Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Thread Preview  (Read 49223 times)
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:19:16 AM

Why is it not yet listed on coinmarketcap.com?
I hope we can see this coin on bittrex exchange soon.
It should be listed in coisncapmarket so we can easily check the market, also I have a little question,
What is the ICO price of XID? it's traded at 6K sats at liqui now.

It was around 7.3K satoshi without bonuses.
Looks the price is dump, in Liqui I bought 1000 XID with the latest price only 61k, I think we must hold this coin to get profit, I sure this coin will go up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 10:47:11 AM

How can I claim my Facebook and Twitter bounty? I was on campaign from the very start.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 11:09:47 AM

Is this the link to trade XID tokens on Liqui: https://liqui.io/#/exchange/XID_BTC ?

LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:13:29 AM

How can I claim my Facebook and Twitter bounty? I was on campaign from the very start.

It's too late for you, try to contact the bounty manager pm your details such like eth address, twitter/facebook link, etc. and hoping that the bounty manager still accept your request

Is this the link to trade XID tokens on Liqui: https://liqui.io/#/exchange/XID_BTC ?

Yup it is

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Anjing Lu

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

It's too late for you, try to contact the bounty manager pm your details such like eth address, twitter/facebook link, etc. and hoping that the bounty manager still accept your request

Yup it is
Seems to be patient to wait, the selling price is only about 5.5k, XID is a good coin so I suggest not to rush to sell with cheap price, I will keep at least 4 months and will sell if the price raise more than 100k.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:39:35 AM

Hello manager, How to get the tokens from bounty participation? Is there something to do besides waiting and check our wallets? of any estimated date?
BTW I don't see my user registered at the spreadsheet (Unless it was changed/updated to another one?) and I did the registration on time before ago. but now it is not showing it. How to fix this?

I have the Twitter links and Facebook (not sure how to get them)
Thanks!

wowok

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:17:32 AM

Hello manager, How to get the tokens from bounty participation? Is there something to do besides waiting and check our wallets? of any estimated date?
BTW I don't see my user registered at the spreadsheet (Unless it was changed/updated to another one?) and I did the registration on time before ago. but now it is not showing it. How to fix this?

Thanks!
Hello friend,
You just got scammed by a 3rd world country manager, check out the scam accusation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1998626.0
Do not ever try to work with this mother fcker scammer iwantapony,poor 3rd world greed.
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:12:28 AM

Thanks!
Hello friend,
You just got scammed by a 3rd world country manager, check out the scam accusation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1998626.0
Do not ever try to work with this mother fcker scammer iwantapony,poor 3rd world greed.

Anyone else not got paid from this manager? regardless of their non-professionalism, and not telling participants about changing the spreadsheet without making sure all participants got the updates?

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:41:15 AM

Thanks!
Hello friend,

Anyone else not got paid from this manager? regardless of their non-professionalism, and not telling participants about changing the spreadsheet without making sure all participants got the updates?

Did you sent him your ETH address when he asked for it? I think previously he asked for address of OMNI wallet and than developer decided to switch platform so he asked for ETH instead he gave us few days to send him ETH addy.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:25:30 AM

I really wonder why the manager asked an Omni address instead an ETH addy if he knew that the payment won't using Omni wallet. I mean yes i did't check this thread again after i gave him an omni address because i thought the campaign is over and i gave the right addy, and also as for me it's summer break, i didn't online as much as i used to be. And i think it should be fair if the manager contacted on PM or gave more time instead removed us from the spreadsheet like we're nothing for him. Please remember, you won't be a campaign manager without your participans.
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:00:32 AM

Thanks!
Hello friend,

Did you sent him your ETH address when he asked for it? I think previously he asked for address of OMNI wallet and than developer decided to switch platform so he asked for ETH instead he gave us few days to send him ETH addy.

I don't remember if I gave him an OMNI wallet or not, went to check my info to see if something I could find, but no. The manager can't just ignore people that were supporting this project, that is not professional and his reputation is not getting better of course!  And can't just be away and not showing up! Big % of the success of an ICO is thanks to the bounty supporters! Regardless of missing a wallet or not, they need to respond and be fair!

USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:02:42 AM

I really wonder why the manager asked an Omni address instead an ETH addy if he knew that the payment won't using Omni wallet. I mean yes i did't check this thread again after i gave him an omni address because i thought the campaign is over and i gave the right addy, and also as for me it's summer break, i didn't online as much as i used to be. And i think it should be fair if the manager contacted on PM or gave more time instead removed us from the spreadsheet like we're nothing for him. Please remember, you won't be a campaign manager without your participans.

I guess I am not the the only one waiting for rewards!
Kickico is coming soon!

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:56:18 AM

Kickico is coming soon!

In case you still didn't receive your bounty tokens may be you can try getting in touch with them on slack? Hopefully they will be able to fix your problem.
Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:37:05 AM

Kickico is coming soon!

hello brother.. what is kickico? can i have their link please?
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:57:22 AM

Kickico is coming soon!

Just check their ANN Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036853.0 you can start reading on there also bounty campaigns already begun

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:30:33 AM

Kickico is coming soon!

Just check their ANN Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036853.0 you can start reading on there also bounty campaigns already begun

thanks man.. i will visit and read their ann thread so that i will know more about their ico.
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 11:42:58 PM

Just went at slack to find a solution to the unpaid tokens from bounty program

One person there told to ask this person here at BTCTALK: @iwantapony But this person is not responding messages.

@shropswr: He is not answering messages, and people are complaining because he moved or deleted the original spreadsheet, so thus many of us were out of the new spreadsheet, but many of us kept sharing on FB/Tweeter, not knowing what he did about that spreadsheet. Many bounty program supporters including me are complaining at bitcointalk about getting their rewards! (edited)

uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:20:46 AM

Congratulations on the ico that has been running and ended, I hope this project will be successful in the future
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 04:50:34 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 05:06:42 AM by USBitcoinServices.Com

Kickico is coming soon!

In case you still didn't receive your bounty tokens may be you can try getting in touch with them on slack? Hopefully they will be able to fix your problem.

I went at Slack and contacted someone there, And he told me that If he can contact the manager Iwannapony something (Who is not answering) then he will ask for the original spreadsheet and see if he still have it, because my registration was in that original spreadsheet, ridiculous & not professional BTW.

Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:35:00 PM

I was away for a few days and wondered why my name was removed from the twitter plan? I remember saying my ETH address to the manager! Is this project SCAM? What is going on? Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: