Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Marriage and Adoption  (Read 12111 times)
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:00:54 PM

Same-sex marriage does not make any sense. Marriage is the union of man and woman. Hence "same-sex union of man and woman" does not make sense, man and woman are different sexes. Politicians have no business changing the definition of any words in the dictionary. As usual politicians like to stir up trouble and get society to fight among each other so they can tax more to solve the problems that they created.

A simple solution is to create two new words. One word that says "union of man and man" and another word that says "union of woman and woman." No fighting necessary.

As for adoption by gay people. A big no. Gay people can not procreate, simple as that. A straight couple splitting up, the child tend to stay with the mother on that basis that mother knows best. SO how can two blokes adopt? Researches showed that single parenting is terrible and created havoc in society and the welfare system. Children brought up by straight couple for the duration of their childhood are more balance and well behaved, due to having both mother and father inputs. Children who don't have a dad or mum tend to be problematic. So gay couple should not adopt or use any other means to have a child at all.

Since few gay couple have had children there is not enough data to make any meaningful study to the long-term effect. However we can look at single parenting and extrapolate the effects. However recently a gay couple had two grown up children adopted in the late 1990s. One hated their so-called dads and hated the fact they never had a mother. I expect more of that in the future.

I am very very happy to have a great family of mum and dad, sisters and brothers, and so on, and no loony leftie degenerate in my upbringing. I would not deny any innocent child the same pleasure that i had. Putting any child with gay couple just to satisfy their dogma and political correctness is child abuse.

What is the impact to your life if gay marriage is legal vs. illegal?

What is the impact to your life if gay couples adopt children after being vetted?

There is no impact, and you have no authority to change anything.  So why try to control the lives of other people when it makes no difference to you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:37:35 PM

Same-sex marriage does not make any sense. Marriage is the union of man and woman. Hence "same-sex union of man and woman" does not make sense, man and woman are different sexes. Politicians have no business changing the definition of any words in the dictionary. As usual politicians like to stir up trouble and get society to fight among each other so they can tax more to solve the problems that they created.

A simple solution is to create two new words. One word that says "union of man and man" and another word that says "union of woman and woman." No fighting necessary.

As for adoption by gay people. A big no. Gay people can not procreate, simple as that. A straight couple splitting up, the child tend to stay with the mother on that basis that mother knows best. SO how can two blokes adopt? Researches showed that single parenting is terrible and created havoc in society and the welfare system. Children brought up by straight couple for the duration of their childhood are more balance and well behaved, due to having both mother and father inputs. Children who don't have a dad or mum tend to be problematic. So gay couple should not adopt or use any other means to have a child at all.

Since few gay couple have had children there is not enough data to make any meaningful study to the long-term effect. However we can look at single parenting and extrapolate the effects. However recently a gay couple had two grown up children adopted in the late 1990s. One hated their so-called dads and hated the fact they never had a mother. I expect more of that in the future.

I am very very happy to have a great family of mum and dad, sisters and brothers, and so on, and no loony leftie degenerate in my upbringing. I would not deny any innocent child the same pleasure that i had. Putting any child with gay couple just to satisfy their dogma and political correctness is child abuse.

What is the impact to your life if gay couples adopt children after being vetted?

There is no impact, and you have no authority to change anything.  So why try to control the lives of other people when it makes no difference to you?

Simple a matter of English language standard.

Not talking about my life but the life of an innocent child.

The word "impact" is irrelevant. I didn't use it. Who has authority? You, politicians, gay people? What about the child's natural rights to natural life free from harm. Who then speaks for the child? You are an idiot. You think it is about me. It isn't, it is about the child. Who then has the right to exercise control over a child well-being, since a child does not have sufficient intellect to take control?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

freeyourmind

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:39:53 PM

The word "impact" is irrelevant. I didn't use it. Who has authority? You, politicians, gay people? What about the child's natural rights to natural life free from harm. Who then speaks for the child? You are an idiot. You think it is about me. It isn't, it is about the child. Who then has the right to exercise control over a child well-being, since a child does not have sufficient intellect to take control?

Excellent colour coding.

I definitely don't have any authority.  Gay people don't have authority either.  Government does have authority and controls your freedom.

So you think that every gay parent is terrible and every straight parent is amazing?  I could ask you what about the child's right to having a natural life that is free from harm with straight parents?  Do you not know children that were abused by their parents who are straight?  Don't you know kids that turned into sociopaths with straight parents?  You do know that serial killers have straight parents right?  Why aren't you standing up for those children?  Seems like you care so much about the kids right?  Not just homophobic?
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:08:08 PM

Excellent colour coding.

I definitely don't have any authority.  Gay people don't have authority either.  Government does have authority and controls your freedom.

So you think that every gay parent is terrible and every straight parent is amazing?  I could ask you what about the child's right to having a natural life that is free from harm with straight parents?  Do you not know children that were abused by their parents who are straight?  Don't you know kids that turned into sociopaths with straight parents?  You do know that serial killers have straight parents right?  Why aren't you standing up for those children?  Seems like you care so much about the kids right?  Not just homophobic?

I think every gay parent is terrible because being gay is a fatal disease which cannot be cured. Every straight parent I am not saying is perfect but surely is better suited to raise a child rather than a gay parent. Here in Italy is being done a lot in favor of the gays but I spit on them, the worst cancer of our society. Cancer needs to be cured. I am totally against same sex marriage.
freeyourmind

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:44:21 PM

There is no impact, and you have no authority to change anything.  So why try to control the lives of other people when it makes no difference to you?

Excellent colour coding.

I definitely don't have any authority.  Gay people don't have authority either.  Government does have authority and controls your freedom.

So you think that every gay parent is terrible and every straight parent is amazing?  I could ask you what about the child's right to having a natural life that is free from harm with straight parents?  Do you not know children that were abused by their parents who are straight?  Don't you know kids that turned into sociopaths with straight parents?  You do know that serial killers have straight parents right?  Why aren't you standing up for those children?  Seems like you care so much about the kids right?  Not just homophobic?

I think every gay parent is terrible because being gay is a fatal disease which cannot be cured. Every straight parent I am not saying is perfect but surely is better suited to raise a child rather than a gay parent. Here in Italy is being done a lot in favor of the gays but I spit on them, the worst cancer of our society. Cancer needs to be cured. I am totally against same sex marriage.

Fatal disease is probably not the right term to use lol.  It's definitely not fatal.  What have gay people done to you for you to despise them?  What if you have a child that is gay?  Is it every gay person's obligation to pretend to be straight to satisfy your personal desire of having 100% straight society?  If so, are you willing to pretend for some other ignorant person that doesn't accept you?  And if you're not willing to pretend for strangers, then it shouldn't be expected for anyone to pretend for you.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:58:58 PM

Yesterday, the Bundestag adopted a decision on legalization of same-sex marriage. Is this some kind of epidemic of dementia. The people themselves are destroying their life, and then trying to overcome the effects. How can you tolerate this idiocy?
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:23:09 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 05:02:38 PM by Be_Happy

Homosexuality is a terrible disease, but not so deadly and there are examples of successful treatment. Sadly, many do not recognize this phenomenon as a disease and do not understand why they should be treated.

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:59:35 PM

I live in a religoius country, and yes same-sex marriage is illegal. But being a part of LGBT is respected nowadays, before they were bullied.
I have nothing against LGBT, some studies say that its a hormonal thing that leads to femininity at masculinity.
But Marriage is a sacrament and joing two man or two woman is a disrespect to the church.
If they want to live together then they should if this would make them happy enough to enjoy life.
Love for everyone right ?

When it comes to adoption, some studies also says that gay couple can become a much better parents than straight ones.
But gay couple should think about the child's psychological aspects specially when it grows up.
A child will be curious enough to see how is it possible that he has two father or two mother. This may lead to something else. Guidance is not enough for a child who are heart-broken by their parents. Few, maybe can be strong enough to be proud about it.
mybedisall4mee

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:29:09 PM

They say the problem is that the kiddo won't grow up with a good mental state or similar, it sounds stupid
RiverLavoomy

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:02:26 AM

I don't see anything wrong with this, some gay couples can give more attention and love to a human than straight couples.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:00:44 AM

I am an anti homosexual person, I do not approve of homosexuality. Humans are created in 2 types, men and women, and normally they are a couple for each, so homosexual is not normal anymore, I even did not approve same-sex marriage, let alone to adopt a child.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
zz0233

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:05:50 AM

I am very difficult to accept homosexuals, I feel they are very uncoordinated, and easy to mislead the child's sexual orientation, so I put an end to homosexuals.
maopao

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:31:15 AM

I am very difficult to accept homosexuals, I feel they are very uncoordinated, and easy to mislead the child's sexual orientation, so I put an end to homosexuals.
I very much agree with your point of view, I also feel that homosexuality should not exist, from the original Adam and Eve we can understand.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:34:57 AM

They are uncoordinated? Uncoordinated means badly organized. Did you really meant this or did you meant something else? Because as far as I know, the LGBT community is one of the best organized societies. They have solid lobbies to push with their demands.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:44:17 AM

In many countries of the world homosexuality is still illegal and is sometimes even punished with death. (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg/1035px-World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg.png)

In most Western countries, same sex marriage is now permitted. Adoption has also been allowed in some countries. There are no studies that show that children grow up badly in homosexual relationships.

Why do you think that so many Western countries have problems with same rights for homosexual ppl?
And what do you think about it personally?

I believe that happens because of the influence of the church. They always to be on good but they didn't know that they are promoting rasicm, unequality. Do they think it was good?? I don't think so.
altgamerf4

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:40:16 PM

Yes, the child in most cases takes an example from the parents and in the future this innocent child may want to create a homosexual family only because his parents were gay. The child needs maternal weasel and father protection.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:55:07 PM

Yes, the child in most cases takes an example from the parents and in the future this innocent child may want to create a homosexual family only because his parents were gay. The child needs maternal weasel and father protection.
A very good idea. Only I can not understand why in different countries of the world adopted laws which contribute to the promotion of same-sex marriage. In the British Parliament the largest percentage of gays. Could such a situation in the world, and we don't know.
freeyourmind

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:56:14 PM

A very good idea. Only I can not understand why in different countries of the world adopted laws which contribute to the promotion of same-sex marriage. In the British Parliament the largest percentage of gays. Could such a situation in the world, and we don't know.

Because some countries are able to progress while other countries keep thousand year old traditions without questioning.

altgamerf4, if you think that a child (who was ditched by his/her straight parents) is going to grow up gay because he/she is raised by gay parents, then how is it that you ever get a gay person, because they're all coming from straight parents right?  Doesn't really work that way does it?  Otherwise every child of straight parents would be straight.
bombard1

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:20:47 PM

Personally, I do not, but much is played by society and country
drivingerosion

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:12:28 PM

I think children would prefer having gay parents than living lone and without love.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: