Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 【Crypto DAO】Crypto Trade Platform & Crypto Loan Provider  (Read 1585 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptodev2014 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I Love CryptoDAO.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 03:25:40 PM

Welcome to CryptoDAO.com
Crypto Trade Platform & Crypto Loan Provider

Finally we have launched our New Crypto Trade Platform and Crypto Loan Services.Its a beta version.

Feature of Trade Platform

*Double Web Trade Platform. Standard and Pro Web Trade Platform

*Auto Deposit/ Withdraw system
*Extended Security system: Trade Password, Google Authentication for 2FA
*Internal Transfer features between users
*Troll,Live support,Many more..

Feature of Crypto Loan Services

*You can take loan of upto 10 Multiple times than your current Balance/asset.( Min Asset required:100 BTC)
*Daily interest from 0.01 to upto 0.1%

Add Coin/Coin Presale/ICO

You can contact with our support : admin@cryptodao.com
Normally we will review your coin, if too much premine or related with any scam/mlm/ponzi activity, your coin will be not honored.

Social Media

CRYPTODAO ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ CRYPTODAO
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
PRO WEBTRADE   CRYPTO LOAN
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

What crypto other than bitcoin do you allow to be traded with on your site?
It seems like an interesting service but the name throws off people.
I thought of wings and the DAO a while ago. Undecided
cryptodev2014 (OP)

I Love CryptoDAO.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 03:46:28 PM

Currently we have started with BTC,LTC,Dash,Doge,USD,CNY,UXC
Soon we will add more crypto.
Our DAO means: Decentralized autonomous organization

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:20:46 PM

This looks good, has anyone actually tried it?

The best is yet to come!
cryptodev2014 (OP)

I Love CryptoDAO.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 07:32:03 PM

This looks good, has anyone actually tried it?

It was launched on 14Th of March 2017, so there is already many crypto trader, and number of trader increasing everyday

cryptodev2014 (OP)

I Love CryptoDAO.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 07:48:20 PM

Regional Agency Required

We are looking for regional agency worldwide. Any office/corporate/farm can apply for agency.Send us Resume or CV to: admin@cryptodao.com
We required:
*Any valid office/farm/corporate office
*Zero fees, zero security deposit
*Corporate/business bank account details

How it will work?
We will add your Agency name and Bank Account on our Platform, so any local client can make cash deposit on your bank account. After we confirm with you, we will approve deposit.

Benefit
*2% solid deposit bonus for your client
*VIP level account with less trade fees
*Upto 100 multiple times loan facility of your current asset

cryptodev2014 (OP)

I Love CryptoDAO.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 03:01:45 AM

API for Public and Private

We have updated API guides.Current Version is 2.0
More Details and Guide
Download Sample API Code

cryptodev2014 (OP)

I Love CryptoDAO.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:05:21 AM

Bonus List:
1. Signup 0.5$
2. Referee Signup 0.25$
3. Referee Deposit 0.30$

springgers

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:32:11 PM

Once you add more coins and have more volume available to trade with than I will consider signing up for an account with your service to try it out with a small amount first then will move more on your platform later after testing it for a week or so.
cryptodev2014 (OP)

I Love CryptoDAO.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

Regional Agency Required

We are looking for regional agency worldwide. Any office/corporate/farm can apply for agency.Send us Resume or CV to: admin@cryptodao.com
We required:

How it will work?
We will add your Agency name and Bank Account on our Platform, so any local client can make cash deposit on your bank account. After we confirm with you, we will approve deposit.

Benefit

We are urgently looking for Regional Agency. If you are interested,please pm us.

cryptodev2014 (OP)

I Love CryptoDAO.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

How to make withdraw from CryptoDAO?

Ans: Firstly you need to add your withdrawal/payout wallet address by below way. To add any wallet you can directly visit below link(Change XXX with Any coin Ticker):

https://cryptodao.com/financial/withdraw-account/XXX

EXAMPLE: https://cryptodao.com/financial/withdraw-account/CDO

Or below way, after adding payout/withdrawal address, make withdrawal request, it will be process after system approval

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:02:53 PM

Regional Agency Required

We required:

How it will work?

Benefit
Hi, I am interested in this part, can you please send me more details on what is actually needed from an individual, are there any specific requirements on the resume and is the property a deal breaker or is this going to be like a virtual office?

I would appreciate more information via PM.

The best is yet to come!
gurp

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:27:34 AM

What is the minimum amount for withdrawal, I keep getting the error "Currency not enough"
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:02:36 PM

gurp: did you solve your problem?

Is there a page with the fees for trading and withdrawal? I want to implement the cryptodao API in my tradelib and need those numbers.

Thanks in advance!

mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:13:52 AM

This really looks an interesting service you are intended to start!
I am now a registered member on your website Cryptodao.
Kindly let know minimum withdraw amount so that ican spread your crypto platform in my social media followers .

RussiaCoinDotInfo

Activity: 325
Merit: 251

Any ideas?

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

One of our supporters is trying to withdraw RussiaCoin from you exchange, would you please look into this:

I bought some RC coins on Crypto DAO, do you know why I can't withdrawal from that exchange (withdrawals are showing as unconfirmed)? I emailed support but no reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, what's your user name over there on Crypto DAO?

Their contact here is     cryptodev2014 u=901136 who seems to have been offline since July 27, 2017, 01:07:56 PM

Are you on Twitter?  They last posted on the 2nd of November https://twitter.com/cryptodao/status/925936127143317504 so I'll send them a message here and try to reach out via their website too (and twitter).

*edit* My message to Crypto DAO / cryptodev2014 via Twitter: https://twitter.com/RussiaCoin/status/930491923856367617

Thank you.

Exchanges: (1) (your exchange here) | Nodes: ... | Web: RussiaCoin.Info Explorer: (1) explorer.russiacoin.info ... | Twitter: @RussiaCoin | DISCORD | Facebook | RussiaCoin Forum | BCT: RussiaCoin on BCT |  RC Given Away: 6 in every 1,000 | GITHUB.COM ~~~  | Market Caps: ... WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
DJ_SIX

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:59:04 PM

Any updates regarding this project??
BlackRock

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:58:54 AM

One of our supporters is trying to withdraw RussiaCoin from you exchange, would you please look into this:

I bought some RC coins on Crypto DAO, do you know why I can't withdrawal from that exchange (withdrawals are showing as unconfirmed)? I emailed support but no reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, what's your user name over there on Crypto DAO?

Their contact here is     cryptodev2014 u=901136 who seems to have been offline since July 27, 2017, 01:07:56 PM

Are you on Twitter?  They last posted on the 2nd of November https://twitter.com/cryptodao/status/925936127143317504 so I'll send them a message here and try to reach out via their website too (and twitter).

*edit* My message to Crypto DAO / cryptodev2014 via Twitter: https://twitter.com/RussiaCoin/status/930491923856367617

Thank you.

The OP is not active from last 2 month
Also check this thread ins Scam acc section  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2072965.20

RussiaCoinDotInfo

Any ideas?

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:34:06 AM

The OP is not active from last 2 month
Also check this thread ins Scam acc section  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2072965.20

Thanks for the advice - Still no response.

Exchanges: (1) (your exchange here) | Nodes: ... | Web: RussiaCoin.Info Explorer: (1) explorer.russiacoin.info ... | Twitter: @RussiaCoin | DISCORD | Facebook | RussiaCoin Forum | BCT: RussiaCoin on BCT |  RC Given Away: 6 in every 1,000 | GITHUB.COM ~~~  | Market Caps: ... WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:59:34 PM

Hello,

Yes I can confirm about.., they are complete SCAMMERS, they don't let go my transactions since 3 months ago

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
RussiaCoinDotInfo

Any ideas?

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:20:32 AM

Hello,

Yes I can confirm about.., they are complete SCAMMERS, they don't let go my transactions since 3 months ago

Cross-posted here and also on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RussiaCoin/status/934969831220060161

Hello,

DEV Please REMOVE cryptodao from the OP..., they are COMPLETE SCAMMERS ! Every one can find enough info about.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2072965.0

I have given them ample opportunity to respond to messages which they have chosen not to acknowledge.

I'll stop short of saying they are scammers, but it's not a good look when they don't even reply.

So... until further notice, RussiaCoinDotInfo is advising our supporters to withdraw their funds (if they can) from Crypto Dao until such time as their admin come back to life.

In the meantime, Cryptopia is working and I hope that AltCoin Dot IO comes online in the not too distant future.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: