Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ShadowCash  (Read 1011 times)
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 05:16:05 AM

What are your thoughts on investing in shadowcash? Is it a good investment now as the price is quite low comparing with recent earlier times.
Its at #30 on coinmarket cap, what does that say about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eid

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:00:47 AM

What are your thoughts on investing in shadowcash? Is it a good investment now as the price is quite low comparing with recent earlier times.

You didn't mention the recent announcement by the Shadowcash devs in your post so I'm going to put this here:

https://blog.shadowproject.io/2017/03/17/particl-a-new-platform/
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 07:26:27 AM

You didn't mention the recent announcement by the Shadowcash devs in your post so I'm going to put this here:

Damn! I did not know about that. And I bought some today, gladly just sold them without any loss.
Thank you for sharing the news man, you saved me today.
And I have to be a lot more careful from now on.
eid

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:35:58 AM

Damn! I did not know about that. And I bought some today, gladly just sold them without any loss.

Yes I know the feeling  Grin

You're welcome.
sdc-have-no-tech

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:39:38 AM

they've made so much money out of it and now tired of it, they just want to transfer to someone else and moving on.
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

they've made so much money out of it and now tired of it, they just want to transfer to someone else and moving on.

Actually it's just a change of direction for the team which is still the same, although they grow bigger becoming better equipped and financed for mainstream market.
Of course the fundamentals of SDC and PART are different but you can swap them 1:1 and actually it could turn out much more profitable because SDC could be cheap now when compared to the fact that it doesn't have the equal standards with PART for the mainstream market.

Anyway as the change of direction is only in it's initial stage it could be more of a speculation than investment when joining their campaign but as I find it interesting I decided to go along and bought 250 SDC for swapping and for my own fun. Let's see where that rolls.

everyone falling for this scam again deserves to get his money stolen... the way the sdc-devs handled this transition says it all... they want your money, they don't care about their endusers...

you've been warned, again...
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:41:01 PM

Could you please explain how did they handled it? I am afraid that plain statements without arguments are not valid as the situation which was as you said handled by devs could be interpreted many ways.

I'm not saying you're wrong, maybe I made a mistake as I'm surely novice in cryptoworld but as everybody knows something that others don't then our best hope is to share the knowledge (actually it's the same argument why bitcoin was ever created, to decentralize - money and so do the knowledge.

oh come on, they did this several times... saying there will be 'big' announcements, hype events, even with countdown clocks and all. The shadowmarket has been announced like 3 times... Each time the coin was pumped so the devs could sell their coins at elevated prices...

This last pump mas the most insidious, another 'big announcement' was coming, they pumped the price, dumped their coins on their 'hyped up' endusers and then released a total non-announcement, another promise consisting of only hot air...

best regards,
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 11:21:55 AM

So far, I converted half my SDC to PART.  I am wondering what the price of SDC will go to in the next few weeks.  Any thoughts on that?   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: