Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56666 times)
Ronin35

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:37:41 AM

It represents a free global marketplace! No central authority controls the blockchain, and transactions can be completed in a trustless manner, with no third party involvement!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitBoost

Activity: 76

bitboost.net

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:07:16 AM

https://twitter.com/Bitboosters/status/884352633414328321

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:46:22 AM

you have a team of heterogeneous, very pleasant, you are people of different nationalities and I find this very important and pleasant.
I am abroad and it is nice to interact with different people and find out how many things we have in common.
these technologies link people together with the aim of creating business decentralized
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:40:01 PM

maybe i will buy some token at presale...i hope this project will have success...can t wait more to try  beta version of mobile wallet...

I will buy too. This is an amazing project and you have to wait about 1 month for pre-sale. When can we download beta-version?
when devs will answer to this question we will understand if there will be a github channel too...
i hope this!

be sure to bookmark this thread, also joined the slack and telegram too..  Wink
so, all of you, never miss the chance to buy this token on Pre-sale my friends  Smiley
Regards
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:20:28 PM

maybe i will buy some token at presale...i hope this project will have success...can t wait more to try  beta version of mobile wallet...

I will buy too. This is an amazing project and you have to wait about 1 month for pre-sale. When can we download beta-version?
when devs will answer to this question we will understand if there will be a github channel too...
i hope this!

Hi, we will relase github code before the pre-sale and the platform beta-version during the pre-sale.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:17:02 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 09:33:16 PM by enigmatical

maybe i will buy some token at presale...i hope this project will have success...can t wait more to try  beta version of mobile wallet...

i hope this!

Hi, we will relase github code before the pre-sale and the platform beta-version during the pre-sale.

It is nice to know that team is very responsive and working round the clock to ensure smooth launch and also readily available to answer questions, resolve problems and enquires.
Ronin35

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:45:54 PM

Reading the Whitepaper I find very interesting that Bitboost allows items to be made available for sale for the low cost of USD 1 per listing. The Block doesn’t charge any fee to purchase items!!!
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:10:29 PM

Reading the Whitepaper I find very interesting that Bitboost allows items to be made available for sale for the low cost of USD 1 per listing. The Block doesn’t charge any fee to purchase items!!!
really convenient and open to all, this allows the creation of new economic forms, accessibility for all, with limits irrelevant
rkyass

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:25:53 PM

How can i register for ANN translation bounty ?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:54:08 PM

i hope this!

this is really really really a great news!!!
so you will release open source code.
All devs will thank you for sure!
cheers!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:53:44 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 09:46:32 PM by enigmatical

Bitboost does not charge purchase fee on The Block platform except the price of the merchandise which a buyer pays for an item on The Block using Ethereum being the cryptocurrency accepted for purchasing of products on the platform.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:38:23 PM

joined the signature and avatar campaign,,
i hope this project will be succed  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
vandres

Activity: 158
Merit: 12

UniFox

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 12:22:26 AM

How can i register for ANN translation bounty ?

There you have details about it.

https://medium.com/bitboost/bitboost-token-crowdsale-bounty-campaign-e8a1796d6d03

fengzhiyan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:38:31 AM

joined the signature and avatar campaign,,
i hope this project will be succed  Wink

good choice! i feel that is great project too
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:50:36 AM

I joined in signature campaign. 
When will be the start of the bitboost ico?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:19:40 AM

Nice project with very pleasant team, I hope can generate funds in accordance with the target to be achieved.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
dobolspeed1

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

This will be a very good project in the future, and I hope with confidence that this project will be successful

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:18:58 AM

SURE!
this is nothing compared to the ebay fee.
on ebay, you have 10% fee, of the auction end value...
crazy!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:19:37 AM

I joined in signature campaign. 
When will be the start of the bitboost ico?
the ico should start between September and October, we are all waiting for that day,
and I collect a lot because many people are waiting to participate in this project
rkyass

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:16:44 AM

Thanks , but I can't see any link to participate in BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: