Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaigns that accepts newbies?  (Read 1312 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:05:43 AM

I think you better make your profile good, post constructive posts, make your high rank. And just troll around first render sone service and make your name clear in every transaction you make. The after you can look for good signature campaign easily.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

I am also looking for such kind of signature campaign
I too have been looking for such an opportunity to get enrolled into a signature. Now it's clear that there is no signature campaign running with newbie acceptance. Few that are functioning in the past too is not active at present.

Dude, rank up your profile first, because there is no campaign so far that accept newbies, because there were issues before of accepting newbies.
Try to get understanding on the forum and bitcoin first before proceeding to Signature campaigns.
Sempiternals

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

Man , jr member get payed about 0.00005/post ...so no chance for newbs i think ....also in bct newbies considered as loe quality user lol
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

If you are so eager to join a campaign, I would suggest you just go to the alt section and search for a good one to join but you need to just persevere because most of their payments are usually after the ICO which might take longer time to come at the same time, you can use that to build your rank as well as your quality and really understand how it goes around here...
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:03:37 AM

If you are looking for a suchcampaign you have to search in "services". Don't be lazy! I have found one for your rank, but I can't promote others campaign now to not be eliminated from my current campaign.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:29:30 AM

Are there any? If so reply with a link.
If you want to find a signature campaign maybe you can go to the service section, there are a lot of signature campaign and you can look for that can accept newbie. Or perhaps to ease you look for it you can visit this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0. There you can find the signature campaign is easier. But a little advice, I think most signature campaign do not accept newbie. You'd better wait until Full Member and make your quality post to be better, it will be easy for you can be accepted.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:28:19 AM

There is no signature campaign that accepts newbie, you need to rank up in order to be accepted. I also tried many times when I was a newbie, but no one accepted me. At least you have to be Jr.Member in order to be accepted.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:32:13 AM

There is no signature campaign that accepts newbie, you need to rank up in order to be accepted. I also tried many times when I was a newbie, but no one accepted me. At least you have to be Jr.Member in order to be accepted.

There's a campaign that allows newbies to join and pays them at lower price and that is Let's talk about Future.

You can try to check their thread, they paused for a while and right now they are good to go again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376.0

Newbie: 0.000045 BTC / Post
Jr Mem: 0.000055 BTC / Post
Member: 0.00011 BTC / Post
Full Member: 0.000185 BTC /Post
Senior: 0.00024 BTC / Post
Hero: 0.00028 BTC / Post
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:25:10 PM

for me full member level is at the lowest level. because it's so difficult to follow the signature campaign. I would suggest to improve the quality of posts we make, so that in the future we could have high-value accounts and easy to follow various signature campaign.
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

Are there any? If so reply with a link.

Well actually there is, when im newbie last last month i think, there is only one signature campaign that accepts newbie, and also im one of the member of it even im just newbie, here's the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376.0 .

But sad to say, i think that specific campaign was already closed. Though some of the campaigns don't accept newbie in their campaign since newbie is in the stage of learning and understanding the abouts of bitcoin and even im already a member but still im learning and searching about bitcoins so that i can fully understand what bitcoin is all about. Dont worry if your already a jr member, you have many opportunities to apply in many campaigns. So goodluck Smiley
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:55:17 PM

for me full member level is at the lowest level. because it's so difficult to follow the signature campaign. I would suggest to improve the quality of posts we make, so that in the future we could have high-value accounts and easy to follow various signature campaign.
People do see from their point of view alone but they are not bothering about business value of their experience. The business owners are preferring high rank forum members, for the reason of their high-quality posts. Signature campaigns are not just the earning opportunity of this forum, it's the kind of business but beneficial to both business owners as well as forum members hence there will be no surprises there are set of rules and regulations about the ranks and post quality.

New people need accept this and wait till they get higher rank. But this is not just waiting period, it is the time given to them to improve their post quality because only through post quality they will be getting their chances to prove themselves .
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 07:03:57 PM

Hey, Not sure if any campaigns accept newbie because of the signature space except this one as stated before
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376.0 but I don't think there is a slot available since 6 slots only each rank, just stay active make good posts and eventually you will rank up and be able to join good campaigns, good luck.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:43:58 AM

OP is lazy asking this question which is answered already and don't know how to use the search function. And I dont think i that user will continue on this forum he just asked and never replied nor replied on another thread to get more activity. And sooner this user will buy higher rank account just for sure
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:59:03 AM

Don't judge the quality post from rank, even thought he is or someone already on higher rank (senior above) doesn't mean his quality is good and even thought he is still full member or lower, doesn't mean his quality is bad.
Never judge from the book cover...
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:07:14 AM

OP is lazy asking this question which is answered already and don't know how to use the search function. And I dont think i that user will continue on this forum he just asked and never replied nor replied on another thread to get more activity. And sooner this user will buy higher rank account just for sure
Yeah i think also OP is not now active hahaha or even replying here..... Just for me focus first to his account make him good her quality post until when here account ranks up..... It needs time to pursue just to ranks up our account and also it needs patience.....
PhilPrime

Activity: 378

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:13:23 AM

Yeah i think also OP is not now active hahaha or even replying here..... Just for me focus first to his account make him good her quality post until when here account ranks up..... It needs time to pursue just to ranks up our account and also it needs patience.....

Definitely true, though there were some signature campaigns that accepts newbie but its way too hard to find a good one so better find a way or work out for making your account rank and you can choose from alot of campaigns.

Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:13:29 PM

You should lock this thread because it's already answered by some of the members. Anyway you should visit the marketplace and try to enroll in whyfuture campaign I don't think if they are still accepting newbie members

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:37:46 PM

Definitely true, though there were some signature campaigns that accepts newbie but its way too hard to find a good one so better find a way or work out for making your account rank and you can choose from alot of campaigns.

For newbies campaigns won't work big or earn decent amount. If you are good in IT skills, newbie also can make decent income with their skills related projects in services section. Else you might be good in trading, lending, internet advertisement or etc...
I always suggest to newbies to try in fauceting or skillful work in the forum.
rvbtccom

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:23:57 PM

hello, i think thare there is one Signature campaigns who accept newbie but the earn is so small
So I recommend you to start daily participation in the Forum makeing posts and open a useful topics
Until you reach a good membership and participate in Signature  campaigns who give a good amount.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: