Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Casascius coin reseller in Sweden and EU.  (Read 12680 times)
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 08:10:29 PM

I am very much interested in buying 1 of your 1 BTC coins. Can you please update us when you have them? Also I would need to know the FINAL/total price for my purchase, I live in the United States.
Sure!
Once I get them I will post weight/lengths etc and people can decide how they want it shipped Smiley

Wil you plant to add 25 BTC coins? I so, I would be very interested.
Sure if Casascius decides to start selling them again.
//DeaDTerra
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keeron

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:14:28 PM

Hi,

Just posting to say I am interested as well (1 BTC coins)

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 08:31:55 PM

Hi,

Just posting to say I am interested as well (1 BTC coins)

hello Smiley
Great!
I will post more info here about the coins once I receive them.
I will make sure to document it with some photos etc.
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 09:39:56 PM

I'd be interested as well.

Can you ship to UK?
Yea, I am currently looking at my shipping options.
I have currently looked up a uninsured (when it leaves my hands, I am no longer held responsible for that it reaches you) envelope that can weigh a maximum of 100 grams.
Within Sweden: 4 USD
Within EU: 5 USD
World wide: 6 USD.

If anyone want to suggest another shipping option I would happily consider it Smiley
//DeaDTerra
keeron

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 11:50:06 PM

Can you ship to UK?
I have currently looked up a uninsured (when it leaves my hands, I am no longer held responsible for that it reaches you) envelope that can weigh a maximum of 100 grams.

If anyone want to suggest another shipping option I would happily consider it Smiley
//DeaDTerra

For folks in UK or US where it might take a while to reach, I'd suggest an insured option (with additional cost). As a buyer, who is probably paying upwards of 150-200 USD, I probably won't mind an additional 5-10 USD to ensure the coin safely reaches me :-) Your prices are already competitive to cover this up. And I believe they won't be loaded with the bitcoins. Additionally both options should have a tracking number. If the item never reaches the buyer (for any reason :-) You never know our national postal service here in the US), then both parties know about this.

Edited to add: I'd be interested in buying 5, but since this is new (for me atleast) and international), at first I'd buy 2 and order the remaining once the first shipment arrives. I am in the US.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:22:58 AM

Can you ship to UK?

//DeaDTerra

For folks in UK or US where it might take a while to reach, I'd suggest an insured option (with additional cost). As a buyer, who is probably paying upwards of 150-200 USD, I probably won't mind an additional 5-10 USD to ensure the coin safely reaches me :-) Your prices are already competitive to cover this up. And I believe they won't be loaded with the bitcoins. Additionally both options should have a tracking number. If the item never reaches the buyer (for any reason :-) You never know our national postal service here in the US), then both parties know about this.

Edited to add: I'd be interested in buying 5, but since this is new (for me atleast) and international), at first I'd buy 2 and order the remaining once the first shipment arrives. I am in the US.
Unfortunatly due to that I am only a reseller, these coins will be loaded when they are shipped.
Hence the value insured is a lot higher then if Casascius sent then as they will contain the Bitcoins.
Once I get the coins and I know the dimentions and weight, I will look for appropriate shipping options.
//DeaDTerra
keeron

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 12:00:26 AM

Can you ship to UK?

//DeaDTerra

Unfortunatly due to that I am only a reseller, these coins will be loaded when they are shipped.
Hence the value insured is a lot higher then if Casascius sent then as they will contain the Bitcoins.
Once I get the coins and I know the dimentions and weight, I will look for appropriate shipping options.
//DeaDTerra

No problems, thanks for clarifying. I forgot that that once these are shipped from Casascius they would be already loaded with the bitcoin.

Looking forward to seeing an update from you,
Keeron
MagicBit15

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Let's Start a Cryptolution!!

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 03:22:31 PM

I would be looking very forward for buying, let us know once they arrive!!

Tips for Tips: 1Jy8ZycPNjnwNLevNwoRRqPAKkZ8Fqnukc
I won the poetry contest!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219714.40 Thank You, Sir Lambert!!
+5 Rep: Successful Forum Transactions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176117.0  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209024.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233052 Check My Rep!!
HowGudAmI

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 12:02:33 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2013, 02:27:05 PM by HowGudAmI

I may very well be interested in buying.

I want to put an order in now for delivery to the UK, can I do that even though you dont have them yet?

Smiley
BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 06:39:24 PM

I'm in, tell us when you have the coins Wink
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:02:27 PM

I want to put an order in now for delivery to the UK, can I do that even though you dont have them yet?
Yea, good question.
Does it make sense to put an order through on your page?
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 11:36:05 AM

Yea, good question.
Does it make sense to put an order through on your page?
You may put in a order,
I will not be able to ship it until I have the coins though Smiley
//DeaDterra
torusJKL

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:32:40 PM

Any ETA for the coins sent to you?

If you find my post useful send some Bitcoin: 167XM1Za8aG9CdbYuHFMpL2kvPsw6uC8da
Bitrated || bitcoin-otc || Moon Bitcoin Faucet
dave3k

Activity: 147

Realbitcoin.info

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 04:46:54 PM

I have purchased via your site,
1x1BTC
1x0.5BTC
(Uk)
Please let me know if there is any change to shipping ect.
Thanks.

Realbitcoin.info
HowGudAmI

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 05:00:01 PM

1x1BTC
1x0.5BTC
(Uk)
Thanks.

I also want to make the same order as this... Just waiting for them to come in so I can get insured shipping.

Smiley
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 05:36:32 PM

1x1BTC
1x0.5BTC
(Uk)
Thanks.

I also want to make the same order as this... Just waiting for them to come in so I can get insured shipping.
Seems like the shipping is taking it's time..
I will keep you guys updated.
//DeaDTerra
koob

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 09:41:38 AM

//DeaDTerra

Still not shipped ?
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 09:54:00 AM

//DeaDTerra

Still not shipped ?
I got a tracking number from Mike (Casascius) unfortunately it stops tracking the package once it leaves the US.
It left the US on the 4th.
//DeaDTerra
bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:27:53 AM

You should receive them soon I would say DeaDTerra. I received my roll yesterday in the mail. (located in Northern ireland)

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:49:20 AM

You should receive them soon I would say DeaDTerra. I received my roll yesterday in the mail. (located in Northern ireland)
Okay great!
I also want to state that if anyone wants a refund. I am more then happy to give you one.
//DeaDTerra
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: