Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Mining GUI?  (Read 1734 times)
ibisy70 (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:00:50 PM

Im curious what the best/most popular mining gui's are at the moment? (Im using GUIminer)
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zacharei

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:03:13 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2011, 02:15:35 PM by Zacharei

Sorry without the first paragraph the paragraph below seems rather well oblivious to answering your question. I would say the GUIMINER, which I believe you are currently is probably the best. It has a nice interface, but I wish it had a bit more of the cutesy little thing I saw in the video of a pickaxe hammering out a nice gold coin. Apparently I have been playing a lot of mining games lately, Minecraft, Terraria, Infniminer, and now I'm mining bitcoins, and I'm a minor so... I'm a minor, mining in games, and using a computer to mine virtual currency while completing transactions so thus I should either be an accountant, a game designer, or a miner. I choose computer scientist.

I'm thinking about making a miner that is graphical, because I'd love to see a gui miner that actually have a neat little video that displays mining out a coin even if it has no visual representation of what is actually happening. I always thought that was kind of neat in the video. Then again I enjoy playing an extremely old board game so what do I know?
SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:05:02 PM

Im curious what the best/most popular mining gui's are at the moment? (Im using GUIminer)
There's really no other alternative other than BitMiner (which I might add, is VERY buggy) and maybe phoenix rising if you use phoenix.
zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:46:08 PM

i like GUIminer easy for someone simple like me Smiley
GorgonSed

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:58:48 PM

The new version of GUIminer is great because it supports Pheonix now.
It has almost all of the top miners.  I don't see much reason to not use it (if you're on a Windows box).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: