Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Marriage and Adoption  (Read 12111 times)
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:43:53 PM

In many countries of the world homosexuality is still illegal and is sometimes even punished with death. (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg/1035px-World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg.png)

In most Western countries, same sex marriage is now permitted. Adoption has also been allowed in some countries. There are no studies that show that children grow up badly in homosexual relationships.

Why do you think that so many Western countries have problems with same rights for homosexual ppl?
And what do you think about it personally?
Gay marriage and Adaption, for me is not acceptable in heaven in terms of God's rule in the Bible.
But in some countries this is legally adapted and implemented and that country is nothing difference to Sodom and Gomora way back B.C in times of Abraham.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:05:30 AM

I don't think that gay people should be permitted to marry and to adopt children. I personally know a few people, who happens to be homosexuals. They indulge in all sort of risky behavior, including injecting drugs and having sex with multiple partners. It is a very unhealthy way of living, and I am glad that in my country homosexuality is illegal.

And every straight person you know that doesn't do drugs, including yourself, is perfect?

Only gay people take risks and do drugs?

The worst people that I have met in my life fit into the category of being straight non-drug users.  Should that be banned too?

It's sad to see people encourage their own freedom's to be stripped and celebrate it.  Government has your back, keep paying those taxes  Cheesy

Keep crying.

Gay and transgender people are far more likely to both mental illnesses and suicidal behavior. Hardly something, that would make them effective at parenting others.

If they still want kids with their condition, fine. Then can make them (you know why right?). Adopting/buying child of someone else is not human right, mister. Child is also human being and its not 1860 anymore.

Just look at this thread, why wouldn't they have mental illnesses with a culture that condemns them because of a prehistoric mentality?  Not many places in the world to be gay and live as freely as straight folks.

You bring a stat...so now we can generalize that they're all terrible?  How many assholes do you know?  You know they're all the children of amazing straight people? lol

All those stats of mental illness unfortunately are kids of straight people.  So your argument is a complete failure.

Being open to gay people is a function of environment and culture.  Vishnu.Reang lives in a culture that condemns gay people, and so does he.  I live in a culture where gay people have the same rights.  Some cultures are able to progress while others remain stagnant.

I don't think being a good parent depends on sexual orientation.  People that have addressed their own insecurities will be better prepared, and people that haven't will struggle.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

.I don't really understand why do people like same sex marriage to be legalized in different countries, aside from that they also want to receive the blessings from churches or from their religion, is it really appropriate? because for my own reasoning its not really acceptable.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:14:43 AM

.I don't really understand why do people like same sex marriage to be legalized in different countries, aside from that they also want to receive the blessings from churches or from their religion, is it really appropriate? because for my own reasoning its not really acceptable.

Though i share your views, i respect these people's rights to cboose and live with whoever they love. I don't see anything wrong with a gay couple adopting and being married in civil. Of they love each other, they deserve to have all the civil rights of married people. Though i also think that religion ahould also be respected so i think they should push for church marriages if that certain religion doesn't allow it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:03:49 PM

Though i share your views, i respect these people's rights to cboose and live with whoever they love. I don't see anything wrong with a gay couple adopting and being married in civil. Of they love each other, they deserve to have all the civil rights of married people. Though i also think that religion ahould also be respected so i think they should push for church marriages if that certain religion doesn't allow it

Loving same-sex is not a problem if it is still within reasonable limits, loving same-sex until marriage? It is completely beyond human nature. Marrying same-sex and adopting a child can contaminate the child's mind. Religion clearly prohibits same-sex marriage because it is not a human nature, it is not a good thing. If there is a religion that legalizes homosexuals, then the religion has a reason to be called a heresy religion.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

I'm an atheist and I don't care what they say about this religion. I don't understand why in the West so much focus on same-sex marriage. It would be better dealt with the problem of maintaining good marriages. How many divorces and no one is interested.
Seram1

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:25:27 PM

Loving same-sex is not a problem if it is still within reasonable limits, loving same-sex until marriage? It is completely beyond human nature. Marrying same-sex and adopting a child can contaminate the child's mind. Religion clearly prohibits same-sex marriage because it is not a human nature, it is not a good thing. If there is a religion that legalizes homosexuals, then the religion has a reason to be called a heresy religion.
Yes I agree with your opinion.
If there is a religion that allows such a marriage a heresy.

Whether humans who engage in such marriages have no intellect and mind.

Even a single animal will not want to mate the same sex.

Whether humans are same-sex married more stupid than the animals. ??
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:37:14 PM

Yes I agree with your opinion.
If there is a religion that allows such a marriage a heresy.

Whether humans who engage in such marriages have no intellect and mind.

Even a single animal will not want to mate the same sex.

Whether humans are same-sex married more stupid than the animals. ??
Among the animals, too often a homosexual relationship. This man is no different from the animals. My question is why do gays need to admit. They have mental disorders and they need not recognize. They need to be treated.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:43:24 PM

I don't understand why gays believe in gods       because those that wrote these MANUALS
clearly hate gays ...THEY HATE GAYS ..

And if your gay      you are following a manual that says it hates you..
SO WHY DO YOU FOLLOW BULLSHIT..?

Now is it because you think your wedding photos will look better if in a CHURCH?..

Because that church you enter HATES YOUR GUTS ..

Although it looks good on a photo the whole surroundings is hate upon your face..
THE WALLS ARE SPITTING AT YOU..

So enjoy your weddings in the church of gay haters Cheesy Cheesy..

Nice beach much better Wink..
And the EARTH LOVES YOU..it invented you Grin..
So show photos of you surrounded by the EARTH at your weddings..

Gay weddings with the EARTH SURROUNDINGS ..
The earth created many many  gay species just like a garden with many different flowers
but still flowers ..

OPEN YOUR MINDS TO THE UNIVERSE.
First step is to open your minds to your surroundings because if you cannot open your minds to your surroundings then how can you open your minds to the UNIVERSE..

So if your gay GOD HATES YOU ..Well the people who wrote it do Wink..
So those that follow the guys who wrote the manuals HATE YOU TOO..

Imagine your following a book that hates you ..
would you follow a NAZI manual?..So what is the difference ?..

Both want to kill a certain type of people..
Kill the Jews kill the gays same same ..

And you follow that bullshit are you gays DUMB?..

RELIGION is for crazies Wink
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:15:30 PM

I don't think that gay people should be permitted to marry and to adopt children. I personally know a few people, who happens to be homosexuals. They indulge in all sort of risky behavior, including injecting drugs and having sex with multiple partners. It is a very unhealthy way of living, and I am glad that in my country homosexuality is illegal.

And every straight person you know that doesn't do drugs, including yourself, is perfect?

The worst people that I have met in my life fit into the category of being straight non-drug users.  Should that be banned too?

It's sad to see people encourage their own freedom's to be stripped and celebrate it.  Government has your back, keep paying those taxes  Cheesy

Keep crying.

Gay and transgender people are far more likely to both mental illnesses and suicidal behavior. Hardly something, that would make them effective at parenting others.

If they still want kids with their condition, fine. Then can make them (you know why right?). Adopting/buying child of someone else is not human right, mister. Child is also human being and its not 1860 anymore.

Great environment for children:

What is the reason for such a high suicide rate in the case the numbers are correct? :S

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:27:36 PM

The topic is about gay marriage and adoption and yes, I agree with you, I do not agree with same sex have a blessing from the church.  If they want they can marry officiated by a mayor or a judge but not a priest a pastor or whatever official from the church.  In adoption for me it is okay for gay people or couple to adopt someone.  Because sometimes and often they are caring and loving also like mothers.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:56:28 PM

The worst people that I have met in my life fit into the category of being straight non-drug users.  Should that be banned too?

It's sad to see people encourage their own freedom's to be stripped and celebrate it.  Government has your back, keep paying those taxes  Cheesy

Keep crying.

What is the reason for such a high suicide rate in the case the numbers are correct? :S

Well obviously they are bullied more than other people specially by their families in many cases, which is really bad, however that doesn't fully explain the trans suicide rate which is way too high to blame only on bullying, jews in nazi camps had a lower suicide rate, trans people are not treated worse than jews in concentration camps, obviously. The truth is that it might be a mental illness. I never really understood how do you ''feel'' like a woman when you are a man or vice-versa
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:05:06 AM

Keep crying.

Well obviously they are bullied more than other people specially by their families in many cases, which is really bad, however that doesn't fully explain the trans suicide rate which is way too high to blame only on bullying, jews in nazi camps had a lower suicide rate, trans people are not treated worse than jews in concentration camps, obviously. The truth is that it might be a mental illness. I never really understood how do you ''feel'' like a woman when you are a man or vice-versa
trans people are not treated worse than jews in concentration camps, obviously.
No they treat you the same.
The NAZI killed gays and trans if they found out you was one just like the jews you was dead..

Saudi see if they treat you worse than the NAZI..
Well they can only do the same really basically kill you ..

Plus i rather die from gas than burnt in a cage or threw off a building  Wink..

trans suicide rate which is way too high..
I could imagine people would point more being trans than being gay..

Well have you seen some of those trans they look like they just come from a pantomime as one of the UGLY SISTERS in Cinderella..

But then again you get some you would never know and look very pretty ..
Look for the Adams apple  Wink..

When we as a planet except that not every human is the same
then we will forget about what people look like ..

BUT IF SOMEONE LOOKS like a clown you cannot help but laugh ..
Some trans put make up on like coco the clown Cheesy..

But once they change and had all the changes they are who they wanted to be ..
But you will get some who regret it and some who wont..

Some people just cannot make there minds up..Red socks blue socks ..BOY or girl ..
Then when you go out in the red socks some times you wish you wore the blue..

But at the end of the day it is what ever makes him or her happy as long as they hurt no one..
Do you not want other humans to be happy?..

One might like getting a strap on dildo off the wife
one might like the light turned off with the wife..

Both have sex in different ways BOTH have nothing to do with me or could ever hurt me..
Now if those 2 people are nice people and hurt no one why would i make fun out of the guy who takes a strap on off the wife.. Cheesy

I mean the one who as the lights off could say you dirty so and so ..

You do know all this hate stems from the BIBLES ..The JUDGEMENTS ..

Don't do this don't do that because you will go to hell..

It's why Muslim women will feel ashamed of there HAIR but not the PUSSIES ..
Because they have been programmed by the religious books to feel this shame..
and also can be punished for showing the hair..
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:42:22 AM

The topic is about gay marriage and adoption and yes, I agree with you, I do not agree with same sex have a blessing from the church.  If they want they can marry officiated by a mayor or a judge but not a priest a pastor or whatever official from the church.  In adoption for me it is okay for gay people or couple to adopt someone.  Because sometimes and often they are caring and loving also like mothers.
Caring for a child well has become an obligation for everyone. We do not need to be parents to care for children properly, human nature will always want to take care of the child, no matter whose child they are. But if a gay couple adopts a child, it can damage the mind of the child, the child is at risk of getting bully in the world's schoolhouse and playground. Lesbian or gay couples should not adopt children.
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:53:59 AM

Wow - unbelievable how much ignorance and stereotyping there is in the modern world.

My partner and I adopted two children at birth.  They both have turned out to be very impressive and beautiful human beings. 

If only heterosexual couples had to go through the same countless home-study interviews, drug tests and medical physicals just to prepare to have a child -- the world would certainly be a better place.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:02:40 AM

From the At what age should one be married? thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969184.msg19592122#msg19592122:

Guys not before 14, and gals not before 12.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
XinXan

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:41:18 AM

Wow - unbelievable how much ignorance and stereotyping there is in the modern world.

My partner and I adopted two children at birth.  They both have turned out to be very impressive and beautiful human beings. 

If only heterosexual couples had to go through the same countless home-study interviews, drug tests and medical physicals just to prepare to have a child -- the world would certainly be a better place.

Well, the truth is that children will do better with gay parents than no parents at all, the places where they keep all the abandoned children are just not good for children. I personally don't care whether gay parents adopt or not. What really matters is how they treat their kid, not their sexual orientation. As you said there are plenty of ''normal'' parents that raise absolutely terrible children all around the world and no one gives a shit.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:34:19 PM

I'm opposing the gay marriage. They can be together but marriage? I dont think so. But I'm okay about them adopting children because childrens needs parents no matter what the gender of the parents would be.

XinXan

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

I'm opposing the gay marriage. They can be together but marriage? I dont think so. But I'm okay about them adopting children because childrens needs parents no matter what the gender of the parents would be.

Why would anyone care if someone wants to merry a man, woman or a fucking dog. Who the fuck cares, why do you care? Does it affect you in any way? You should be far more concerned about the adoption but instead you are concerned about them getting married. Your logic is so flawed I don't even know what to say. Good luck in real life.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:11:37 PM

Adoption of children by gay parents should never be permitted, no matter what happens in the future. 33% of all the child abuse is homosexual in nature. And this is despite the fact that gays constitute no more than 1% to 2% of the total population. That also means that they are at least 30 times more likely to abuse children when compared to the heterosexuals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: