Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering 0.01 loan this trusted members max 1 week  (Read 1060 times)
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:13:22 AM

I may take this loan. I have an investment service where I offer 20% to people from 1-7 days. I do bet on soccer matches with them. I manage to do a decent win-rate and I make good income. If you decide to give me this loan as an investment to my service I will take it.
Why would you take a loan for a chance of 50-50 that you'll be able to make profit from it or eventually lost it all in gambling? It's not a good habit mate. And don't start on it.

I am quite skilled sport-better. I manage to achieve 70% win-ratio + in the long turn. And to complete this I need to get only 20% more. You can check I upload my tickets daily here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1824282.0.
 I manage to win 90% of my bets. Plus I will give him back the money 100%, even if I loose Smiley

Dude, stop lieing.

You've already been proved wrong by me on your own thread.

Do not loan this member a cent. Claims to achieve 70% win-ratio in the long turn when all he's done is upload a single betslip with 7 picks.

I've told you how we can track your picks properly, if you're not up for it don't ask for ridiculous loans that will most likely end up on you defaulting it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: