Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something to know about Bitbay  (Read 1327 times)
AusKipper (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:33:56 AM

Yesterday:

I was talking to a guy 2 weeks ago and he said ppl organize private groups to pump altcoins and when there is enough ppl they dump
how to find these ppl and join at the start?  Roll Eyes

You gotta have skill, which translates to knowing the right people which translates to being in one such group.
I can however tell you that a new BitBay pump is coming today or tomorrow. Believe me or not, thats up to you.

Today:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1836745.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835493.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835244.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1836847.0

FYI.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

this thread does not make sense to me... the dates are wrong?

The pump started 1-2 days before that post? then he is saying a pump will start in 2 days time which is tomorrow it has already pulled back now so his post seems like the usual i'm part of some inner circle of knowledge or pump group nonsense.

what is the point of this thread exactly? am I not getting it?

bitbay has been way undervalue in my opinion for a long time. I have been saying this since 60 sats. I would probably look into it yourself and make up your own mind but download the marketplace wallet and have a look at what it offers then imagine what will be possible with a stability mechanism built in for price.

BTW are you regretting getting off the other train at 62k or are you back on?

dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:14:36 PM

I knew BitBay was fucking scam, look at all the threads shilling Bitbay scam

Im sure it was the scammers aka devs...Its so disgusting and shame theyre dumping their coins on ignorant newbies money.

DAMN IT. Hope those scammers go to hell
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 12:17:29 PM

Im sure it was the scammers aka devs...Its so disgusting and shame theyre dumping their coins on ignorant newbies money.

this could be true but bitbay already have the product, all they need is marketing. shadowcash do not have this market product but people pump it like crazy, bitbay already have this market product and anonymous.
let say if this was pump by devs and they keep doing it then the price gonna go much higher because they will be on spotlight and already have market product.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:21:35 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 12:34:39 PM by cryptohunter

PROOF OR should be banned. - scam accusations need corroboration with evidence or suggestive events.

where is the scam?? you need evidence not just because it went up 4x and down by 30-40% - what does that mean.

Also his thread makes no sense the dates are wrong..

Looks like some people tried to pump it after the first rise ..but it has actually gone down now.

I explained to you the project is not a scam - do you not comprehend the explanation that I offered you or have you evidence that suggests what I have told you is not true.

I am genuinely interested.

Download the the bitbay market place use it then come back here and tell me another coin with a lower market cap that offers more functionality and useful real world application. Keep in mind this is not even the finished product and that an advanced pegging mechanism is in production too which bay holders will reap the benefit of.

If you can show me a project that offers me more for less then I will be buying some asap.

You must read the full historical facts of the scam that was conducted against the bitbay community and dev before commenting with nonsense.

It's like calling the victim of a rape crime a rapist. It makes no sense.

The scam was conducted AGAINST bitbay and the developer. Ie they took the development btc and all the free bay and sold bay down to 18 sats for months and months with the millions they had. Only now in the last months has the project be getting out from under their shadow.

the_weegie

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:03:12 PM

I've spoken to Dave Z, and knowing how he stuck around after the story of BobSurplus and BitBay's beginnings, I think the guy has a lot of class and integrity. He's already created a product and a clear roadmap of future improvements.

Pretty confident anyone saying "scam" is an idiot (or undertaking FUD).
John Titor

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:02:58 PM

Whether or not a pump group chooses to invest in a coin says nothing about the developers themselves, this is just the free market at work.  David Zimbeck was scammed and cheated and his response was to work tirelessly for the past 2 years basically for free, he was always on slack and his ANN thread answering questions, and being generally one of the most transparent coders I have seen; I have yet to see that level of integrity from any other developer in crypto.

Calling David Zimbeck a scammer is not only factually incorrect, it is downright slander.
whale_shark

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:42:02 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 04:54:58 PM by whale_shark

I started one of these threads and I can assure you I'm in no pump group. I'm a 3rd year student at uni with $2k worth of altcoins to my name. And having looked at the top 10 wallets they haven't done down in value so the owners of the biggest wallets haven't dumped anything.

I started the thread to make people aware that the the most advanced tech in crypto history was been released and that's it.  It went up in value as it was the release date you numpty! It was my attempt at marketing!

Also if you look at these accounts you are quoting from you will notice these are brand new accounts! Is it you trying to start fud?
AusKipper (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

The pump started 1-2 days before that post? then he is saying a pump will start in 2 days time which is tomorrow it has already pulled back now so his post seems like the usual i'm part of some inner circle of knowledge or pump group nonsense.

bitbay has been way undervalue in my opinion for a long time. I have been saying this since 60 sats. I would probably look into it yourself and make up your own mind but download the marketplace wallet and have a look at what it offers then imagine what will be possible with a stability mechanism built in for price.

To be honest I didnt look at the start date of the thread, they all had recent posts and were on the front page of the altcoin discussion section when I posted though.

I have done no real research into Bitbay, I do not know if it should be brought or not, I just noticed the post I quoted, then the next day noticed 4 bitbay threads in the front page thought I would bring it up.

I am not back on the PIVX train, I got off at $0.62 not 62k but I know what you mean. I will not get back on the PIVX train unless they fix their treasury.

That said however I got off the PIVX train at $0.62 and its now worth .79, and I got on the Decred train at the same time obviously at 6.18 and it is now 8.08. So:
PIVX is up 27%
Decred is up 31%

So I am winning anyway right?

AusKipper (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:51:26 PM

I started one of these threads and I can assure you I'm in no pump group. I'm a 3rd year student at uni with $2k worth of altcoins to my name. And having looked at the top 10 wallets they haven't done down in value so the owners of the biggest wallets haven't dumped anything.

I started the thread to make people aware that the the most advanced tech in crypto history was been released and that's it.  It went up in value as it was the release date you numpty! It was my attempt at marketing!

Also if you look at these accounts you are quoting from you will notice these are brand new accounts! Is it you trying to start fud?

No, I have no cause to start FUD about Bitbay, I dont own or want to buy it, but you know that about me as reliably as I know you are a 3rd year student. This is the internet after all, lies are easy.

However, the all new accounts thing I did notice, but that helps my case that something may be a bit fishy too does it not?

As I said last post in my reply to cryptohunter, I do not know if this is a scam I have not even spent 15 minutes researching BitBay, I just noticed this and thought it smelled bad.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:01:50 PM

To be honest I didnt look at the start date of the thread, they all had recent posts and were on the front page of the altcoin discussion section when I posted though.

I have done no real research into Bitbay, I do not know if it should be brought or not, I just noticed the post I quoted, then the next day noticed 4 bitbay threads in the front page thought I would bring it up.

I am not back on the PIVX train, I got off at $0.62 not 62k but I know what you mean. I will not get back on the PIVX train unless they fix their treasury.

That said however I got off the PIVX train at $0.62 and its now worth .79, and I got on the Decred train at the same time obviously at 6.18 and it is now 8.08. So:
PIVX is up 27%
Decred is up 31%

Well, that post you quoted was incorrect . They didn't pump it at all and it retraced to 450 from 600 ish.

regardless bay is a great project and would recommend you try out the market place wallet for yourself and make up your own mind.

re pivx/decr  both good but pivx did hit high 90s today before retrace. Then again dcr is good too.

AusKipper (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:21:18 PM

Well, that post you quoted was incorrect . They didn't pump it at all and it retraced to 450 from 600 ish.

regardless bay is a great project and would recommend you try out the market place wallet for yourself and make up your own mind.

re pivx/decr  both good but pivx did hit high 90s today before retrace. Then again dcr is good too.

I may do some research into BitBay later if I get around to it. I am in the state of mind at the moment where I kinda feel I have "made up my mind" and just want to stick with Decred and focus on learning more about that than continue to run around looking into 650 other coins.

I have such a small amount invested in crypto it doesnt really matter too much what happens here in the crypto space for now anyway. If Decred moons it moons, if it goes to 0 I lost a bit of money but I wont be out on the streets sleeping in a carboard box over it.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 10:53:54 PM

Whether or not a pump group chooses to invest in a coin says nothing about the developers themselves, this is just the free market at work.  David Zimbeck was scammed and cheated and his response was to work tirelessly for the past 2 years basically for free, he was always on slack and his ANN thread answering questions, and being generally one of the most transparent coders I have seen; I have yet to see that level of integrity from any other developer in crypto.

Calling David Zimbeck a scammer is not only factually incorrect, it is downright slander.

David Zimbeck sound like a very upstanding person and the crypto community should support this kind of person, not some scam crap like shadowcash

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:39:45 AM

Whether or not a pump group chooses to invest in a coin says nothing about the developers themselves, this is just the free market at work.  David Zimbeck was scammed and cheated and his response was to work tirelessly for the past 2 years basically for free, he was always on slack and his ANN thread answering questions, and being generally one of the most transparent coders I have seen; I have yet to see that level of integrity from any other developer in crypto.

David Zimbeck sound like a very upstanding person and the crypto community should support this kind of person, not some scam crap like shadowcash

I also concur that my brief interaction with David gave me the impression that he an upstanding, ethical, hardworking, responsible, and capable person.

Those combination of traits is quite rare amongst the developers of altcoins.
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:55:23 AM

PIVX is up 27%
Decred is up 31%

you didn't check the dates, you didn't do research, tell me what's the point in opening such a thread? you make no sense at all!
accusing people for free is your new hobby?

and who gives a shit about your trading positions?  Roll Eyes
AusKipper (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:54:59 AM

you didn't check the dates, you didn't do research, tell me what's the point in opening such a thread? you make no sense at all!
accusing people for free is your new hobby?

and who gives a shit about your trading positions?  Roll Eyes

I don't think it matters when the thread was created, the point is that the threads got to the front page by recent post by someone.

I will fake pump steem in a second, and you will be able to see my point on the front page of the altcoin thread.

I didn't do research into BitBay no, but I didn't start a thread on Bitbay, so why would I have?

Apparently Cryptohunter cares about my trading positions because he is the one making fun of me when I make a bad one, hence he brought up PIVX (after I sold it it went up 50%)

AusKipper (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:09:11 AM

you didn't check the dates,

Dont worry, Noone is pumping steem on the altcoin thread all those threads were started ages ago.

(btw, I realize to do it properly I have to make fake accounts and talk to myself and what not but I couldnt be bothered with all that)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: