Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam Games Raffle - Random Game Key for 50 cents!!  (Read 2068 times)
timmytim (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:56:06 PM

This listing is for a Steam key raffle where I will be giving away some premium games throughout the raffle. These are completely randomized keys.

They are all new keys that can be activated on your Steam account.

Some of the bigger titles are:

Lords Of The Fallen Digital Deluxe
DiRT 3 Complete Edition
SUPERHOT
Syberia
Syberia II

My guarantee to you:

1. Every key has a retail value (regular price) of at least $1, in fact the majority are $3 up to $24.99
2. These keys are all 100% working
3. There may be a duplicate in the list. If you receive 2 of the same title, I will replace one for free

**Note**
You get the key you are given. I will not refund or replace a key if you just don't care for the game.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:51:33 PM

This listing is for a Steam key raffle where I will be giving away some premium games throughout the raffle. These are completely randomized keys.

They are all new keys that can be activated on your Steam account.

Some of the bigger titles are:

Lords Of The Fallen Digital Deluxe
DiRT 3 Complete Edition
SUPERHOT
Syberia
Syberia II

My guarantee to you:

1. Every key has a retail value (regular price) of at least $1, in fact the majority are $3 up to $24.99
2. These keys are all 100% working
3. There may be a duplicate in the list. If you receive 2 of the same title, I will replace one for free

**Note**
You get the key you are given. I will not refund or replace a key if you just don't care for the game.

The bigger titles you listed are available on G2A for $2.50 for all 5 of them. So these are all bundle games I'm assuming? There's no way you'd be able to turn a profit if they weren't.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
timmytim (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:57:11 AM

The bigger titles you listed are available on G2A for $2.50 for all 5 of them. So these are all bundle games I'm assuming? There's no way you'd be able to turn a profit if they weren't.

Yes, there is a G2A bundle which was those titles for 2.50. The rest of what I have are not bundles. Dont really care about profit tbh. Just want em gone, hence the price
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:03:17 AM

Has anyone bought this yet? I am interested in buying but OP doesn't really have any trust rating and is a pretty low rank. Also, the more expensive titles aren't even that expensive and I already have Dirt 3 which makes the situation even worse. If anyone does buy it, please PM about your experience.
timmytim (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:16:00 AM

Plenty of games in stock and only 50 cents!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: