AM

Kristin Smith, CEO of the Blockchain Association, the crypto industry is currently in a heated battle against regulators like Gary Gensler and lawmakers like Elizabeth Warren. Smith believes that there is a lot of misinformation and misunderstanding surrounding cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, which is leading to harsh regulations and restrictions. The industry is fighting to educate these individuals and push for more favorable regulations that allow for innovation and growth.

Source Link: https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/04/28/crypto-industry-is-absolutely-at-war-against-gensler-warren-blockchain-association-ceo-smith-says/
czmop

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 02:11:38 AM

ChatGPT and other AIs could play a big role in driving more users to crypto

https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-ai-will-drive-users-to-crypto
Nonstopspider

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 03:49:13 PM

Hello Guys, I have A small question.

Someone is using (or used) Bitget in the country? I was looking for an Exchange and the first one was this one (actually the first thing was a lottery event for Canadians)
coindigitalcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 06:33:40 AM

yeah it checks out as solid for me. recently switched to using them after pretty much every exchange imposed strict kyc requirements. have been happy since switching. solid range of tokens, wide range of products and services and practically a new event every day. just joined one of those ones you mentioned.
Nonstopspider

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 12:07:32 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-expands-canadian-engineering-activities-with-u-of-toronto-xrp-validator

Leave you this New from a week ago to XRP holders
ananyabushra

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 05:04:03 PM

CEXs such as Binance and Bybit have already exited. In your opinion, which exchange now stands out as the most user-friendly and dependable for smooth futures trading, preferably without requiring KYC?
Vivageneviv

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 06:05:45 PM

CEXs such as Binance and Bybit have already exited. In your opinion, which exchange now stands out as the most user-friendly and dependable for smooth futures trading, preferably without requiring KYC?
Quite a couple of CEXs now mandate KYC verification which I think goes contrary to crypto's  goal of promoting decentralisation, so i can understand why your preference is a KYC-optional CEX. For one that will deliver similar user satisfaction like Binance, I think Bitget is a valid option when you consider its user-friendly interface and the integration of products that help beginners navigate the huge industry, talking about products like Copy trading, Grid trading and the likes. Also one of the biggest derivatives exchange with some of the cost-effective fees in the market.
R1771

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 03:44:57 AM

Hi how are you everyone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: