Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {- WTS - 25,000 FC's Exchange for LTC's - }  (Read 565 times)
blu_sky (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:34:58 PM

Yes, 25,000 Feathercoins for sale, or auction if you prefer. Accepting Litecoins, I am a huge fan of FC but need to dump a little for some other transactions, yes a little lol. - Please PM me with any offer, I am looking for a buyer for the whole lot, may entertain half or other larger amounts. Depends on what kind of offers I get. - Transaction details will be posted and a request for a good review in standing after transaction is complete. Smiley
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WeTradeCoins

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 11:56:21 PM

Yes, 25,000 Feathercoins for sale, or auction if you prefer. Accepting Litecoins, I am a huge fan of FC but need to dump a little for some other transactions, yes a little lol. - Please PM me with any offer, I am looking for a buyer for the whole lot, may entertain half or other larger amounts. Depends on what kind of offers I get. - Transaction details will be posted and a request for a good review in standing after transaction is complete. Smiley

check your PMs Smiley

www.WeMineLTC.com   0% FEE |   PPLNS  |   SSL  |   STRATUM  |  FULL DDoS PROTECTION LTC POOL!!
WeTradeCoins

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 12:21:26 AM

WARNING just a heads up, he will NOT send first and he will demand you will send him LTCs in order to release. I am not giving any scammer tags yet, im just warning ppl to be more cautious on this one. (he demanded I sent him 325 LTCs in advance in order for him to send the FCs). When i told him since he is new here he should have send first, and based on my feedback and my trades I have earned a certain amount of trust, he told me sorry we cannot make deal.

Again, not an absolute sign of scam, but still its fishy for an account that registered YESTERDAY to demand 325 LTCs in advance lol.

Proceed with your own risk !

www.WeMineLTC.com   0% FEE |   PPLNS  |   SSL  |   STRATUM  |  FULL DDoS PROTECTION LTC POOL!!
blu_sky (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:26:15 AM

WARNING just a heads up, he will NOT send first and he will demand you will send him LTCs in order to release. I am not giving any scammer tags yet, im just warning ppl to be more cautious on this one. (he demanded I sent him 325 LTCs in advance in order for him to send the FCs). When i told him since he is new here he should have send first, and based on my feedback and my trades I have earned a certain amount of trust, he told me sorry we cannot make deal.

Again, not an absolute sign of scam, but still its fishy for an account that registered YESTERDAY to demand 325 LTCs in advance lol.

Proceed with your own risk !
We Tade Coins. You have been tagged as a scammer and reported to the moderator. I demanded nothing, and was highly respectful in your decision not to buy. It is people like you who give people a bad name and start here on this forum for no apparent reason.
WeTradeCoins

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 12:30:45 AM

Lol I have been tagged as scammer because i warn people of your phishy behaviour? Tongue i didnt give any bad name to you. You are either hallucinating and you think that someone will send you 325 LTCs with a less than 24h registered account, or you are just another scammer who waits around the corner. Either way, thanks for proving my point and good luck selling your coins  Grin

WeTradeCoins

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 12:37:35 AM

Lol and now he sends me PMs, sorry i had to make screenshot its too good to simply copy paste

TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:14:40 AM

Lol and now he sends me PMs, sorry i had to make screenshot its too good to simply copy paste

blue_sky is why we can't have nice things. Go away child!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: