Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Satoshi... ?  (Read 2208 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 07:53:56 PM

satoshi would say no to BU. he knows more than anyone else, he knows this will happen later which is why he already expresses his opinion back then. but for the profit that these exchanges are ready to grab, they did split it on their own to which you now can buy BU. so all you guys who wants to buy cheap and honestly waiting for BTC to dip down to a hundred, go buy BU now on exchanges, save it. its yours!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
citywise2

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:16:29 PM

I think nobody can be identifiy who satoshi is or his origin.
Satoshi is a new kind of currency but it is used as ecurrency and it is been used in online transactions. As we all know that the satoshi sounds like Japanis.
Laje

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:30:32 PM

In my opinion I think the worst thing that could be happen is that BU is only a possible prelude of a "private network" and a prelude of a way for patents registered.

Not sure how BU could be a prelude for patents registered since prior art clearly exists.

However Blockstream has not only filed for numerous patents but has the financial backing of companies that expect to profit from those patents.

It is the second-layer networks that are the prelude to the bitcoin patent wars.

Totally agree.

Now, mode exaggerated speculator "on":
· First step is to know how people and developers react when they have several and important choices (BU is an example).
· Second step is how the new network is accepted.
· Third step is the adoption of the new coin (or data) to transfer (reduce or cancel bitcoin use gradually).

One of the most important social question is: Why do I use Bitcoin and bitcoin?
One of the most important corporate question is: How can we introduce our blockchain?

Do you imagine the new private blockchain (maybe windowschain  Grin) integrated in all pc's because private companies have private contracts with private softwares?
Back to the Future IV: "Windows15 with windoswchain, transfer your annual taxes directly with a "little fee". WindowsCore integrated."
But it's only a terrible/sketch idea that i need to study and know more about bitcoin community and how blockchain is used by people. Smiley
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:17:24 PM

I think it’s reasonable to ask why every time as community we face any problem big or small regarding the bitcoin some people they want the appearance of bitcoin creator/s. If we can not manage to find a solution either good or bad then we probably are not worthy to use cryptocurrencies; that is, to be free and could be better turn back to fiat and let the banks to decide for our own future. Freedom means not only rights but responsibilities too. 
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:56:58 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 12:31:55 AM by Snorek

satoshi would say no to BU. he knows more than anyone else, he knows this will happen later which is why he already expresses his opinion back then. but for the profit that these exchanges are ready to grab, they did split it on their own to which you now can buy BU. so all you guys who wants to buy cheap and honestly waiting for BTC to dip down to a hundred, go buy BU now on exchanges, save it. its yours!
We don't know what satoshi would say, so stop putting words in his mouth.

What is almost certain at this point that even if Satoshi would reveal himself and voice his opinion, current war camps - SegWit and Core wouldn't listen to him.
The fact that we have no higher authority to appeal to might be a positive too. After all Satoshi wouldn't be around forever anyway to fix our problems.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:59:15 PM

I think it’s reasonable to ask why every time as community we face any problem big or small regarding the bitcoin some people they want the appearance of bitcoin creator/s. If we can not manage to find a solution either good or bad then we probably are not worthy to use cryptocurrencies; that is, to be free and could be better turn back to fiat and let the banks to decide for our own future. Freedom means not only rights but responsibilities too. 

It's really similar to how people react in real life. People tend to cling into some all mighty being or their creator and they ask for guidance. That is human nature. I am not sure why people still do this in the online world. Satoshi is not a god and he left for a reason. Ultimately, he does not want to involve himself with this anymore or he's probably even dead. The fact of the matter is, we all have to move on without him. He created this, no doubt it was one of the most innovative idea every created. But similar to the lightbulb, we don't need Thomas Edison to decide on what to do with a lightbulb. It is what it is right now and we do what we can to improve it.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 05:05:50 AM

But the point is, if someone stands up and says he is Satoshi, would everyone believe? I really doubt. People will start imagining and creating theories and bitcoin could actually be put off by all the hype at the wrong end.
So I guess, it could be better if Satoshi remains wherever he is and however he is.
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:02:15 PM

Why Satoshi doesn't express his opinion about BU, segwit, hard forks and other crucial things like these?

I think it would be very important to hear his voice and to know what he thinks about it, because those crucial things could even lead to a Bitcoin implosion.

But if he doesn't express his opinion maybe he just don't care about Bitcoin anymore or maybe he's already dead, as many people believe...

The issue is do we even know who Satoshi is and if he has already been voicing his opinion and because nobody knows, nobody took him serious I am sure if came back and use his username even on the forum to comment to issues relating to BU, Segwit or Hard forks, quite a number of people will still suggest that the account was hacked so it really does not matter whether he voice his opinion what will happen will happen.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

We don't know what satoshi would say, so stop putting words in his mouth.

What is almost certain at this point that even if Satoshi would reveal himself and voice his opinion, current war camps - SegWit and Core wouldn't listen to him.
The fact that we have no higher authority to appeal to might be a positive too. After all Satoshi wouldn't be around forever anyway to fix our problems.

If he threatened to dump his 1 million btc they'd listen.

Why Satoshi doesn't express his opinion about BU, segwit, hard forks and other crucial things like these?

I think it would be very important to hear his voice and to know what he thinks about it, because those crucial things could even lead to a Bitcoin implosion.

But if he doesn't express his opinion maybe he just don't care about Bitcoin anymore or maybe he's already dead, as many people believe...

The reality is that there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Satoshi is dead. Logic dictates that the reason why Satoshi won't give his opinion on current Bitcoin affairs is, because there is no way of him doing so credibly and remaining anonymous, which was his original intention.

Why can't he just sign with his key to prove his identity?
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

Bitcoin is a really popular and there are lot of problems that made the bitcoin stronger and more popular, still no Satoshi Nakamoto appeared. I think he is now just enjoying the fact that everyone is using his digital currency, I think he still cares about his digital currency, we just dont know that for sure, but I think, he is just there.

I too feel the same about Satoshi, but there is a part in everyone's heart which feels to hear his thoughts about everything which is going on and the difficulties we are going through..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:19:03 PM

Nowadays bitcoin is being popular though, as we thought Satoshi doesnt care all about the news about bitcoin. But I think, he still want to maintain his anonymous stands to all. I think he wants to kepl his identity that no one will know about him.
Newmine

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:24:02 PM

Bitcoin is a really popular and there are lot of problems that made the bitcoin stronger and more popular, still no Satoshi Nakamoto appeared. I think he is now just enjoying the fact that everyone is using his digital currency, I think he still cares about his digital currency, we just dont know that for sure, but I think, he is just there.

By "everyone" you mean less than 1% of the worlds population, right?
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:59:08 PM

I think Satoshi would like us to decide for ourselves, he has done his part by giving Bitcoin to us. Since we benefit so much from bitcoin, we should nurture and make bitcoin better. We cannot control the thoughts of other people regarding bitcoin, we just have our own POV about the welfare of bitcoin.

If for instance that Satoshi give his thoughts about bitcoin today, don't you think that this will affect everything? If Satoshi supports hard fork, then a majority of bitcoin user might support hard fork,too. And if this happens, decentralization image of bitcoin may be somewhat be breached. Others may think that Satoshi controls bitcoin. Well these are all big IFs.

For me, Satoshi should stay hidden since he already gave us bitcoin and it is better to stay hidden for some reasons. Satoshi's appearance would greatly affect the point of view of other people. Satoshi's side regarding any issue will influence others. And id this happens, i do not know if this will turn out good or not.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:53:39 AM

Why satoshi? well i dont know also. Satoshi nakamoto invented bitcoin to make people think that bitcoin is not just an ordinary crytocurrency but also it is useful to the users here and now all i want is to enjoy the life using bitcoin. I also respect Satoshi why he is still dont reveal his identity here in bitcoin world. Even he is still unknown, bitcoin now is still become progressive, become more popular in the market and useful to the users. So thank you Satoshi for the opportunity like this
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:09:25 AM

We don't know who is Satoshi Nakamoto, we don't know why he is hiding and where is he hiding, but is he really hiding, or he might be already dead for a long time, who knows. The "What if" that you have said might be true, and might be not. But wherever Satoshi Nakamoto is right now, we should respect his decision on not showing in this situation. I think he don't want attraction and popularity that much, because he believes in bitcoin, he believes in us, that is why we should not give up on bitcoin.

We should eliminate this BTU, we have to discourage others using it. Bitcoin is the real one, and this BTU is just a copy cat for me, it is risky for someone to use this and sell all of his bitcoin just to have this BTU coin.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:56:23 AM

He actually is in my opinion but for sure with a different identity. You already know why he would do it being n the other identity. More than that i believe that satoshi is just watching and allowing other people to innovate
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: