Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a small Loan  (Read 418 times)
djordjamayna (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 05:28:54 PM

What is up guys. I am currently running an investment service where people invest into me and I bet on soccer games with their money. You can check here:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1824282.0

You would ask why would I need a loan?. Simply- I need to get more attention to myself and my service. I am doing this very professionally with proofs. How much you want to invest doesn't bother me, I just  want people to see I'm actually good at this.

The only collateral I can offer tho is my BCT account (this one) and 1-2 league of legend accounts

Looking to work with someone. The interest I am willing to pay is 20% for 1 week (same as in my thread). That doesn't mean I will give you the money after 7 days. If my games go by plan you will have your money + the 20 % back probably in 1-2 days.

Looking to hear if someone wanna test me Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:35:00 PM

Basically,you want money to promote your service ? Mate,if your sport betting skills can do wonders,why not double the money already invested in you and maybe use the returns to promote yourself.This isn't a loan ,it's technically an investment you're asking.You are also not broke as I see people did invest a few $$ on you.You can start working your magic with whatever you have at the moment.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 05:46:46 PM

I do work with current investors money but I need more traffic to this. I am doing it since when I bet I decide to go really risky and put more money. And when I do it for someone else I do it more passively & safe as you can check in my thread I post my tickets daily
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:58:12 PM

I do work with current investors money but I need more traffic to this. I am doing it since when I bet I decide to go really risky and put more money. And when I do it for someone else I do it more passively & safe as you can check in my thread I post my tickets daily
Your account have no worth as some one already give you negative for your services you are wasting your time here better try with some other options no one going to give you any loan for betting
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:34:56 PM

Your account have no worth as some one already give you negative for your services you are wasting your time here better try with some other options no one going to give you any loan for betting

Okay. I am out, no need of loan anymore
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:54:04 PM

What is up guys. I am currently running an investment service where people invest into me and I bet on soccer games with their money. You can check here:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1824282.0

You would ask why would I need a loan?. Simply- I need to get more attention to myself and my service. I am doing this very professionally with proofs. How much you want to invest doesn't bother me, I just  want people to see I'm actually good at this.

The only collateral I can offer tho is my BCT account (this one) and 1-2 league of legend accounts

Looking to work with someone. The interest I am willing to pay is 20% for 1 week (same as in my thread). That doesn't mean I will give you the money after 7 days. If my games go by plan you will have your money + the 20 % back probably in 1-2 days.

Looking to hear if someone wanna test me Smiley

So are you saying that you have more than one account?

Okay. I am out, no need of loan anymore

Please lock this thread if you do not need a loan anymore.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:56:14 PM

Lol nope, I have just this account. Why I wrote is cuz I see in every lending form the lend requesters say like this. I offer my bct account
and in the forum they write their username lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: