Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Trouble (Instant/Automatic) w/ Partial Refunds! [12hr rounds]  (Read 30253 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:07:29 AM

What you did is like taking someones money to make a meal for them, and then closing the store and taking their money.  It's bullshit frankly and I just want my BTC back, I didn't think this would be so difficult.

@herbert me too.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remssik

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:07:46 AM

Dank, your bid was probably entered in before the new round started... And thus it went into the previous round's pot and not the current one. So if you didn't get doubled, you should have at least received a partial refund based on the percentage that NothinG states in the rules when a round ends.
That's the problem, I never got a refund.

Partial refund may mean like 0.002 BTC depending on the pot at the time.

Also, did anyone else just get sporadically banned?
herbertfilby

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:08:40 AM

I pressed CTRL + C to copy some text in the chat, and everyone got kickbanned. Did I press the wrong button?
NothinG (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:09:34 AM

Kax0

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:10:48 AM

We all got BANNED Angry
NothinG (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:11:41 AM

We all got BANNED Angry
Freenode banned itself xD
GG Freenode!

Anyways, use another webclient or mIRC (x chat works too Tongue)

MasonIII

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:13:02 AM

could use mibbit or something

Anyways, Dank, maybe you mistyped or something, i lost 1.4 BTC last night to the void. It happens, let it go and move on.  Also, if your bet wasn't doubled then what was left in the pot was split proportionally among everyone that wasn't doubled.  This is called gambling for a reason, you win or you lose.
herbertfilby

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:15:19 AM

CHAT IS BACK UP
NothinG (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:16:11 AM

is Mirc still a good IRC client? I haven't downloaded IRC in forever
Yeah, it's still good.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:20:41 AM

Anyways, Dank, maybe you mistyped or something, i lost 1.4 BTC last night to the void. It happens, let it go and move on.  Also, if your bet wasn't doubled then what was left in the pot was split proportionally among everyone that wasn't doubled.  This is called gambling for a reason, you win or you lose.
No, I didn't mistype anything, this is solely NothinG's choice so he can make a profit.  NothinG is a scammer unless he can return my 2 BTC.  My bet wasn't doubled because the website went offline halfway through the round.  It is NothinG's fault for not providing the service advertised, thus I am fully entitled to a refund of my Bitcoins based off of NothinG's criteria stated at the time of the purchase.

NothinG, please do not ignore my post: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=18350.msg262294#msg262294

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
NothinG (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:26:05 AM

Anyways, Dank, maybe you mistyped or something, i lost 1.4 BTC last night to the void. It happens, let it go and move on.  Also, if your bet wasn't doubled then what was left in the pot was split proportionally among everyone that wasn't doubled.  This is called gambling for a reason, you win or you lose.
No, I didn't mistype anything, this is solely NothinG's choice so he can make a profit.  NothinG is a scammer unless he can return my 2 BTC.  My bet wasn't doubled because the website went offline halfway through the round.  It is NothinG's fault for not providing the service advertised, thus I am fully entitled to a refund of my Bitcoins based off of NothinG's criteria stated at the time of the purchase.

NothinG, please do not ignore my post: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=18350.msg262294#msg262294
I'm not ignoring anything, I just refuse to keep playing your game.
There is no way for me to prove that you didn't get refunded (as my history doesn't go back that far).

herbertfilby

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:27:05 AM

I just got banned from the chat again :\
tito13kfm

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:31:09 AM

I just got banned from the chat again :\

It's the web based irc that is getting banned.  Grab mIRC or some other client.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:31:48 AM

There is no way for me to prove that you didn't get refunded (as my history doesn't go back that far).
Playing my game.  You're logic is utterly flawed.

I'm trying to interpret just what the fuck this means.  I already proved that I did not get refunded, and since you cannot prove that I have been then you have no basis to argue.  I have more proof than you, you are just spewing bullshit so you can keep your my BTC.

WARNING TO OTHER USERS: do not use this game expecting a refund or any bitcoins in return.  NothinG would rather keep your bitcoins.

NothinG (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:38:57 AM

I'm trying to interpret just what the fuck this means.  I already proved that I did not get refunded, and since you cannot prove that I have been then you have no basis to argue.  I have more proof than you, you are just spewing bullshit so you can keep your my BTC.

WARNING TO OTHER USERS: do not use this game expecting a refund or any bitcoins in return.  NothinG would rather keep your bitcoins.
I see you like big text.
You like making people aware with you big text?
Makes you feel strong?

MasonIII

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:39:10 AM

WARNING TO OTHER USERS: do not use this game expecting a refund or any money in return.

Its called gambling for a reason.  The refund from the pool/losers is unique (or was) to NothinG's game.  The refund in the game you are mentioning seems to be as if you were one of the people who did not get their bet doubled.  You are seizing as a reason, someone's misconception of NothinG's refund rule which was i believe, (i am not going to look for it) promptly refuted by NothinG.  Many of us have been very satisfied with this game both when we win and when we lose.  He spent over an hour trying to find refunds last night when his script went haywire.  Also, if you thought about it logically, how would he refund 98% of a person's bet to every loser when the loser's "bet" was used to pay the winner's doubled out payment.  Also, there have been "bets" of up to 8 BTC, so if he was planning to scam someone, why would he choose 2 BTC over 8 BTC. This common sense would show that he did NOT scam you, you were simply one of the many losing "bets" in this round.  Lastly, his screen shot was not cropped, if you accuse someone of cropping an image without obvious proof, then someone could just as easily say you cropped your refund out of the picture.  I personally do not believe that you did, but that you simply lost.  Sorry for your loss, hopefully you will have hope in one of the many other ventures here on this forum and be able to regain your BTC that way.
remssik

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:39:46 AM

I still insist that you put in a refund at the end of one game, not the 30 second limbo at the start of the next. Your transaction log validates this theory, as you put in at 1:51. That means that you either put in well into the game or right before. I will ask this: what time did you put in?

After this, /argument.
herbertfilby

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:45:57 AM

dank, I think you just bet at a bad time, got placed at the end of a round, and your deposit was distributed at the beginning of the new round.

If you went to Vegas and lost, do you think they would give you your money back if you asked for it?

You bet on red and the game came out red. Stop complaining and move on. NothinG didn't scam you, you just bet at the end of a round and lost.
NothinG (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:47:56 AM

Also, if I wanted to scam people...wouldn't I have done it when I was at 78BTC?
What would be the gain in me giving back 78BTC and over time not getting anywhere close?

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 05:54:41 AM

WARNING TO OTHER USERS: do not use this game expecting a refund or any money in return.

Its called gambling for a reason.  The refund from the pool/losers is unique (or was) to NothinG's game.  The refund in the game you are mentioning seems to be as if you were one of the people who did not get their bet doubled.  You are seizing as a reason, someone's misconception of NothinG's refund rule which was i believe, (i am not going to look for it) promptly refuted by NothinG.  Many of us have been very satisfied with this game both when we win and when we lose.  He spent over an hour trying to find refunds last night when his script went haywire.  Also, if you thought about it logically, how would he refund 98% of a person's bet to every loser when the loser's "bet" was used to pay the winner's doubled out payment.  Also, there have been "bets" of up to 8 BTC, so if he was planning to scam someone, why would he choose 2 BTC over 8 BTC. This common sense would show that he did NOT scam you, you were simply one of the many losing "bets" in this round.  Lastly, his screen shot was not cropped, if you accuse someone of cropping an image without obvious proof, then someone could just as easily say you cropped your refund out of the picture.  I personally do not believe that you did, but that you simply lost.  Sorry for your loss, hopefully you will have hope in one of the many other ventures here on this forum and be able to regain your BTC that way.

You don't understand, the website went OFFLINE after I put my money in.  When it came back online my BTC was not on the list!  The round never finished so I never even had a chance to double my BTC.

When did I put in my BTC?
(June 19, 2011, 01:36:45 am) Right now is the best time to enter, because you've got until midnight (server time) to get doubled!
Shortly after that announcement by NothinG (not because of it).  How am I suddenly not admissible for a refund?  My bet was not at the end of the round.

If you went to Vegas and lost, do you think they would give you your money back if you asked for it?
Damn right they better if they advertise refunds and I meat the requirements for said refunds.

Also, if I wanted to scam people...wouldn't I have done it when I was at 78BTC?
What would be the gain in me giving back 78BTC and over time not getting anywhere close?
The quantity of the people you scammed does not change the fact that you are indeed a scammer, or one who has scammed.  Return my money and I would have no right to call you a scammer, but due to the fact that you lied and decided to purposely steal my BTC you are a perfect example of a scammer.

I see you like big text.
You like making people aware with you big text?
Makes you feel strong?
Does taking people's Bitcoins make you feel wealthy?  I am only telling people that you are a scammer so they don't end up in the same position as me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: