Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 11:49:05 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MYSTERY BOX!!!1 - HIGH SATISFACTION FOR MAKING CUSTOMER WITH MOST HAPPINESS  (Read 8774 times)
jamalaezaz

Activity: 700

Hunting Talent, PM me if you have something useful

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:22:28 PM

do you still have some? I might take one to gift a friend in USA.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2338

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:15:37 PM

do you still have some? I might take one to gift a friend in USA.

I do sir! PM sent.

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
Bobsrepair

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

Do you still have one? Might have a bit of fun myself!
purenewfoundlander

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:13:10 PM

I have to say this is a very original idea.  Nicely done!
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

Do you still have one? Might have a bit of fun myself!

Yep, plenty left as of now. Just got some more inventory so, order away! Pm sent.

I have to say this is a very original idea.  Nicely done!

Thanks!

BITCOINTALK STAFF SELECTIVELY ENFORCE THE RULES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A CHILL EFFECT AND PERMANENTLY REMOVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THIS FORUM AS RETALIATION FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEIR ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL CLIQUES.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:13:17 AM

So, as I could not resist a mystery, I ordered one of these.   I must say, I was highly impressed with how much different unique stuff was in the box.   I'm pretty sure most people will find something cool in the box.

So what was in the box?  There was a (redacted), 2 (redacted) and a REALLY DAMN COOL (redacted) not to mention countless amounts of little (redacted).

In all seriousness, the box was well worth the $20 for me.    I may order another soon.  I was very pleased with the selection.

Thanks TECSHARE!

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:00:26 AM

So, as I could not resist a mystery, I ordered one of these.   I must say, I was highly impressed with how much different unique stuff was in the box.   I'm pretty sure most people will find something cool in the box.

So what was in the box?  There was a (redacted), 2 (redacted) and a REALLY DAMN COOL (redacted) not to mention countless amounts of little (redacted).

In all seriousness, the box was well worth the $20 for me.    I may order another soon.  I was very pleased with the selection.

Thanks TECSHARE!

Awesome! Thanks for your purchase and feedback!

rockie2000

Activity: 133

Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:05:54 PM

Ha ha ha, this seems to be a nice interesting idea, I like it! Unfortunately I'm not living in the US to join Sad

Have fun though, everyone  Cheesy

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:34:29 AM

Ha ha ha, this seems to be a nice interesting idea, I like it! Unfortunately I'm not living in the US to join Sad

Have fun though, everyone  Cheesy

If you check the first post there are options for international customers. Please contact Minerjones for reshipment. Thanks for your interest!

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1102

Ruler of the planet Bitcoin Persei 8

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:21:04 PM

meh, great idea. I love mystery and see only good feedback. Definitely interested.
Did anyone from EU ordered some already? What was the extra shipping costs?

BUY HW WALLET    |  WALLET with DAILY INTEREST     | BUY BTC using CREDITCARD   |  FREEBITco.in FAUCET (60% RCB)   |  AD PLATFORMs  Bitmedia - Mellowads  &  Adbit  |   PLAY BOMBERMAN & WIN BTC  | FREE BITCOIN LOTTO   |     PLAY GAMES & EARN BITCOINS at BITFUN
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:55:34 PM

meh, great idea. I love mystery and see only good feedback. Definitely interested.

There were a couple people. You would have to contact Minerjones for exact costs, he handles the reshipping out of the USA. Thanks for your interest!

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1102

Ruler of the planet Bitcoin Persei 8

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

There were a couple people. You would have to contact Minerjones for exact costs, he handles the reshipping out of the USA. Thanks for your interest!

Will do.
One more question. Is each MB content unique? I'm afraid the shipping could cost as the box itself so thinking of buying two.

BUY HW WALLET    |  WALLET with DAILY INTEREST     | BUY BTC using CREDITCARD   |  FREEBITco.in FAUCET (60% RCB)   |  AD PLATFORMs  Bitmedia - Mellowads  &  Adbit  |   PLAY BOMBERMAN & WIN BTC  | FREE BITCOIN LOTTO   |     PLAY GAMES & EARN BITCOINS at BITFUN
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:14:51 PM

Will do.
One more question. Is each MB content unique? I'm afraid the shipping could cost as the box itself so thinking of buying two.

I have enough to supply you with 2 unique boxes, yes. Please PM me after you have talked to Minerjones and are ready. Thank you!

krogothmanhattan

Activity: 210

www.cryptocoinscollection.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

Any boxes left?

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

Any boxes left?

Yes plenty of boxes left! When I stop selling these I will close the thread. Thanks for your interest.

krogothmanhattan

Activity: 210

www.cryptocoinscollection.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:53:09 AM

Cool...are there any crypto coins thrown in there? Grin

TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

Cool...are there any crypto coins thrown in there? Grin

It wouldn't be a mystery box without the mystery.

xakutara1001

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:22:07 PM

Thats good idea, i read all comment to know what they got in mystery box  Grin
Ticked

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

Actual quote from the SO, "This is the most fun and interesting box that's shown up cuz of that Bitcoin thing."

Needless to say, we enjoyed opening, exploring, and laughing when appropriate. All in all, well worth the $20.
TECSHARE
Legendary

Welcome to Bitcoin Stalk

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

Actual quote from the SO, "This is the most fun and interesting box that's shown up cuz of that Bitcoin thing."

Needless to say, we enjoyed opening, exploring, and laughing when appropriate. All in all, well worth the $20.

Very happy to see everyone so satisfied Smiley

Sounds like you earned a couple Bitcoin/wifey credits! Thanks for taking the time to post!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.