Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arepo's Detailed Price Analysis and Projections  (Read 14467 times)
arepo (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

this statement is false

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:26:44 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2013, 12:52:43 PM by arepo

EDIT: FIRST BOUNTY FILLED.

SECOND BOUNTY FILLED. DO NOT SEND MORE COINS UNTIL ANOTHER BOUNTY IS OPEN. PM me if you are interested.

It is finally complete!

The report I have been working on this past week will be my first such report that I am making available on these forums. If you are a fan of my Technical Analysis, it is in much the same style. In it, you will understand the mechanics behind the price movement since the large crash, as well as the feasible bounds for the next two months. I have outlined two likely scenarios, with targets included, so you'll know when to enter or exit, and best of all it's presented in a way that requires little to no background in TA at all! (I apologize for those of you who have more than this knowledge, as it may be simplistic but that is the tradeoff for accessibility). It features 15 annotated diagrams, explicit price targets, and tips and resources for newbies.

Since this is the first such report I am presenting in this way, I'd like to tell you a little about myself:

I have a BS in Physics with a minor in mathematics, and a BA in Linguistics. Ever since I discovered bitcoin two years ago, I have quickly applied my mathematical prowess to the task of making sense of the enormous amount of data available to bitcoin speculators. I have found that many of the 'tried and true' methods of technical analysis are somewhat weak in the way of scientific rigor, and have done my own tests to determine which methods I can demonstrate to hold water.

Since those early days, I have settled on such things as standard indicator analysis, fractal analysis (but not Elliot Waves  Tongue) and direct price/volume analysis. This is the basis for my report.

I recently sold some of my price targets for 1 BTC to user Wobber, which was a great success. This is really the only business I've done with forum users, but at least I have some reputation.

Here is the table of contents, to give you a sense of the layout:

-===-

-===-

I will be offering this report for a small bounty of 0.6 BTC. If you wish to receive a copy, please send a contribution to the following address, and PM me the amount you have sent as well as the email address where you would like to receive the report (pdf).

1Lget6VpCC4zGuzSykfh4YRe2mc9PQzfXT

Minimum contribution is 0.15 BTC. Please send contributions in the form 0.150000xx, and PM me your unique amount simultaneously to affirm identity.

Once the bounty reaches 0.6 BTC I will release the report to everyone who has signed up. If there is still demand thereafter, I may announce another bounty.

================

EDIT: BOUNTY STATUS: FILLED

0.63/0.6 BTC

subscribers: 4
-bitrider
-electricmucus
-iron77
-hybrid

-===-

updated: 18:47 EST

SECOND BOUNTY STATUS: FILLED

0.85/0.8 BTC

subscribers: 4
-dandirk
-frozenlock
-michaelGedi

-===-

*** General Disclaimer ***

Arepo's Detailed Price Analysis and Projections does not constitute, in any way, 'financial advice'. It is simply a projection of the bitcoin price according to my own notes, methods, and model.

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
18N9md2G1oA89kdBuiyJFrtJShuL5iDWDz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gordonium

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:33:49 PM

Why don't you just make fortune trading if your analysis is really that good? Why are you selling this report?
nkspace

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:34:30 PM

+1
arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:37:44 PM

Why don't you just make fortune trading if your analysis is really that good? Why are you selling this report? I mean I might buy it just for curiosity, but I am just wondering...  Grin

i have made my own profits, of course, but i also enjoy sharing my work with others. many other TA practitioners have paid subscriptions and I'm simply trying it out, and for the comparatively cheap price of 0.15 btc i figured some newbies might value an informed opinion. i simply do not have the time to post analysis in this much detail on the forums publicly, and publicly posting price targets has confounding effects. this report was in response to some demand from a few users, saying that they would be interested in such a product.

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:52:19 PM

Good that realize that TA is pretty much total BS. I'm skeptical of your new methods too though. Bitcoin is far too small of a market for any mathematical technique to be of any use right now.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 09:53:13 PM

What the hell, might give it a try, I've always enjoyed your posts Smiley
arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:57:13 PM

Good that realize that TA is pretty much total BS. I'm skeptical of your new methods too though. Bitcoin is far too small of a market for any mathematical technique to be of any use right now.

i'm tired of hearing this over and over again. the efficient market hypothesis is contingent upon traders utilizing all past and present information contained in the price. let me give you a hint: if you're simply looking at the YTD price graph, you're missing out on a whole lot. there are demonstrable correlations that require mathematical analysis to resolve.

arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:03:10 PM

Thank you all for supporting my first price report!

The first bounty has been filled. If there is still demand, please speak up and I will determine the size of the next bounty.

The emails will be sent out shortly. one subscriber did not supply his address.

Frozenlock

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:10:40 PM

Me! Me!
arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:13:40 PM

The first bounty has been filled. If there is still demand, please speak up and I will determine the size of the next bounty.

the email has been sent. Thanks again. PM me or post here to confirm receipt.

hybrid

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:14:28 PM

the email has been sent. Thanks again. PM me or post here to confirm receipt.

Got it!  Thanks!
Frozenlock

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:16:59 PM

Me! Me!

As in "I'm interested, give the next bounty."
arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:22:39 PM

Me! Me!

As in "I'm interested, give the next bounty."

second bounty open. this time for 0.8 BTC. if you'd like to receive the report in a timely manner, i suggest contributing a little more than the minimum. cheers Cheesy

arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:28:26 PM

Arepo's bounties are a bubble!!  Cheesy
/troll

haha yeah, its a system i thought of to ensure that i receive a minimum X for Y subscriptions, while letting people contribute the amount that they feel comfortable with.

the bounty is increasing, but the minimum is still only 0.15 btc

arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:34:20 PM

only 0.25 BTC to go! two more subscribers at the most and I will send out the next email.

Frozenlock

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:37:58 PM

Nice sale technique  Wink

Now I'll sit on my hands waiting for the report.
arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:43:39 PM

Nice sale technique  Wink

Now I'll sit on my hands waiting for the report.

lol i'll give it about a half hour to an hour. if the bounty isn't filled, i'll send it out and close up shop. thanks for your patience Smiley the first round of emails seems to have gone without a hitch, so thats good.

arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:50:30 PM

only 0.25 BTC to go! two more subscribers at the most and I will send out the next email.

UPDATE

only 0.1 BTC to go! (minimum is still 0.15 BTC)

one more subscriber, and you'll get the report within minutes of your contribution! thank you all so much for showing interest in my work.

michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:57:00 PM

UPDATE

one more subscriber, and you'll get the report within minutes of your contribution! thank you all so much for showing interest in my work.

should be on it's way to you now

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
arepo (OP)

this statement is false

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:59:44 PM

UPDATE

should be on it's way to you now

got it. someone contributed just before you without PMing me their identity... please do this quickly before someone claims your contribution. once they have done so, the second round of emails will be sent.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: