Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace  (Read 85693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Since2014

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:06:29 AM

Anyone that buys into this shit is just throwing there money in the trash. It will never get adopted or used and will be a huge flop once it is released causing the price to drop like a dead weight. To think otherwise is not critical thinking.

The whole market loads on client side and each product has to load in your browser, with base64 encoded pictures. What a piece/particle of crap.
I last saw the PART team at a blockchain conference and only 10 or so people walked up to talk to them the entire time with 2 of them being media, everyone laughed at there crappy setup behind there backs so good luck ever producing anything except a money grab out of this shitty idea.

Friendly FUD warning #1. There's nothing of importance in this except stirring the pot. What's the point of signing up on BCT?

Nothing of importance?? My money went from $46 to $3 per coin by listening to you and your garbage teams lies.
The points i made above about the blatant flaws in the marketplace are of no importance?? How about if i bring this up in your telegram or discord and get banned for it, let me guess, not important!! I shouldn't have to make a bitcointalk account to be heard as i am an investor, you scumbags forced me to do this.
In hindsight i should have re-searched this project much more in depth instead of taking the word of a bunch of online scammers that have duped me out of half of my crypto portfolio. Enjoy spending my money you pricks but just know that karma will come back and bite you in the ass one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nimelo

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:36:07 AM

My money went from $46 to $3 per coin by listening to you and your garbage teams lies.

You didn't buy part for $ you bought it for bitcoin.

The price of bitcoin is 80% down from when you allegedly bought in, all alt coins are down over the same time period.

From reading your post you fomo'd in HALF your portfolio without doing any research and got burned due to your own stupidity and greed. 

You had plenty of time to sell your allegedly bought Particl at rates higher than $3. 

Maybe its time to stop blaming others for your own mistakes?

The team didn't tell you to buy Particl, the team have been developing a real product which you allegedly now dislike.  No problem, cash out and go become a millionaire somewhere else. 

Best of luck to you  Smiley
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:12:50 PM

Anyone that buys into this shit is just throwing there money in the trash. It will never get adopted or used and will be a huge flop once it is released causing the price to drop like a dead weight. To think otherwise is not critical thinking.

The whole market loads on client side and each product has to load in your browser, with base64 encoded pictures. What a piece/particle of crap.
I last saw the PART team at a blockchain conference and only 10 or so people walked up to talk to them the entire time with 2 of them being media, everyone laughed at there crappy setup behind there backs so good luck ever producing anything except a money grab out of this shitty idea.

Friendly FUD warning #1. There's nothing of importance in this except stirring the pot. What's the point of signing up on BCT?

Nothing of importance?? My money went from $46 to $3 per coin by listening to you and your garbage teams lies.
The points i made above about the blatant flaws in the marketplace are of no importance?? How about if i bring this up in your telegram or discord and get banned for it, let me guess, not important!! I shouldn't have to make a bitcointalk account to be heard as i am an investor, you scumbags forced me to do this.
In hindsight i should have re-searched this project much more in depth instead of taking the word of a bunch of online scammers that have duped me out of half of my crypto portfolio. Enjoy spending my money you pricks but just know that karma will come back and bite you in the ass one day.

Sounds like you came into crypto for lambo, bought coins, didnt get lambo and now blame everyone BUT yourself. Classic crybaby troll  hiding behind a fake account.

You should change your name to whinin'&cryin'_since17  Kiss
Since2014

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:09:51 PM

My money went from $46 to $3 per coin by listening to you and your garbage teams lies.

You didn't buy part for $ you bought it for bitcoin.

The price of bitcoin is 80% down from when you allegedly bought in, all alt coins are down over the same time period.

From reading your post you fomo'd in HALF your portfolio without doing any research and got burned due to your own stupidity and greed. 

You had plenty of time to sell your allegedly bought Particl at rates higher than $3. 

Maybe its time to stop blaming others for your own mistakes?

The team didn't tell you to buy Particl, the team have been developing a real product which you allegedly now dislike.  No problem, cash out and go become a millionaire somewhere else. 

Best of luck to you  Smiley

The team promoted particl and especially the area where it would be mooning shortly so they are to blame for false,inaccurate and misleading claims. I have taken screenshots of conversations with some of the dev  team on this and i think my lawyers may have a huge interest in this considering they have most of my money and everyone else's still in the dev's fund.

Sounds like you came into crypto for lambo, bought coins, didnt get lambo and now blame everyone BUT yourself. Classic crybaby troll  hiding behind a fake account.

You should change your name to whinin'&cryin'_since17  Kiss

I didn't come into crypto for lambo, a small profit would have been nice but i sure as hell did NOT come into particl to lose all my savings or be manipulated into believing the product would have been finished and released long ago instead of on a solid decline. I got some other top devs from blockchain conventions perspective on particl and the  marketplace and commented it above but you don't care you got what you wanted.
Your response seems typical of you lot, no accountability at all and rude and arrogant to anybody that goes against the flow. I will not be one of your blind sheep anymore and expect to hear from my lawyers.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:44:25 PM

what happend to thıs project
 ı couldnt follow, ı got aırdrıp from the swap and sold them than lıke all coıns parctl went down too, it was reaaly bad luck for thıs project come alıve at the beggınıng of bear market,
Since2014

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:04:17 PM

what happend to thıs project
 ı couldnt follow, ı got aırdrıp from the swap and sold them than lıke all coıns parctl went down too, it was reaaly bad luck for thıs project come alıve at the beggınıng of bear market,

It turned into a scam project is what happened. Lucky you got out when you did, all they did since you left was make videos of stuff and use multiple aka's to promote it and lure more people into the scammerweb. it's Shadowcash 2.0 and they got a lot more money off victims. sucks to be a part of this still. Free speech is also banned here, if you ask any questions you get instaban or abused.
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:17:43 AM

I didn't come into crypto for lambo, a small profit would have been nice but i sure as hell did NOT come into particl to lose all my savings or be manipulated into believing the product would have been finished and released long ago instead of on a solid decline. I got some other top devs from blockchain conventions perspective on particl and the  marketplace and commented it above but you don't care you got what you wanted.
Your response seems typical of you lot, no accountability at all and rude and arrogant to anybody that goes against the flow. I will not be one of your blind sheep anymore and expect to hear from my lawyers.

Anyone can say things without proof. It's easy, here...

Your someone with clear trust issues
You didnt participate in the open token exchange, too busy complaining
You saw, oh shit, Particl is the bomb, I need to get in
You bought at the tippy tippy top, the highest trade ever, you own the ATH buy of 46, everything after that was lower
You didnt d ok anything with the PART, too busy complaining
You sold at $1 and left crypto
You saw, oh shit, Particl never stopped building, I need to get back in
You created a fake account to whine and cry because the world is moving on with out you.

Why don't you answer any of these obvious things? You come in here claiming you know best but this past history shows trust issues.
Unlike you, I don't hide behind fake accounts, your stuff is still up because its frankly so amusing I like laughing at it.

Whining and Crying since 2017.  Kiss
Since2014

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:19:29 AM

You bought at the tippy tippy top, the highest trade ever, you own the ATH buy of 46, everything after that was lower
You created a fake account to whine and cry because the world is moving on with out you.

Why don't you answer any of these obvious things? You come in here claiming you know best but this past history shows trust issues.
Unlike you, I don't hide behind fake accounts, your stuff is still up because its frankly so amusing I like laughing at it.

It's what you do, take peoples money all off them than when they ask any questions make a mockery of them. Of course you are happy having everyone else money. Total scammers that don't even attempt to hide it. You made this a self moderated thread to start so you can control discontent and lure new victims in because this was your plan all along. Your a terrible person and you won't get away with this. Laugh now cry later, see you at the next blockchain convention, you owe.
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:38:41 AM

It's what you do, take peoples money all off them than when they ask any questions make a mockery of them. Of course you are happy having everyone else money. Total scammers that don't even attempt to hide it. You made this a self moderated thread to start so you can control discontent and lure new victims in because this was your plan all along. Your a terrible person and you won't get away with this. Laugh now cry later, see you at the next blockchain convention, you owe.

Why didnt you participate in token exchange?
Why do you let others beat you at trading?
Why do you bend to other people "forcing" you to do things?

#trustissues
Since2014

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:08:04 AM

Why didnt you participate in token exchange?
Why do you let others beat you at trading?
Why do you bend to other people "forcing" you to do things?

#trustissues

Why don't you support your investors instead of mocking them?
Shouldn't people be rewarded for holding instead of punished and laughed at?
Where is any of the things promised and why does the team reneg on promises and tell lies?
What is your postal address so my lawyer can contact you regarding serving you my notice regarding my claim?

LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:49:07 PM

Where is any of the things promised and why does the team reneg on promises and tell lies?
What is your postal address so my lawyer can contact you regarding serving you my notice regarding my claim?

We don't have investors. There's no Particl company anyone owns shares in.
Anyone expecting rewards from that structure is delisional.
We have a community of users who use PART on a number of products found at github.com/Particl.
We support and built stuff for the PART ecosystem and entire crypto space.
We don't charge money for these things
We don't charge fees for using them.
The project has no revenue structure, its supported by a nonprofit

But you are a noob who's first post was fud on here, then 2 more fud posts on another project.
Your not an investor.
You've never bought PART or anything as far as I've seen. Just words
You really need to help us understand why you even signed up on this forum

Maybe your confused with 4chan or something

Whining and Crying '17  Kiss
Since2014

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:37:35 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 06:48:42 PM by Since2014

We don't have investors. There's no Particl company anyone owns shares in.
Anyone expecting rewards from that structure is delisional.
We have a community of users who use PART on a number of products found at github.com/Particl.
We support and built stuff for the PART ecosystem and entire crypto space.
We don't charge money for these things
We don't charge fees for using them.
The project has no revenue structure, its supported by a nonprofit

But you are a noob who's first post was fud on here, then 2 more fud posts on another project.
Your not an investor.
You've never bought PART or anything as far as I've seen. Just words
You really need to help us understand why you even signed up on this forum

Maybe your confused with 4chan or something

Whining and Crying '17  Kiss

From the previous postings everyone can now see how people are treated if they buy and especially if they hold particl. Your team does not support anyone aside from enriching themselves. You use the word invested to describe owning coins yourself so why mock others when they use the exact grammar you use, for example at 2.17 in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z27PBIj72TM .Despicable state of affairs. My lawyer has advised me that we need to serve you in person a notice so as you have failed to provide me an appropriate address i have decided to do it at the upcoming NY blockchain event you will be attending. I have screenshotted all  conversations with any members of your team dating back to January including the recent previous postings on here.
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:36:02 PM

From the previous postings everyone can now see how people are treated if they buy and especially if they hold particl. Your team does not support anyone aside from enriching themselves. You use the word invested to describe owning coins yourself so why mock others when they use the exact grammar you use, for example at 2.17 in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z27PBIj72TM .Despicable state of affairs. My lawyer has advised me that we need to serve you in person a notice so as you have failed to provide me an appropriate address i have decided to do it at the upcoming NY blockchain event you will be attending. I have screenshotted all  conversations with any members of your team dating back to January including the recent previous postings on here.

I'll be at 2 NY events in May demoing our vapor ware as you call it.
Excited to see who's behind this fake account.

Till then. Whining and crying 17  Kiss
Since2014

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:47:59 PM

So no reply to being entirely rebutted on calling crypto investments i take it? You have no professionalism at all, just a straight scammer. I hope everybody has seen this exchange of words and gets out while they still can before Paul Schmitzer aka Litebit rips any more of us off.
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:51:19 PM

So no reply to being entirely rebutted on calling crypto investments i take it? You have no professionalism at all, just a straight scammer. I hope everybody has seen this exchange of words and gets out while they still can before Paul Schmitzer aka Litebit rips any more of us off.
        Your actions benefit the whole community. And our entire community should take an example from you. Any fraudsters whose crime is clearly detected should not feel safe from adequate punishment.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:01:42 PM

Sorry yes, of course I invest in crypto, just like I invest in bullion and legos and my family. Just like the video said.
I have no share in Bitcoin company just as much as no share in gold company. Nor do Bitcoin contributors or gold refiners owe me any apology for my choice to lose money in what they've made available for me to use and hoard and spend.
Obviously different things, sorry I forgot you didn't understand that.

My email is Paul at Particl too if that helps W&C since 2017  Kiss
Since2014

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:03:59 AM

Sorry yes, of course I invest in crypto, just like I invest in bullion and legos and my family. Just like the video said.
I have no share in Bitcoin company just as much as no share in gold company. Nor do Bitcoin contributors or gold refiners owe me any apology for my choice to lose money in what they've made available for me to use and hoard and spend.

You represent particl do you not? So if i buy particl coins than i have invested my money into particl. Although this obviously does not give me any shares it does give you legal responsibility to not make false and misleading statements under Rule 10b-5 which states that making a false statement or omitting information that misleads investors when making claims about particl.  It has nothing to do with shares but a lot to do with misleading investors and making false claims which has happened on numerous occasions.
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:35:10 AM

You represent particl do you not? So if i buy particl coins than i have invested my money into particl. Although this obviously does not give me any shares it does give you legal responsibility to not make false and misleading statements under Rule 10b-5 which states that making a false statement or omitting information that misleads investors when making claims about particl.  It has nothing to do with shares but a lot to do with misleading investors and making false claims which has happened on numerous occasions.

Try harder bud. 
First, Rule 10b-5 is for securities which Particl isnt now nor has ever been identified as, legally or otherwise. We didnt hold a 503b, c whatever you pretend we did.
Second, you assume the team is controlling the coin supply which is also emphatically false. PART is a decentralized network with hundreds of nodes doing work on the network. So to blame a person who works on the project on your financial loss makes this thread even more entertaining as before.
I'm assuming you have a bone to pick with the exchange who told you to place the bid and the wallet who told you to send the coins in your back pocket... will definitely watch those threads with delight.

Grabbing more popcorn for trust issue crying and whining.

Also keeping all of this live btw which is opposite of what you've claimed without proof. Classic fudster who assumes self moderated thread means a team has something to hide. We've only deleted 1 thread in 2+ years https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835782.msg18723202#msg18723202

All the transparency is in the air bro. Why you so mad bro?
Tell me something other than you bought PART at the wrong time and where's your lambo.
Gotta love BCT. House full of children who shouldn't be trusted with the $10 allowance their mom gives em every week.
The $20 you spend to buy 0.5 PART at ath is now worth $1.50. Love the dedication to recoup your lunch money. If only I could bottle that up and use it for good. Passionate community members ftw.

Popcorn, is ready now. Your turn funny guy.
Since2014

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:02:41 AM

Try harder bud. 
First, Rule 10b-5 is for securities which Particl isnt now nor has ever been identified as, legally or otherwise. We didnt hold a 503b, c whatever you pretend we did.
Second, you assume the team is controlling the coin supply which is also emphatically false. PART is a decentralized network with hundreds of nodes doing work on the network. So to blame a person who works on the project on your financial loss makes this thread even more entertaining as before.
I'm assuming you have a bone to pick with the exchange who told you to place the bid and the wallet who told you to send the coins in your back pocket... will definitely watch those threads with delight.

Grabbing more popcorn for trust issue crying and whining.

Also keeping all of this live btw which is opposite of what you've claimed without proof. Classic fudster who assumes self moderated thread means a team has something to hide. We've only deleted 1 thread in 2+ years https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835782.msg18723202#msg18723202

All the transparency is in the air bro. Why you so mad bro?
Tell me something other than you bought PART at the wrong time and where's your lambo.
Gotta love BCT. House full of children who shouldn't be trusted with the $10 allowance their mom gives em every week.
The $20 you spend to buy 0.5 PART at ath is now worth $1.50. Love the dedication to recoup your lunch money. If only I could bottle that up and use it for good. Passionate community members ftw.

Popcorn, is ready now. Your turn funny guy.

false representation is a statement that is misleading and deceptive. The term “statement” can cover anything you say or anything you write – so this topic is relevant to your teams conduct in messages and on social medias. The screenshots i have are enough proof of this and my lawyer agrees with me. By being deceptive to people that have invested in what you are promoting through statements is not only dishonest but it is also in my opinion fraudulent. I am also in the process of contacting SEC to see what they think of the way you have run your operation up until now and checking that you are legally not liable to them for any reason whatsoever, so that may end up being entirely relevant to you in the coming months. I'm glad you have kept this live, i am receiving multiple messages from other disgruntled people concerning this and we are thinking about making a collective claim against you.
LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:09:29 AM

false representation is a statement that is misleading and deceptive. The term “statement” can cover anything you say or anything you write – so this topic is relevant to your teams conduct in messages and on social medias. The screenshots i have are enough proof of this and my lawyer agrees with me. By being deceptive to people that have invested in what you are promoting through statements is not only dishonest but it is also in my opinion fraudulent. I am also in the process of contacting SEC to see what they think of the way you have run your operation up until now and checking that you are legally not liable to them for any reason whatsoever, so that may end up being entirely relevant to you in the coming months. I'm glad you have kept this live, i am receiving multiple messages from other disgruntled people concerning this and we are thinking about making a collective claim against you.

As you wish.
You know how to get a hold of me ahead of NY.
I'm excited, however to do it in person as you mentioned.
Stop by our booth at Magical Crypto Conference or at Consensus in May.
Till then whining and crying since 2017
Cheers  Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: