Bitcoin Forum
February 20, 2020, 10:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace  (Read 84638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TW28

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:34:12 PM

Why do you all bother at all? This project is completely irrelevant. It is done by the same people who did within the so-called Shadow Project nothing than producing a lot of hot air while at the same time they hyped the SDC before letting it drop like a stone when they announced they would simply abandon the Shadow Project for Particl. Which is just more hot air.

So let us be fair: It was quite elaborated and well thought through, but in the end nobody except the insiders where profiting from it. And everybody else was, is and will be left holding the bag.

Forget it and move on, grumbling or not, but doing them credit for discussing seriously what looks every day more like an elegant scam... that's doing them too much honor.

JMO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rustynailer

Activity: 732
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

This whole forum is just full of fud and p&d bullshit.  I would have been happy if the team didn't even start a thread in the ann section here. 
xmrlove

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:55:09 PM

please see the update on this scam project here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1863861.0

the pump group has rebranded from ShadowCash to particl and have taken over youtube channel CryptoCurrency Market
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:08:45 PM

This whole forum is just full of fud and p&d bullshit.  I would have been happy if the team didn't even start a thread in the ann section here. 

Of course they need a new ann thread, how else will they continue the scam?
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:41:46 AM

What makes you think it's scam? There are quite a few people in the team and they've been working on SDC for several years without initial ICO or something like that. Coins been distributed in a fair way through POW. It would be the most unprofitable scam in history.

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:37:15 PM

What makes you think it's scam? There are quite a few people in the team and they've been working on SDC for several years without initial ICO or something like that. Coins been distributed in a fair way through POW. It would be the most unprofitable scam in history.

We went back and forth about doing an announcement thread. All the community involvement happens off this forum but we wanted to at least have something here. And the thread is moderated but obviously we haven't enforced anything and allow as many new accounts and points of views as there are personalities in this space.

I just love the fact that we sponsored an extremely detailed video series for the entire privacy coin ecosystem, we didn't maximalize our project over others, we gave 100% ownership to the hosts. The series was wildly successful providing education across the board and if anything other projects even had more responses than ours. The goal was education of privacy coins and the ecosystem we all work in and it was a huge success. Anyone following the series and investing in privacy the past month made a bunch of money, Yet somehow in all that we are still the scammers and just doing a money grab. It's amazing, you can't make this shit up! You're welcome.

"No good deed goes unpunished"

Even that cryptoleakz twitter account was created just to sabotage the project announcement. It's been mute because it only had one purpose.

So we have a thread here, crazy shit is going to be said but we need to be here. Again, all the community involvement and exciting stuff doesn't go down here it's in our other communities: https://www.reddit.com/r/Particl/wiki/community

I'd love to see the rigor these new accounts use to talk about Particl use it for good for their own coins and for a platform they can use those coins on. If you read who the project is for it's for the entire crypto space. We're building a platform every coin owner can use their coin on to buy stuff in private and without a trace. We don't care if you use PIVX on it or XMR on it. It's being built for everyone not just PART. SDC was built only for SDC. Particl is inclusive and a place to use your coins, not exclusive. That to me sounds pretty awesome because we all know we like, follow, contribute to a number of projects in this space.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:31:00 PM

whats is bonus? I dont see what % bonus its now on dashboard I see only how much I need paid for bonus who is invisibility to me.
so its almost end so I swap 1:1 or add some btc to take bonus but what % it is now? nowhere I saw this bonus info.
So who know is better pure swap 1:1 or add some btc in last few days ICO swap.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:44:49 PM

whats is bonus? I dont see what % bonus its now on dashboard I see only how much I need paid for bonus who is invisibility to me.
so its almost end so I swap 1:1 or add some btc to take bonus but what % it is now? nowhere I saw this bonus info.

It's 15%. But SDC price is lower than bonus price at the moment I think.

krile

Activity: 744

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 11:01:18 AM

It's 15%. But SDC price is lower than bonus price at the moment I think.

Yes I think the bonus is kinda useless right now. I swapped my SDC on the first day when the swap opened and back then the bonus made sense, it was 15%.

Right now it is lower and also SDC is sooo cheap to buy right now, so better you buy more SDC on the market with BTC than use the BTC bonus feature on the particl swap platform.

Here is a sheet describing the bonus: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K-8_X718lw4PD9yac1zx_pv0vlPc62sQdJXJKujYuuY/edit#gid=1343074320

https://telegram.me/krile
Nevacoin dev - https://nevacoin.net
1EQChNVM81hGob1kjKC6h9WKDiFB2CQ1F5 - http://node.bit-coin.pw
delispyder

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:05:06 PM

How does Particl compare with similar projects, like SYS and BAY?
paramind22

Activity: 1274
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

So the SDC deposit address that is shown on our particl account interface is a unique address to us?  That's how it's known that it will get credited to us?

It says funding ends in 04 HOURS 45 MINs.....so now must be an important time.

Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:50:00 AM

What I would suggest now that Shadowcash is dead is to come over to Spectrecoin as they have taken over where Shadowcash left off and abandoned their privacy project. SDC is truly dead as almost 5 mill coins will be taken out of circulation.

Spectre is built on SDC but with improvements like native Tor integration etc.

If you used to support SDC - come to Spectrecoin which is SDC Improved and will continue from where they left of.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704473.0

I think NAV coin with anon is better than any spectre.
But anyway time is end to swap SDC so I swap few days before. Now I waiting for my Particl tokens.
Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:03:47 AM

please explain detail youre coin dev
spefication coin, total suply coin, tipe coin, roadmap, plan project
plan ico selling

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
Pavone_1

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:09:06 AM

What I would suggest now that Shadowcash is dead is to come over to Spectrecoin as they have taken over where Shadowcash left off and abandoned their privacy project. SDC is truly dead as almost 5 mill coins will be taken out of circulation.

Spectre is built on SDC but with improvements like native Tor integration etc.

If you used to support SDC - come to Spectrecoin which is SDC Improved and will continue from where they left of.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704473.0

I think NAV coin with anon is better than any spectre.
But anyway time is end to swap SDC so I swap few days before. Now I waiting for my Particl tokens.

Do you know maybe, when will particl be listed on poloniex?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1165

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:22:01 PM

will the swapped SDC be burned? because if so then the unswapped SDC can be taken over by another team if they wish can it not?

puremage111

Activity: 1386
Merit: 511

Swapzilla

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

I am lazy to read as i just discovered this Particl in the SDC ann thread

So based on my quick reading

SDC will be re brand to Particl
And all the coins will be swap 1:1 to particl

What happens to unswapped coin?
And after the swap happens, the SDC blockchain and wallet will be useless and replace?

As someone mentioned that Particl is a project under SDC like a marketplace.

Therefore lets say if Particl is not replacing SDC

Developer of the team will be needed to focus on both project?

Thanks

rustynailer

Activity: 732
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:23:56 AM

SDC is NOT being re-branded to Particl

SDC is no longer being actively developed by the team, however it is still live and tradeable on the major exchanges

I suggest anyone who still has SDC to sell now while you still can, the swap period has ended and you can no longer swap your SDC for Particl. 
ahoenk

Activity: 854

The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace That Rewards

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:43:51 AM

so this is the shadow cash team making a new project ? why dont you make a shadowcash bigger rather make new project, i think its better for you to make any innovation on shadowcash, the coin has a good community already..
puremage111

Activity: 1386
Merit: 511

Swapzilla

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:29:44 AM

SDC is no longer being actively developed by the team, however it is still live and tradeable on the major exchanges

I suggest anyone who still has SDC to sell now while you still can, the swap period has ended and you can no longer swap your SDC for Particl. 

Therefore we could not swap SDC to particl anymore?

Then SDC is officially a junk coin now?

CryptoClown

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:00:24 AM

Therefore we could not swap SDC to particl anymore?

Then SDC is officially a junk coin now?

Yeah you pretty much got bent over if you still have SDC.  Kind of a bad way to do things but this is crypto, let's gooooooooooooo
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.