Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25037 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:33:15 AM

its always a good time to invest..

but you need to know if its a short or long term investment.
you need to research what coin your investing into.

BTC has always been a great investment ( owned many for years) and still buying more.

It's very important to know if it's a short or long term investment. You need to calculate if the investment worth, principally those investments which you need to wait a lot of time to hit ROI. I prefer investments that you can finish anytime and cashout, but depending the profit amount, a long term investment could be interesting also...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:42:43 AM

BTC has always been a great investment ( owned many for years) and still buying more.

Agree everytime is always good to invest your money in bitcoin. If you buy bitcoin last week and you sell it now you gain profit . But you can buy bitcoin now and you wait 1 week and for sure you earn also. Because bitcoin price is contiously increasing. Yes you need to do research before investing in bitcoin and altcoin to make sure . Because other people failed because did not do research . Buy more bitcoin now if you want money.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

Agree everytime is always good to invest your money in bitcoin. If you buy bitcoin last week and you sell it now you gain profit . But you can buy bitcoin now and you wait 1 week and for sure you earn also. Because bitcoin price is contiously increasing. Yes you need to do research before investing in bitcoin and altcoin to make sure . Because other people failed because did not do research . Buy more bitcoin now if you want money.
One thing you must learn with investing is that there will always be risks involved. You can’t always say that you are going to make profits from your investments, because otherwise everyone would be doing it. You must learn how to deal with these risks and just invest a certain portion of your money. Diversification is still key because putting all your eggs in one basket is even riskier.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:14:10 AM

One thing you must learn with investing is that there will always be risks involved. You can’t always say that you are going to make profits from your investments, because otherwise everyone would be doing it. You must learn how to deal with these risks and just invest a certain portion of your money. Diversification is still key because putting all your eggs in one basket is even riskier.
In Bitcoin investment, 80% is profitable and 20% losses. Why? Because we are know that
the price of Bitcoin is increasing every year. Yeah Investment in Bitcoin is suitable for long term investment.
And now, I think is the best time to buy more Bitcoin then we hold it for next year.
jossiel

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:26:26 AM

As long as the price is not reaching the ATH again, it will always be the best time to invest in bitcoin.

The price now is $1,037 and while it is not recovering back to $1,250-$1,300 it will be the best move for a new comer or trader to invest now.

Because many are speculating and predicting that sooner or later bitcoin can pump again any time.

It's also a good thing that the price now seems to be stable at $1k.

<<- Rent this out ->>
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:09:16 AM

If you have no doubt please to buy bitcoin currently,  i can't make sure that bitcoin is going to rise or fall from days to tomorrow but if see the bitcoin back up from yesterday, unfortunately,  i lack the capital investment for bitcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
bettercrypto

Activity: 1288
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 06:17:00 AM

If you have no doubt please to buy bitcoin currently,  i can't make sure that bitcoin is going to rise or fall from days to tomorrow but if see the bitcoin back up from yesterday, unfortunately,  i lack the capital investment for bitcoin

Buying Bitcoin now is the best time, specially if you are expecting a hard fork and split chain.  The reason is that you just doubled your Bitcoin, one in Bitcoin Core chain and the other one to Bitcoin unlimited chain.  There is no reason to dump and fear the hardfork.  If ever it drops its price, new people will join in the community making the price to recover and eventually breaking the ATH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mersedes

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:53:08 AM

Buying Bitcoin now is the best time, specially if you are expecting a hard fork and split chain.  The reason is that you just doubled your Bitcoin, one in Bitcoin Core chain and the other one to Bitcoin unlimited chain.  There is no reason to dump and fear the hardfork.  If ever it drops its price, new people will join in the community making the price to recover and eventually breaking the ATH.

Everyone says that even if you manage to get bitcoin in two chains, its cost will be very low. This frightens off many people. And this frightens me, too, because I do not want to lose my savings
bettercrypto

Activity: 1288
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 04:58:07 PM

Everyone says that even if you manage to get bitcoin in two chains, its cost will be very low. This frightens off many people. And this frightens me, too, because I do not want to lose my savings

And this is what the whales want, frighten people and make the weaker hand sell their holdings at the very low price.  If you believe in Bitcoin, even if it split (Bitcoin Core coins and Bitcoin Unlimited coins) one of them will be the real Bitcoins and will start to go up once it is established.  Then your will realized that there is nothing to fear because you have your coins on both chain.   How you deal with it is up to you, but it would be better to wait before you decide on which one to sell first.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:44:29 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 11:57:37 PM by RedX

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

Sometimes I blame myself because I always ignore bitcoin but thanks to my curiosity I landed here. I always see it on our forum many times but I did not bother to check it and for me that is my big loss. But I'm still thankful because it's not too late to invest on bitcoin and I know that I am on the right track.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:54:25 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

Sometimes I blame myself because I always ignore bitcoin. this but thanks to my curiosity I landed here. I always see it on our forum many times but I did not bother to check it and for me that is my big loss. But I'm still thankful because it's not too late to invest on bitcoin and I know that I am on the right track.
If you can stay invest in bitcoin and never invest your bitcoin in ponzi site you are in the right track.. and stay for long if you seen the price is increasing a good price you can gain a good profit so if what is the trending movement of the price just follow.. you can always heard it in speculation area if there is a bad news and good news.. because sometimes if there is a bad news the price of bitcoin is decrease or down.. and if there is a good news the price of bitcoin will increase more so better to always follow the trends.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:06:19 AM

Toughts?

Sometimes I blame myself because I always ignore bitcoin but thanks to my curiosity I landed here. I always see it on our forum many times but I did not bother to check it and for me that is my big loss. But I'm still thankful because it's not too late to invest on bitcoin and I know that I am on the right track.

Bitcoin related investments are not about the time but you consider bitcoin as a stock like a physical stock and invest on it. Its better than gold and other stocks. Do not think that its a right time invest or not, always you do that. If the price is low, just buy it and put it into wallet for sometime or you do lending services when price is low. If you price is high, be a trader in any site or in local city for selling bitcoins only. Its all about time management. If you enough investment fund, I will suggest to start a btc related Ecommerce site and buying day goods with the payment of bitcoins.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 04:57:34 AM

And this is what the whales want, frighten people and make the weaker hand sell their holdings at the very low price.  If you believe in Bitcoin, even if it split (Bitcoin Core coins and Bitcoin Unlimited coins) one of them will be the real Bitcoins and will start to go up once it is established.  Then your will realized that there is nothing to fear because you have your coins on both chain.   How you deal with it is up to you, but it would be better to wait before you decide on which one to sell first

This will likely be the best outcome

When the prices of these two bitcoins summed up will exceed the current price (and still better if their sum exceeds the recent ATH's at the end of the day). But obviously this is not the only possibility, and if it ever comes to that eventually, we will certainly have to go through really hard times when the prices of both BTC and BTU will be wiping the floor. And this is where it will hurt most as well as might end with the ultimate fiasco of both currencies (and that's what the whole BU shebang may be set to achieve)

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:03:35 AM

It depends how much you need or value the money you have now versus what it could be in the future
Of course when applies to Bitcoin earlier is better in general although there were still times where it would take a long time to get your money back buying at peak prices in 2013 to 2017 but yes in general investments do need time to grow and that builds their value.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:47:10 AM

Toughts?
I think this is the best to invest in bitcoin as we can see and observe bitcoin price down. But after that it will be recovered now the price is 1000$ compared to last week it goes down until 800$ so maybe its a good sign that bitcoin go back to 1200$ per btc.
youdacapt

Activity: 1792
Merit: 295

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 05:51:28 AM

It depends how much you need or value the money you have now versus what it could be in the future
Of course when applies to Bitcoin earlier is better in general although there were still times where it would take a long time to get your money back buying at peak prices in 2013 to 2017 but yes in general investments do need time to grow and that builds their value.

There's no better word than "today", I don't know how many lowest point of BTC of this year especially after the emergence of hardfork, but $900- $1000 for one BTC is good enough to invest. Bitcoin prices determined by market and it starts from you/each person. If you choose to wait, market price movements will also be waiting.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
X-ray

Activity: 2828
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:52:14 AM

Toughts?

But it seems too late for you to invest in the bitcoin in this time, On the 2016 and the price of bitcoin around $600-800 which mean there were a lot of the possibilities for you to get a lot of the return for your investment amount.

Glad to see you dude in this community and welcome.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:54:09 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't look at the value just invest, don't be fooled by the market swigs, there are only two things to do with bitcoin now that is buying and holding

keep buying no matter what the price it, and hold the rest, if you want to make more bitcoin from the one that you are hold, invest them in some other things like altcoin that have a great potential or mining

actually i never bought a single bitcoin, i like to generate them via mining, it's more anonymous for me, and more profitable, even if it's slower

I agree with you mate, I also wanted to earn without spending even a single penny from my real money. All you have to do is put some hard work and generate it. Basically the most effective way i know how to invest from bitcoin is that buying it and hold.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:21:43 AM

Toughts?
I think this is the best to invest in bitcoin as we can see and observe bitcoin price down. But after that it will be recovered now the price is 1000$ compared to last week it goes down until 800$ so maybe its a good sign that bitcoin go back to 1200$ per btc.

Now one can tell whether it is the right time to invest money or not because future no one knows. So it is always good to start to invest with small amounts regularly so that your buy price will be a good average over the time. If one wait for right time then mostly they may not invest money in any of the products because if prices go down to 800 then start thinking that it may go down further and it never happens.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:54:22 AM

Toughts?
Best time to invest is every time the price value of bitcoin decrease its always the best time to buy it, so when it goes up again then after a couple of weeks it reduce again the price take the chance to buy it as long as you can afford to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: