Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: freebitco.in Annual investment  (Read 8567 times)
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:37:50 PM

Website is down by the way. Is this happening very often?

If i were holding my coins there for interests, i would be eating my finger nails right now.

Lol, indeed, I ate them already, now looking for something else to eat... .  Embarrassed

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 04:42:50 PM

Friends, we're back online now. Sorry for the outage yesterday! We had a server issue, it happens to the best of websites! Fortunately everything is backed up, enough so to ensure we don't lose data when these issue occur.

In the future you can always get real-time updates from our Twitter feed - https://twitter.com/freebitco

Or you can PM me directly!

Myfe

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 06:41:37 PM

And to compensate you all for the brief website outage, we're offering a MIND BLOWING Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 5x Rewards Points starts Friday!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 10 Rewards Points for a free roll, 5 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 5 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

Myfe

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 09:47:13 PM

THIS DEAL STARTS JUST HOURS FROM NOW!!!!

And to compensate you all for the brief website outage, we're offering a MIND BLOWING Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 5x Rewards Points starts Friday!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 10 Rewards Points for a free roll, 5 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 5 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

Myfe

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 03:37:52 AM

Bumping this up because I want to share our thoughts on the August 1st situation that's looming. This, obviously, has implications on where each of us decides to hold our Bitcoin. And since we offer one of (if not the) first bitcoin wallet to pay interest (and DAILY!) I want you all to know where we stand.

A UASF hard fork seems very unlikely but if it does happen, we shall follow the longest chain as our primary coin and secondary coins will be made available for withdrawal for all users so you will get 2 coins for each one you have on balance with us.

I hope this gives everyone confidence that leaving your coins on balance with us, to continue to take advantage of the daily interest will allow you the opportunity to choose the Bitcoin version of your choice, post fork.

I'm happy to answer questions, directly or with insight from wetsuit.

Thanks all!

Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:45:57 AM

Bumping this up because I want to share our thoughts on the August 1st situation that's looming. This, obviously, has implications on where each of us decides to hold our Bitcoin. And since we offer one of (if not the) first bitcoin wallet to pay interest (and DAILY!) I want you all to know where we stand.

A UASF hard fork seems very unlikely but if it does happen, we shall follow the longest chain as our primary coin and secondary coins will be made available for withdrawal for all users so you will get 2 coins for each one you have on balance with us.

I hope this gives everyone confidence that leaving your coins on balance with us, to continue to take advantage of the daily interest will allow you the opportunity to choose the Bitcoin version of your choice, post fork.

Thanks all!

Freebitcoin is something we can trust on. For years it's been with us.
Bitcoin's price itself is rising and in freebitco.in we hold as well as get interest on our coins.
It's always better than holding your coins in wallet.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:02:06 AM

Thanks all!

Bitcoin's price itself is rising and in freebitco.in we hold as well as get interest on our coins.

Yeah, these guys know how to manage a faucet/site decently.  Smiley

Thanks for this news, I believe as me, many other people are worried about the possible Bitcoin changes that may happen. People say to keep our Bitcoins somewhere where we have control over the private keys, but seems there is no problem to let our money in FreeBitco.in, I think you know how to take care well of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:20:46 AM

Thanks all!

Yeah, these guys know how to manage a faucet/site decently.  Smiley

Thanks for this news, I believe as me, many other people are worried about the possible Bitcoin changes that may happen. People say to keep our Bitcoins somewhere where we have control over the private keys, but seems there is no problem to let our money in FreeBitco.in, I think you know how to take care well of it.

Thanks for the suggestion guys, I didn't think of this. Good to know Smiley
This faucet is one of the FEW sites I'd trust to park coins with.
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 05:43:45 AM

Thanks all!

Yeah, these guys know how to manage a faucet/site decently.  Smiley

Thanks for the suggestion guys, I didn't think of this. Good to know Smiley
This faucet is one of the FEW sites I'd trust to park coins with.

I also will put some of my earning into freebitco. 
But what is meant by FEW?

thx

DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:48:36 AM

jackchun, I just meant this is one of only a very few faucet sites which are trustworthy.. Smiley
Myfe

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 02:51:30 AM

Thanks to each of you who has taken us up on this offer! You've put your trust in us, we know it and we take it seriously.

To demonstrate how seriously we take your trust, we want to offer you details on how we'll treat your hard earned bitcoin balance on August 1st and beyond. You'll find our statement on the potential for a hard fork, which was recently posted to the Free BTC landing page, below.

Quote from: FreeBitco.in Official Hard Fork Statement
Recently, there have been discussions about the possibility of a bitcoin hard fork happening so we wanted to address the issue for users who have their coins stored with us.

We feel that the possibility of a hard fork has been greatly exaggerated, however we are prepared to deal with it if it does happen.

If there is a hard fork, we shall always follow the longest chain (the chain with the most proof of work) as our primary coin. Bitcoins on the secondary chain however, will be made available for withdrawal by users after there has been a clear winning chain. So for each satoshi that users have with us, they will receive 2 (or more if there are multiple forks), one on the longest chain and one in the minority chain/s.

Are any of your other online or exchange wallets making such public statements to put your mind and your Bitcoin at ease?

Please help us spread the word about our loyalty to you.

mrcash02

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:13:50 AM

Thanks to each of you who has taken us up on this offer! You've put your trust in us, we know it and we take it seriously.

To demonstrate how seriously we take your trust, we want to offer you details on how we'll treat your hard earned bitcoin balance on August 1st and beyond. You'll find our statement on the potential for a hard fork, which was recently posted to the Free BTC landing page, below.

Recently, there have been discussions about the possibility of a bitcoin hard fork happening so we wanted to address the issue for users who have their coins stored with us.

We feel that the possibility of a hard fork has been greatly exaggerated, however we are prepared to deal with it if it does happen.

If there is a hard fork, we shall always follow the longest chain (the chain with the most proof of work) as our primary coin. Bitcoins on the secondary chain however, will be made available for withdrawal by users after there has been a clear winning chain. So for each satoshi that users have with us, they will receive 2 (or more if there are multiple forks), one on the longest chain and one in the minority chain/s.

Are any of your other online or exchange wallets making such public statements to put your mind and your Bitcoin at ease?

So, you guarantee us 100% it will be safe to store our BTCs on FreeBitco.in site during the August 1 and subsequent events?

Are you prepared also in case hackers try invading the site to steal our money or any other imprevist?

There are many people who don't have where to store their Bitcoins safely, if you guarantee it these people will use FreeBitco.in to do it...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
wetsuit
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:48:37 AM

So, you guarantee us 100% it will be safe to store our BTCs on FreeBitco.in site during the August 1 and subsequent events?

Are you prepared also in case hackers try invading the site to steal our money or any other imprevist?

There are many people who don't have where to store their Bitcoins safely, if you guarantee it these people will use FreeBitco.in to do it...

Yes, we can guarantee that users will get coins on all chains in case of a fork. The only responsibility of the user is to ensure that their account is secure - use a strong password, enable 2FA and secure their email account.

Juandelacruzq

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

Big time doubts, too high rate and no explanation what will they do with the money.

actually there is an explanation on the site if you checked it out. and someone even explained it above your comment Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/Cgugb23.jpg

now lets talk about whether it is a Ponzi scheme or if it is going to be the run away plan.

I don't think it will be, it's actually not an unusual rate at all.  For example, bankrolling good Bitcoin casinos can sometimes earn upwards of 30% per year.  The difference is that they're guaranteeing this rate and that's the only thing which anyone should find strange.

In which casino can you get "upwards of 30% per year" investing in BTC?
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:59:24 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 11:09:47 AM by tuvok007

Freebitco.in always reminds me of neobux and their business model and professionalism. They were most serious business wise in PTC sphere few years ago just like freebitcoin is today in dice/faucet/btc...sphere. Too bad your house edge is 47,5% , too scary for me. peace&love! Cool
konyzulphrea

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

You can try, 4% annually sounds reasonable.

Just like other plans, study, and only put what you can afford to lose...
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

what is the similarities of freebitco and neobux ? And 4% annual interest is reasonable,  more than that may make me thought it as scam

Myfe

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY...sweet ass Rewards Points bonus this weekend available through Sunday >>>>> 5x Rewards Points

For the entire weekend, we've been paying you  10Rewards Points for a free roll, 5 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 5 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

mrcash02

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

Freebitco.in always reminds me of neobux and their business model and professionalism. They were most serious business wise in PTC sphere few years ago just like freebitcoin is today in dice/faucet/btc...sphere. Too bad your house edge is 47,5% , too scary for me. peace&love! Cool

With the exception in FreeBitco.in there is a guaranteed interest rate when investing, while in Neobux you can lose money after investing and spending a lot of time on the site. After investing in Neobux for about 1 year, I'm really disappointed with the results... The opposite experience happened with FreeBitco.in, I like to see how these guys are growing their businesses, while being active, creative and reliable. Just stay away from the Dice tab and you will be fine.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Myfe

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

Uht Oh, we're well into another HO HUM Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 2x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 4 Rewards Points for a free roll, 2 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 2 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: