Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112927 times)
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:15:24 PM

They will like it when they see you driving a BMW  Cool

No. I think if you own some lambo then they will start believing in you.  Grin

We can't convince everyone to use bitcoin because we all have different preferences and principle in used of money.
The only thing we can do is show them what are the benefits that we can get on using bitcoin.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2310
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

Looks like thar you've never experienced to introduce bitcoin to people and you thought that they are interested on the first place and then afterwards they will ignore it like nothing happened. This scenario always happens with the typical people who are easily giving things easily if they will find it hard to do.

Trust me, you're going to experience it soon enough if there are people going to ask you about bitcoin and my advice to you is you don't have to entertain every one of them.
Kateryna_Oli

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

Never heard one also that says that he hate bitcoin.
I say let them be. If they put hatred into bitcoin that is nothing. Putting hatred on the user is the harder part. I can't just ignore that and would explain myself entirely until I have proven to why he should not hate me because I am just a user who is trying to profit from a new technology.
If they want to be left behind about the technology then I dont care. I will still use it and be updated.

Hate arises from lack of information. I think we should to tell such people about different forums like this.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:25:38 PM

There's this thing called cognitive dissonance. If you try to convince a person that doesn't like bitcoin, he will be irritated to you and he will do everything to end that feeling. He will throw arguments to you even when they are based on nothing and are false. Trying to correct them will just make things worse. I suggest that you guys just stay away from people that don't like bitcoin. It's like the religion thing. People believe in different things and having an argument or debating about the matter wouldn't do any good to both of you.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:25:49 PM

Explain to them as patiently and properly the basics of bitcoin in such a way that they will learn to appreciate it. Make it a little simple that somebody whose knowledge about it is utterly zero will understand. In that way, their minds will slowly open up. Remember, bitcoin topic is not as easy to understand as we may think. Better yet, show them where bitcoin has brought you. Perhaps their interest will double up.  Cheesy
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:31:16 PM

Explain to them as patiently and properly the basics of bitcoin in such a way that they will learn to appreciate it. Make it a little simple that somebody whose knowledge about it is utterly zero will understand. In that way, their minds will slowly open up. Remember, bitcoin topic is not as easy to understand as we may think. Better yet, show them where bitcoin has brought you. Perhaps their interest will double up.  Cheesy
Actually it's not hard to explain to people who are interested to know but if they are not you are just wasting your time.
Maybe we have to accept that there are people who are really close minded or lack of intelligence that they cannot comprehend
what we are saying, it could be easy for us but could be complicated for them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:37:48 PM

Nothing to do with people who don't like bitcoin every one having their own choice of like and dislike .I like the people who don't like bitcoin because less competition 😜
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:45:36 PM

I haven't encountered someone who "hates" Bitcoin. Well, just let him be. I will be calm and will listen to him. It's his opinion. But I won't waste my time explaining to him more about Bitcoin just to convince him the second time around. Let alone those people and realize to themselves what opportunity they have missed.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:11:58 PM

There's this thing called cognitive dissonance. If you try to convince a person that doesn't like bitcoin, he will be irritated to you and he will do everything to end that feeling. He will throw arguments to you even when they are based on nothing and are false. Trying to correct them will just make things worse. I suggest that you guys just stay away from people that don't like bitcoin. It's like the religion thing. People believe in different things and having an argument or debating about the matter wouldn't do any good to both of you.
- Yes, we will have a meaningless argument and then they will affect our thinking about bitcoin. We do not need to try to convince anybody not to like bitcoin because they do not like it, it's their loss, it does not affect us. I never tried to convince anyone not to like bitcoin, I just convince those who are interested and want to invest in it. Each person will have their own choice, a life of their own, we can not change their thoughts and lives, so smile and do not care about those who do not like bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:51:34 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

Then I would listen. It's hard to argue w/ people who has a close mind, I think its the best for both us. Be the intelligent one and avoid arguments. Simple as that, don't push your point on to people who has nothing to say rather than negativity. Yes, At some instances you'll get irritated due to unreasonable thoughts he point's out but be calm. If he doesn't want Bitcoin then so be it, It's not your lost.

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:19:14 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

Then I would listen. It's hard to argue w/ people who has a close mind, I think its the best for both us. Be the intelligent one and avoid arguments. Simple as that, don't push your point on to people who has nothing to say rather than negativity. Yes, At some instances you'll get irritated due to unreasonable thoughts he point's out but be calm. If he doesn't want Bitcoin then so be it, It's not your lost.

Arguing with superficial people is a waste of time,
We should ignore what they want and start focusing on what we are now targeting.
Because if caring for people who do not like bitcoin will be very difficult, especially if we show bitcoin function with what they like, maybe easier ,.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:02:17 PM

Nothing to do with people who don't like bitcoin every one having their own choice of like and dislike .I like the people who don't like bitcoin because less competition 😜
There is no competition in getting bitcoin, I think if more users then the benefits bitcoin will be more famous and of course the price will be higher. But if they really do not like it. You can not force her to join bitcoin.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:04:55 PM

I don't think anybody would "not like" bitcoin because its concept is amazing and since each and everyone hates the tax system its more likely that they support the idea of Bitcoin . I say that who hate Bitcoin doesn't know about Bitcoin .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:16:24 PM

Yes you are right,  I am holding my bitcoins which I have bought at around $300 so already made around 10x. Now looking for 100x so that I can atleast buy a brand new car.  Grin
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:17:51 PM

Nothing to do with people who don't like bitcoin every one having their own choice of like and dislike .I like the people who don't like bitcoin because less competition ??
I myself am convinced that when they do not like bitcoin. Maybe they do not understand bitcoin yet. It might be better if you explain bitcoin to them. If they are not interested you can let them and ignore it. Better try first
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:12:09 AM

Nothing to do with people who don't like bitcoin every one having their own choice of like and dislike .I like the people who don't like bitcoin because less competition ??
I will not overpower them. If they do not like and are not interested in bitcoin. I will not force them. But maybe I will tell them that one day they will be very sorry for refusing to use bitcoin
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:58:12 AM

I will not overpower them. If they do not like and are not interested in bitcoin. I will not force them. But maybe I will tell them that one day they will be very sorry for refusing to use bitcoin

Yeah before you leave them then you should at least tell them that possible scenario that will happen if they will continue to hate bitcoin because it is like a grab or grab kind of option for bitcoin opportunity because it is the future and soon it will make people rich if they will just believe in bitcoin and the people who don't believe in bitcoin will just stay what they are even after a few years.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:44:00 AM

I don't think anybody would "not like" bitcoin because its concept is amazing and since each and everyone hates the tax system its more likely that they support the idea of Bitcoin . I say that who hate Bitcoin doesn't know about Bitcoin .

I know, but that's not the case when you go outside of this forum. Talking to a normal citizen about bitcoins, I realized that everyone is thinking that you're trying to make them join an MLM network like everyone else does. People always ask about bitcoins just to try and prove you wrong by using arguments that they just read from some FUD articles.

Most of the people that dislike bitcoin don't even know bitcoins. They just know that bitcoin was used in Silk Road and from that alone, they judge bitcoin. They don't realize the fact that if they embraced bitcoin using the time that they bashed it, then they could've made good money by now. Anyway, we don't need those type of people in this community so good riddance.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

I'll let them be I am not going to waste my time explaining it to them, they are those kind of people that are close minded and don't want to open their doors with another opportunity. I'll just make them watch me getting rich everyday *i hope so* and make them realize that they had the biggest mistake of their lives.
I will also add that Leave them on there choices because you cannot pull someone to love.So earn bitcoin famous yourself by bitcoins and show them that you have got from bitcoins.After all that they will start feeling jealous from you and start learning about Bitcoin.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:17:16 PM

In my opinion everyone has the right to hate something or not.
Firstly I would listen to those people and try to find out why the hatred for bitcoins. After that I could make some kind of explanation to confront his hatred reasons,  thus making those people understand better bitcoins, and showing their advantages as well as the disadvantages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: