Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UnxCoin [UNH] - Proof of Stake  (Read 7138 times)
ShinyDiscoBalls

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:30:24 AM

Yo dev.

Wake the fuck up.

Get that shitcoin of yours on an exchange.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olivia122

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:44:58 AM

dev is really dead Huh
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:55:19 AM

DEV exchange Huh?!!!
worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:20:05 AM

DEV exchange Huh?!!!
death coin no Exchange  Roll Eyes
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:21:33 PM

This seems to be becoming a frequent occurrence.

Developer releases a relatively normal (not exactly innovative coin) and then abandons on a fine launch.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
ShinyDiscoBalls

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:31:58 PM

what a fucking dick....

i hope the dev chokes on his own vomit and dies

Roll Eyes
VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:48:07 PM

dev, link for wallet dead
Geminova (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

Sorry everyone. I am on it. I just found out. This is a github issue. The github account was flagged and I don't know why. The executables are clean. Maybe they are going after crypto now. I can move the repo somewhere else.

I have been working on getting on an exchange. I'll straighten this out.
Namiks

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:53:40 PM

Sorry everyone. I am on it. I just found out. This is a github issue. The github account was flagged and I don't know why. The executables are clean. Maybe they are going after crypto now. I can move the repo somewhere else.

You need to be more active in this thread if you want your project to succeed.

Even if it is useless information, mentioning that you are indeed working on things frequently shows the coin isn't dead.

What exchanges have you been contacting? Are there any considering supporting the coin?

Geminova (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:15:42 PM

Even if it is useless information, mentioning that you are indeed working on things frequently shows the coin isn't dead.

What exchanges have you been contacting? Are there any considering supporting the coin?

I will get it on a reputable exchange. I don't want to give any predictions on which one. If github does not resolve the ban today, I will move to bitbucket.
Namiks

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

I will get it on a reputable exchange. I don't want to give any predictions on which one. If github does not resolve the ban today, I will move to bitbucket.

You should consider finding a temporary service to use in the meantime. It's quite crippling to not have an accessible wallet so close to the launch.

olkah

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:31:47 PM

how many coins in POW Huh Huh Huh
Geminova (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:32:48 PM

You should consider finding a temporary service to use in the meantime. It's quite crippling to not have an accessible wallet so close to the launch.

Okay. I will move to bitbucket asap.
olkah

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:34:31 PM

You need exchange here https://yobit.net !!!
Namiks

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:39:18 PM

Great!

Remember to add the notice into the OP.

Geminova (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:02:25 PM

Great!

No need. I have gotten github to remove the ban.

Again my apologies to everyone here. I simply didn't notice. I have been at work on development and IRL stuff, and forgot to check the thread.

Namiks

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:07:18 PM

Great!

No need. I have gotten github to remove the ban.

Again my apologies to everyone here. I simply didn't notice. I have been at work on development and IRL stuff, and forgot to check the thread.

That's even better.

Could you also add to the OP how long it takes until coins mature and start to stake?

Geminova (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:20:22 PM

Could you also add to the OP how long it takes until coins mature and start to stake?

Full stats are up. Let me know if there is any more info you would like to see.
olib

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

Exchange ?  Smiley

Geminova (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:50:10 PM

Exchange ?  Smiley

Working on it. Block explorer comes first. I was busy with unexpected non-dev stuff for most of the weekend so I am a little behind on this right now. But it is top priority.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: