Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace  (Read 85693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:10:21 PM

No. The ShadowCash project is now complete. Particl is a new project. The same project team from Shadowcash is working on Particl.

Till which date do we need to hold shadowcash ?

Timer is on site. https://particl.io/#intro
Now 18 deys left to swap.

Edit: 17 days 23h Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icorating

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 07:58:53 AM

Hello all,

We are the ICOrating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness of such companies.

We’re happy to announce that Particl is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/71/Particl

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.

systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:20:33 AM

No. The ShadowCash project is now complete. Particl is a new project. The same project team from Shadowcash is working on Particl.

Till which date do we need to hold shadowcash ?

No, you have it wrong. You don't need to hold ShadowCash. In fact, if you have SDC, you need to swap it for Particl here: https://particl.io

Edit: ..because if you won't, after 17 days your SDC will be worthless.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Sjacmur

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:54:39 PM

@ up

Always keep the choice sell for btc and no swap.
some people want buy to swap some dont and sell who knows what price SDC will be at the near finish time to swap.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:40:51 PM

Hope to see more media interested in Particl. Most of them look stupid with all these articles "BTC price went up, BTC price went down, Eth this/Eth that" kind of stuff.

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:24:36 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 06:33:55 PM by onlinedragon

Just registered at https://particl.io/ but never received a confirmation email, also tried to re-send the confirmation email but also that was not working. How can I solve this and can I safely do the swap if i can't confirm mine email?

Edit: Received the confirmation email only it did take some more time.
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:10:47 PM

Just registered at https://particl.io/ but never received a confirmation email, also tried to re-send the confirmation email but also that was not working. How can I solve this and can I safely do the swap if i can't confirm mine email?

Edit: Received the confirmation email only it did take some more time.

Good you got it. Our apologies, our email server has been giving us fits the entire exchange so far. Customer support has been keeping everyone in the loop though.  Smiley
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:02:19 PM

Will Particl trade as SDC ?
How to swap coins ?
Please answer Smiley
nimelo

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 05:58:06 PM

Will Particl trade as SDC ?
How to swap coins ?
Please answer Smiley

SDC will not be supported any longer but you can change your SDC for PART 1:1 for another 14 days.  After that you will not be able to exchange.

Swap your SDC for PART here: https://particl.io/

Register a new account, send your SDC and you'll get them exchanged 1:1 for PART

You can also get bonus PART if you send some bitcoin so it might be more profitable for you to sell a little SDC and exchange the rest.

https://twitter.com/particlproject  <-- official twitter account

https://particl.news/  <-- official news

Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:07:58 PM

French translation reserved.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:25:57 PM

WTF?  Is that reallly the new Particl/sdc BCT thread?

Huh Not a lot of action around here. Do you think there was enough efforts put into PR/Marketing for that swap?

only 10 more days and the total SDC swapped doesn't move at all, stucked at 60%
No real demand on the exchange. Not trending on twitter.

Many would have think that with reduced coins amount in circulation, the price would have moved up a bit.

Objectively, this new Particl project is a jump into the major league, but market sentiment indicators doesn't appear favorable.
Few lacks in the execution plan that didn't covered very well that ninja swap and, again, the new delays.

I personally doesn't see this as an opportunity, so I'll pass for now and will re-consider after that big initial dump once particl hit the exchanges.

Best of luck Particl
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:06:18 PM

is this clone of SDC ? or somthing different

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 06:07:02 AM

So quiet here ... is this an official Particle BCT thread ? Or can some one give the link to real one ?  Angry
TW28

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:34:12 PM

Why do you all bother at all? This project is completely irrelevant. It is done by the same people who did within the so-called Shadow Project nothing than producing a lot of hot air while at the same time they hyped the SDC before letting it drop like a stone when they announced they would simply abandon the Shadow Project for Particl. Which is just more hot air.

So let us be fair: It was quite elaborated and well thought through, but in the end nobody except the insiders where profiting from it. And everybody else was, is and will be left holding the bag.

Forget it and move on, grumbling or not, but doing them credit for discussing seriously what looks every day more like an elegant scam... that's doing them too much honor.

JMO
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

This whole forum is just full of fud and p&d bullshit.  I would have been happy if the team didn't even start a thread in the ann section here. 
xmrlove

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:55:09 PM

please see the update on this scam project here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1863861.0

the pump group has rebranded from ShadowCash to particl and have taken over youtube channel CryptoCurrency Market
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:08:45 PM

This whole forum is just full of fud and p&d bullshit.  I would have been happy if the team didn't even start a thread in the ann section here. 

Of course they need a new ann thread, how else will they continue the scam?
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:41:46 AM

What makes you think it's scam? There are quite a few people in the team and they've been working on SDC for several years without initial ICO or something like that. Coins been distributed in a fair way through POW. It would be the most unprofitable scam in history.

LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:37:15 PM

What makes you think it's scam? There are quite a few people in the team and they've been working on SDC for several years without initial ICO or something like that. Coins been distributed in a fair way through POW. It would be the most unprofitable scam in history.

We went back and forth about doing an announcement thread. All the community involvement happens off this forum but we wanted to at least have something here. And the thread is moderated but obviously we haven't enforced anything and allow as many new accounts and points of views as there are personalities in this space.

I just love the fact that we sponsored an extremely detailed video series for the entire privacy coin ecosystem, we didn't maximalize our project over others, we gave 100% ownership to the hosts. The series was wildly successful providing education across the board and if anything other projects even had more responses than ours. The goal was education of privacy coins and the ecosystem we all work in and it was a huge success. Anyone following the series and investing in privacy the past month made a bunch of money, Yet somehow in all that we are still the scammers and just doing a money grab. It's amazing, you can't make this shit up! You're welcome.

"No good deed goes unpunished"

Even that cryptoleakz twitter account was created just to sabotage the project announcement. It's been mute because it only had one purpose.

So we have a thread here, crazy shit is going to be said but we need to be here. Again, all the community involvement and exciting stuff doesn't go down here it's in our other communities: https://www.reddit.com/r/Particl/wiki/community

I'd love to see the rigor these new accounts use to talk about Particl use it for good for their own coins and for a platform they can use those coins on. If you read who the project is for it's for the entire crypto space. We're building a platform every coin owner can use their coin on to buy stuff in private and without a trace. We don't care if you use PIVX on it or XMR on it. It's being built for everyone not just PART. SDC was built only for SDC. Particl is inclusive and a place to use your coins, not exclusive. That to me sounds pretty awesome because we all know we like, follow, contribute to a number of projects in this space.
Sjacmur

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:31:00 PM

whats is bonus? I dont see what % bonus its now on dashboard I see only how much I need paid for bonus who is invisibility to me.
so its almost end so I swap 1:1 or add some btc to take bonus but what % it is now? nowhere I saw this bonus info.
So who know is better pure swap 1:1 or add some btc in last few days ICO swap.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: