Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 09:09:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought ether  (Read 570 times)
jcastellana0

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:24:09 PM

Had to diversify....this civil war will get worse before it gets better...ethereum releasing raiden (lightning network) in early april...near instant transactions...I think bitcoin has wasted valuable time and ethereum could overtake it...glta

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
york780

Activity: 252

the next 5 years are critical.

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:38:58 PM

No. who wants to hold that token.. daddy did you held some bitcoins when it came out? No son, i liked the centralized token ether more.

BTC here for more good charts and trading advice : 1AtPziQf3vYNV9ppLba6USdn1auVwD6a3z
jcastellana0

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:54:42 PM

You cant even speak english correctly....Im glad youll be displaced and homeless by the flippening...ether has gone from $15 to $57 in 2 months while bitcoin stagnates...Ill buy bitcoin after the fork when it becomes clear who the longest chain is.
york780

Activity: 252

the next 5 years are critical.

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:08:17 PM

Nobody cares that you bought that useless overhyped token. Go to the altcoin forum where you and other second choice crypto believers belong.

BTC here for more good charts and trading advice : 1AtPziQf3vYNV9ppLba6USdn1auVwD6a3z
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 PM

Had to diversify....this civil war will get worse before it gets better...ethereum releasing raiden (lightning network) in early april...near instant transactions...I think bitcoin has wasted valuable time and ethereum could overtake it...glta
First and foremost you have to understand is that ethereum is not considered as a currency and it is not decentralized like bitcoin and you should wage down all those things when you come to a conclusion,if ethereum is releasing a lightning network its good for them and bitcoin will have its upgrade after through and careful monitoring because the market value hold more than a billion.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 980

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:48:41 AM

well if you ask me, you made a very big mistake buying in ethereum right now. because the price has already gone up and there is always so much you can pump an altcoin before it collapses on you. and buying into a pump is never a good idea.

what you need to do is to invest in other altcoins that have not yet gone up because they are going to be profitable not something that is already pumped.
and as far as ethereum goes, selling now is the best option. but if you are a risk taker then be extra careful and have some sop losses if you don't want to lose a lot of money.

x1tr

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:34:40 AM

well if you ask me, you made a very big mistake buying in ethereum right now. because the price has already gone up and there is always so much you can pump an altcoin before it collapses on you. and buying into a pump is never a good idea.

what you need to do is to invest in other altcoins that have not yet gone up because they are going to be profitable not something that is already pumped.
and as far as ethereum goes, selling now is the best option. but if you are a risk taker then be extra careful and have some sop losses if you don't want to lose a lot of money.

I honestly don't think Ethereum will crash that much. It will stick around 37/40$ then it will go up.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 980

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:24:42 AM

I honestly don't think Ethereum will crash that much. It will stick around 37/40$ then it will go up.

Then always Trust your own judgment, not what you read online from a random person on the internet (meaning me) Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.