Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking for help building a cacoinbase exlusive faucet.  (Read 44 times)
CoinTasker2 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 05:22:32 AM

I have in the past created 4 extremely succesful bitcoin faucets, all of which were successful because I was able to offer gamified rewards with instant payouts through microwallet service like Xapo and Faucethub. Once these services either ceased to exist or cut me off completely, I went looking elwshere and discovered coinpot.co (payment processer for moonbitco.in and their other family of faucets), which after many attempts to contact them I have recently informed they too will be shut down (or have been shut down as of Jan31st, 20201).

With that mean to say, is I do have a a very stable solution to managing crytpto faucets, but this stable solution relies on being able to offer instant payouts. It is my understanding that Coinbase offers free transactions as long as payments are made between Coinbase accounts and processed off the blockchain. Unfortunately, I am a little less well versed on their authentication systems and API. I do have some moderate coding knowledge, but hardly to the level required to create a custom app using Coinbase API. I typically search for example scripts that I can use to further educate myself on the subject but have yet to fine anything.

I'm hoping someone in this forum can help shed some light on my situation, maybe provide some helpful resources, or simply even correct me and inform me that my assumptions on transaction free payments don't even exist. I have the basic framework for 4 different, very unique bitcoin faucets and due to their massive increase in popularity at one point, I would absolutely love to be able to rebuild them in to the classic functioning gaming faucets I originally develop

Any help would be greatly appreaciated!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lacko

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 01:21:07 PM

Hey,
Why you not use faucetpay microwallet? It is very popular and easy to use their code.
CoinTasker2 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 08:32:24 AM

Thanks this appears to be exactly what I'm looking for, but for some reason wasn't super easy to find after all the other microwallet systems were abandoned
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: