Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Comeback 2017?  (Read 8072 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 08:03:53 PM

Is this really what people think that litecoin will be coming its price and will be increasing again like old times? I've seen the graph and its pretty great to see the result of pumping and dumping is keep on the ground if it will still continue to pump maybe i'll sell mine before its tolate.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrainyNetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:06:52 PM

I think the $20 price (giving a $1B marketcap to LTC) will be a good test point.

As if it breaks through $20, it could go to $40 too, testing $2B marketcap. ETH has $4B, so it's possible.

All of this depends on BTC scaling up development too of course.

But I like what Charlie Lee wrote in his blog post on SegWit for LTC and BTC, saying that even if BTC implements SegWit, it won't be able to process all the world transactions at some point and will need its beloved punching bag sister coin  Grin
dfd1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:46:38 AM

At the end of the day Litecoin is the only  legit coin with fair start. Not pre-mined / ICO garbage. It will be $2,000+ by next year.
HTracer

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:08:48 PM

Litecoin is getting steem for pretty long. Hope it shows  good rally this time.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:27:53 AM

Hope this time, LTC is for real and not just a 12 hour comeback
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:37:25 AM

I don't know litecoin since it has started. I don't know its history and I just learned that its ATH is approximately 0.04btc. But when I see this coins few months ago and comparing its price from now, I think I am seeing a new Ethereum in the making. Though I don't have enough resources to base my thoughts, I strongly believe of the feeling I have for this coin. Everyone holding this coin for sure is hoping it will pump the soonest.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:51:47 AM

I don't know litecoin since it has started. I don't know its history and I just learned that its ATH is approximately 0.04btc. But when I see this coins few months ago and comparing its price from now, I think I am seeing a new Ethereum in the making. Though I don't have enough resources to base my thoughts, I strongly believe of the feeling I have for this coin. Everyone holding this coin for sure is hoping it will pump the soonest.

I think 0.04 is quite difficult to reach. It does not have many supporters.
snowpalm

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:56:33 AM

I think with 1 august coming LTC is the best coin to have for the moment.
coinmore_org

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 09:13:19 AM

I think 0.04 is quite difficult to reach. It does not have many supporters.

Says the Junior member...
w@p

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:37:44 AM

For now, Litecoin will be a hedge against Bitcoin with all the uncertainty going on concerning a potential Bitcoin fork. If everything goes well after August 1st, and the Bitcoin network is stable, then Litecoin might drop.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

I think ETH has much better potential than LTC personally, I think the demand for ETH hasnt been as high because ICO risk-taking hasnt been quite as present for a little while.
Not sure why though as there are many fantastic ones out there, a few i'm personally looking into are Daostack IO, Muirfield IP, and TIP Blockchain.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Muirfield IP is an opportunistic private equity real estate investment firm leading the effort to reinvent and improve private equity investing through the use of blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: