Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Netflix account (must be reliable account, from reliable seller)  (Read 622 times)
michaelm (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:54:50 AM

After a netflix account from a reliable seller with past history of delivering netflix accounts.

Must be contactable on skype and always have fresh supply, im just after personal use but Ive received accounts lately that die within a few days.

I want stable accounts, if you can provide - pm me your price and your skype. thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:22:18 AM

If you want a reliable account, then pay $9.99 a month to Netflix and get a legit account. Do you really think paying a couple of bucks for an account here is going to give you anything other than a shared hacked account? As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. Go legit and avoid all the hassles of trying to track your person down for a "new" account because the owner of the previous one changed the password again. Just some friendly advice from someone who has seen wayyyy to many Netflix fraudsters on this board Cheesy
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:03:56 PM

After a netflix account from a reliable seller with past history of delivering netflix accounts.

Must be contactable on skype and always have fresh supply, im just after personal use but Ive received accounts lately that die within a few days.

I want stable accounts, if you can provide - pm me your price and your skype. thanks

Contact me on Skype : sumitgupta3@india.com
OP, I probably wouldn't purchase anything off this guy unless you are going to use an escrow. If you are looking for a very stable account, then you probably won't find one on this forum. Pretty much everyone here sells cracked accounts. You should probably just buy the Netflix account yourself off their website. It would also save you the hassle of dealing with people trying to tell you that their accounts aren't hacked and that they will last for a long time.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:41:58 PM

The only accounts you can get on a discounted price are the ones that has the one month free trial on it. If you want these types of accounts I know a person persoanlly which can supply you these type of accounts. If you are interested let me know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: