News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is your dream achieved?
YES
NO

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your job according to your dream as a child?  (Read 1306 times)
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:41:56 PM

My father was a Professor of medicine. As a child I wanted to become a surgeon and save people or animals, but became the owner of the cafe. Now this work takes all my free time and I'll never be a doctor. Maybe I'll regret this in the future, but for now I'm satisfied.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7951

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:25:04 PM

Totally different, I wanted to be a pilot and became a lawyer. That's the truth...

You can't possibly be a lawyer; I understand what you wrote.
MonsieuPanda

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:37:29 PM

When I was little I wanted to become a truck. Obviously that wasn't going to happen so I decided to become a paratrooper. I am now studying industrial engineering and working at a call center. In the end I decided it would be wise if I simply get rich, so I came here.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7951

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:57:54 PM

When I was little I wanted to become a truck. Obviously that wasn't going to happen so I decided to become a paratrooper. I am now studying industrial engineering and working at a call center. In the end I decided it would be wise if I simply get rich, so I came here.

What do you mean it wasn't going to happen?!  Dream big my friend.

MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:00:14 PM

No, I'm even glad of this, because in my childhood I dreamed of becoming an astronaut, and now I do not really like it.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:28:23 PM

become a super hero  Grin
dbs00

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 06:43:52 PM

neah, It's a lot better.
I was dreaming about working as a Truck Driver lol Smiley

[*]API ready panel with multiple payment options + Drip Feed on many services + Schedule
[*]Youtube: Views, Shares, Likes, Dislikes, Subscribers, Comments
[*]Facebook: Likes, Friends, Review Stars, Comments, Shares
[*]Instagram: Likes, Followers, Views, Comments etc
[*]Twitter: Followers, Likes, Favorites, Retweets, Votes, Views
[*]SoundCloud: Plays, Likes, Followers, Comments, Reposts
[*]Google G+: Followers, Website +1, Posts, Reshares
[*]Spotify: Followers, Plays, Playlist Favorites
[*]Votes: Unique IP Votes, Geo Targeted IP Votes, Email Votes, Captcha Votes, Custom Votes & Forms
[*]Other services can be added on demand. Contact us and let us know what you need!
[/list]
*Image Removed*
mightydollar

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:02:11 PM

As a child I wanted to travel the world when I grow up. Just wander aimlessly and have adventures everywhere I go. Didn't realize I'd have to be unemployed in order to do that. Well now years later I have the unemployment part covered, so all that's left for me is to pack my stuff and catch the road. Meaning I'll actually be a professional hobo...which was not my childhood dream Cheesy
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

As a child I wanted to travel the world when I grow up. Just wander aimlessly and have adventures everywhere I go. Didn't realize I'd have to be unemployed in order to do that. Well now years later I have the unemployment part covered, so all that's left for me is to pack my stuff and catch the road. Meaning I'll actually be a professional hobo...which was not my childhood dream Cheesy
To date, only my passion can be considered what I once dreamed of something in my childhood. I loved to be engaged in technology as a child, and today this opportunity I do not mean to earn on a favorite business. But I have the opportunity to work in another field, which brings me good money.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
tikboyhere

Activity: 108

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:29:40 PM

How I wish. LOL. My dream when i was a kid is too far from what i am right now. I dreamt of being a a doctor since i am good at science but i end up being a call center agent though english is my worst subject. Though its a good experience but i guess ill end up working as a call center for good because it has less stress and at the same time i can do my bitcoin anytime. And it has a good salary and i can give lot of time to my cycling and family as well. No stress after  work. I just need to believe that there will always better things that can happen in this world. And reach my dream in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:55:39 AM

Yes .. when I was a child, I dreamed of being an agricultural engineer. Since I live in a village where the people still rely on agriculture and plantation as the main job, that's why I want to become an agricultural engineer.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:27:50 AM

No  Cry Because I didn't have that dream when I was child... One thing that I dreamed to become a famous writer but I didn't have written any book yet...  Smiley
Bubusak

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:49:18 AM

My dream job was a vet. Later, I became interested in accounting and today it is my dream to have a lot of bitcoins and do not need a permanent job Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔   ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
▓    PoSToken   ▓  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:35:27 AM

No  Cry Because I didn't have that dream when I was child... One thing that I dreamed to become a famous writer but I didn't have written any book yet...  Smiley

It's never too late to do it. Very often, people around us destroy our childhood dreams, discouraging us from doing so because it is not a prestigious job and nothing good will come of it.

cigaLeider

Activity: 390
Merit: 279

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

Nope! When I was a child, I wanted to be an archaeologist, and now im a informatic Sad
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:29:53 PM

It's never too late to do it. Very often, people around us destroy our childhood dreams, discouraging us from doing so because it is not a prestigious job and nothing good will come of it.

Aww thank you!  Smiley Yes you are right.. Better late then never.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: