Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: freebitco.in Annual investment  (Read 8569 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:17:32 PM

%4 profit for yearly is realy low.

More than my Coinbase account is paying!   Grin Cheesy Cool
Are you referring to bsave.io? If so, then sure, FreeBitco.in offers a better annual interest rate (4% vs 2.5%).

But I am not exactly sure how everything at bsave is set up regarding the insurance of their digital assets as they are linked to Coinbase.

Coinbase is fully insured, and if the bsave assets also fall in that category, it gives bsave a huge security advantage, which is obviously not the case with FreeBitco.in.

Some times less is more. Wink

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 12:02:17 AM

Are you referring to bsave.io? If so, then sure, FreeBitco.in offers a better annual interest rate (4% vs 2.5%).

But I am not exactly sure how everything at bsave is set up regarding the insurance of their digital assets as they are linked to Coinbase.

Coinbase is fully insured, and if the bsave assets also fall in that category, it gives bsave a huge security advantage, which is obviously not the case with FreeBitco.in.

No i'm talking about Coinbase proper, which pays zero interest on any balance. Same appkoes to Circle and Xapo.

That said, "sometimes less is more"...i just want everyone to be aware of the options to make the decision wisely.

posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:50:00 AM

Yes, 4% yearly is very low but then Freebitco.in has been there for many years and they have no intention of scamming people. So they are giving rates which they can really pay. Remember hyip sites which pay 4% daily are scams only.
wetsuit
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 06:49:59 AM

Bsave has nothing to do with coinbase. They just take coins from your coinbase account and lend it on Bitfinex. So, when bitfinex got hacked, savers had to take a 30% haircut (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316621.msg16016421#msg16016421). They are just misleading people into thinking that they are somehow affiliated with coinbase when they just link your coinbase account to their service (which any service can do using coinbase API).

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

It seems that you are indeed correct. I was struggling to find out exactly what ties they have with Coinbase, but it didn't result in anything.

Now with your information input it makes sense that they just want to give people the impression that they are affiliated with Coinbase.

Bitfinex is a shady exchange as they lost the trust from a lot traders in the whole Bitcoin industry at the time they suffered a massive loss due to a "hack".

Any service risking people's coins at the platform that Bitfinex operates is a direct no go for me, and so should be for others.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:52:08 PM

I believe this is only good if you have spare bitcoins you don’t know what to do at the moment. Otherwise 4% yearly is lower than most banks.

If I am investing in bitcoin I would expect a lot more than 4% a year, I mean it is even riskier considering we don’t know if it will be hacked or not, I mean “hacked” or not. I would rather just exchange it to USD and put it in a bank that gives %10 to %13 where I live.

Tough 4% just gives the vibe that they are not after scamming people, 4% is a doable and believable investment return to actually be realistic.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Myfe

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

I believe this is only good if you have spare bitcoins you don’t know what to do at the moment. Otherwise 4% yearly is lower than most banks.

If I am investing in bitcoin I would expect a lot more than 4% a year, I mean it is even riskier considering we don’t know if it will be hacked or not, I mean “hacked” or not. I would rather just exchange it to USD and put it in a bank that gives %10 to %13 where I live.

Tough 4% just gives the vibe that they are not after scamming people, 4% is a doable and believable investment return to actually be realistic.

10-13% interest where you live, where's that, Brazil? I need to get in on that game!

Here's a list of interest rates from around the globe: http://www.global-rates.com/interest-rates/central-banks/central-banks.aspx

The countries with savings interest rates (no lock in period, no risk) that exceed 4% are Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, and Turkey.

SO...if you live in these countries you can leave your money in the local currency in a savings account and likely make more interest than the 4% from FreeBitco.in.

BUT...you'll lose out on the appreciation opportunity that Bitcoin offers.

Don't confuse Bitcoin (a currency) with an investment in a company (a stock). If you have a Bitcoin balance, it should be earning interest, period. There's only one place I know of where that can happen: FreeBitco.in

Captain Corporate

Activity: 1960
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 09:08:17 PM

I live in one of those countries and I get like %13 in savings plus a ton of benefits as well like retirement funds. So %13 interest plus big bonus when I retire and something like a salary afterwards is great for me to ignore.

HOWEVER, I think bitcoin is a greater investment, not the %4 part but BITCOIN in general is a lot better to keep until retirement, I think it will grow a lot more than %13 a year 30 years from now. So I want to keep my coins instead of turning it into fiat.

Since I want to keep my coins in fiat and since this is the only realistic place I can get interest %4 is as good as I can hope for. Yeah there are places who offer you %100 monthly or like %10000 daily or whatever, but do you really trust those places? Those are all scam, we know freebitco.in, its old and trustworthy and it has many users, they don't even request a seperate account, just have 30k satoshi on your account and thats it, you get interest. You can use them as a wallet if you want and if you need your coins withdraw it anytime you want and if you don't need your coins just keep it there. Using them as a wallet brings more coins than any wallet out there.

So yeah, if you believe bitcoin will increase in price, this is the best and most realistic offer you will ever get. If you want to risk getting scammed than yeah there are other places, if you want fiat, than yeah there are other places, if you want to keep bitcoins and get interest, this is as good as it gets.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:56:51 PM

I would rather just exchange it to USD and put it in a bank that gives %10 to %13 where I live.

May I know where you live? It must be a country with an upcoming industry/economy as it isn't a joke to promise people 10-13% interest annually. The money they hand over to people must come from somewhere. Another thing, does the government guarantee people's money to a certain amount? I personally don't even get 0.5% interest over the money I have in my savings account. Other than saving for the purpose of having money aside for when you need it, there is no point into letting your money in your savings account.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:19:09 AM

I would rather just exchange it to USD and put it in a bank that gives %10 to %13 where I live.

May I know where you live? It must be a country with an upcoming industry/economy as it isn't a joke to promise people 10-13% interest annually. The money they hand over to people must come from somewhere. Another thing, does the government guarantee people's money to a certain amount? I personally don't even get 0.5% interest over the money I have in my savings account. Other than saving for the purpose of having money aside for when you need it, there is no point into letting your money in your savings account.

Where I live I can earn more than 8.4% annual interest safe mode. But the inflation is high and the money becomes less valuable each new month, so it's not adviced as the best deal to do... I'm sure the same applies for the country that guy says.

The good point by receiving the 4.08% annual interest here is that we are receiving interest in BTC, what means our money become more valuable each new day, much better than fiat saving accounts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Myfe

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 02:40:15 AM

This is the only realistic place I can get interest %4 is as good as I can hope for. Yeah there are places who offer you %100 monthly or like %10000 daily or whatever, but do you really trust those places? Those are all scam, we know freebitco.in, its old and trustworthy and it has many users, they don't even request a seperate account, just have 30k satoshi on your account and thats it, you get interest. You can use them as a wallet if you want and if you need your coins withdraw it anytime you want and if you don't need your coins just keep it there. Using them as a wallet brings more coins than any wallet out there.

The good point by receiving the 4.08% annual interest here is that we are receiving interest in BTC, what means our money become more valuable each new day, much better than fiat saving accounts.

^^^ Exactly

Hell, this FreeBitco.in interest and the 25% commission (both paid DAILY) off the interest your referrals make is more lucrative than a signature campaign.

wetsuit
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:12:54 AM

Countries having high interest rates also have high rates of inflation so the purchasing power of your money there usually depreciates rapidly. High interest rates are usually set to encourage people to save rather than spend and thus bring inflation down back under control.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:54:53 AM

Countries having high interest rates also have high rates of inflation so the purchasing power of your money there usually depreciates rapidly. High interest rates are usually set to encourage people to save rather than spend and thus bring inflation down back under control.

The thing is, people will believe and invest if a hyip is giving them 4% daily but won't invest in a company like this.
They'll not even think or imagine about how those sites will pay that much higher and won't even think for a second that they'll scam.
I think freebitco.in is a trustworthy site and investing would give you some extra money rather than keeping it in wallet.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Myfe

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 07:12:58 PM

I think freebitco.in is a trustworthy site and investing would give you some extra money rather than keeping it in wallet.

Thanks for your endorsement - we appreciate it!

stardustin

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:02:37 PM

The thing is, people will believe and invest if a hyip is giving them 4% daily but won't invest in a company like this.
They'll not even think or imagine about how those sites will pay that much higher and won't even think for a second that they'll scam.
If you want to get normal profit from freebitco, than you need to invest serious amount of bitcoins here since their 4% is low but they are very trustworthy not only here but in internet, simply many people's first step in bitcoin started from freebitco. And now thereis no doubt that some people prefers saving bitcoins in cold wallet because investing of huge amounts is still risk despite their reputation and with 1 btc, profit is so low, it doesn't worths to my mind.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:05:54 PM

At least you are getting interest from a reputable member of the forum as well as a proven admin. Instead of investing in some dodgy ass bitcoin bank run by somebody in China that you have never heard of.

This is awesome if you are betting on bitcoin over the long run. I mean you get 4% stagnant doing nothing a year, on top of any profits that you would have made if you invested in the rise in bitcoin's price.

So don't complain too much, it is what it is, although poloniex and bitfinex lending will probably yield you a lot more.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 11:57:06 PM

At least you are getting interest from a reputable member of the forum as well as a proven admin. Instead of investing in some dodgy ass bitcoin bank run by somebody in China that you have never heard of.

This is awesome if you are betting on bitcoin over the long run. I mean you get 4% stagnant doing nothing a year, on top of any profits that you would have made if you invested in the rise in bitcoin's price.

So don't complain too much, it is what it is, although poloniex and bitfinex lending will probably yield you a lot more.

But you should ask also if it is really worthy to spend our money in their since in this case 1 year is pretty far to wait and the only profit we can get is only 4% and we doesn't know on how long they would last since at the first place it is an online investment and we don't have any people to sue of if something bad happens to them. Maybe for short tempered people its not really suit for them to stake on this kind of investment type and also maybe it will be good to those risktakers who can afford to lose and can gamble what they have.

regular

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:02:18 AM

So I recently received an email from freebitco.in faucet that are now offering an annual investment for their user.
It promises a 4.08% of annual interest with a minimum of 30k satoshi to be able to participate.

What do you guys think about this?

This is the actual email from them:

Dear FreeBitco.in user,

We are excited to announce a launch of a new feature - a bitcoin savings account!

You can now earn 4.08% annual interest (paid and compounded daily) on any balance that you hold in your FreeBitco.in account, without doing anything!

All you need to do is mantain a balance of at least 30,000 satoshi (0.0003 BTC) in your FreeBitco.in account and we shall pay you compounded interest on your full balance everyday. There is no lock-in period to earn interest (you start earning interest right from the first day!) and your balance can be withdrawn any time you wish. Treat your FreeBitco.in account like an instant-access savings account to hold your excess bitcoins and earn passive interest on your account balance everyday.

I think it's actually pretty good.

You're getting interest on your bitcoin, like the interest rate although some people say it is bad, but is actually higher than lots of commercial banks all around the world so i don't think you can complain much about it.

Say bitcoin rises by 50% in value in 1 year like it did last year + this year after the halving and all that. You'd be getting 4% on top of 50% profit, which is awesome Cheesy
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:38:20 AM

But you should ask also if it is really worthy to spend our money in their since in this case 1 year is pretty far to wait and the only profit we can get is only 4% and we doesn't know on how long they would last since at the first place it is an online investment and we don't have any people to sue of if something bad happens to them. Maybe for short tempered people its not really suit for them to stake on this kind of investment type and also maybe it will be good to those risktakers who can afford to lose and can gamble what they have.

What you saying is true, but site owner isn't a completely unknown person. His site is running since 2013 and paying all users, never heared any complain about his site. The profit as he said is coming from the mining activity and the rates of interest can change any moment (decrease), if it happens, users will be notified with 30 days of precedence. But there is always some risk...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:38:05 AM

I don't think you actually understood what the offer was exactly. You will have to deposit bitcoin on freebitco and after a year 4% of the bitcoin will increase. Example if.you deposited 1 btc after a year it would 0.04 btc increase. While the price of bitcoin keeps changing you can expect a return of 19% a year which is way more than your bank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: