Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USD-X.com Legit?  (Read 999 times)
biggzi (OP)

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:16:36 AM

I have just signed up to the exchange www.usd-x.com

I only want to deposit crypto but the KYC checks for this are crazy. (2 forms of photo ID, 3 utility bills, 3 bank statements & front and back of credit card!)

All the other big exchanges I have used do not require so many forms of ID just to deposit crypto.

It's got me a bit worried that there is something fishy going on this this exchange but hopefully I'm completely wrong

Anybody has an experience with this site?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

I only want to deposit crypto but the KYC checks for this are crazy. (2 forms of photo ID, 3 utility bills, 3 bank statements & front and back of credit card!)

All the other big exchanges I have used do not require so many forms of ID just to deposit crypto.

It's got me a bit worried that there is something fishy going on this this exchange but hopefully I'm completely wrong

I tried accessing the site and my browser filter alerted me right away that there's something wrong with that site. I don't know the specifics of it but you better stay away from it. Other big-name exchanges will not ask any documents like that especially when you just signed up. Try to find other exchanges with better reviews or feedback.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:34:30 AM

I wouldn't recommend this site, it looks poorly made and the amount of ID they are asking for is a bit sketchy. Why not use a bigger, more reliable exchange like www.kraken.com or www.btc-e.com?
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:48:05 PM

I wouldn't recommend this site, it looks poorly made and the amount of ID they are asking for is a bit sketchy. Why not use a bigger, more reliable exchange like www.kraken.com or www.btc-e.com?
Yes, some service are coming up with two plans like scamming people while they try converting/buying/selling and the other plan is stealing people's document and making cash out of them.

The name itself not giving me good impression as they were trying to imitate coinsbank's old name bit-x. I could not find any announcement topic for usd-x.com then why we must classify this services as legit ? A bitcoin based business must have support topic here in this bitcoin based forum. I guess there is no conventions like that, but why not we demand it for our security.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 07:46:59 PM

I haven't used this site. But what you're explaining sounds like overkill. It is "something fishy" but only in the sense that this company is paranoid about the US government. I wouldn't trust them for that reason. At least Coinbase is fighting for our rights and what's realistic in terms of sharing of private information. Know bank in the US is required to get 2 forms of ID, multiple utility bills, or copies of other bank account statements or credit cards.

This company doesn't value their customers...I'd forget about them.
ashu711

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:19:07 AM

i want to deposit in usd-x.com but i not received code in mobile for complete step 2 so i not able to deposit i email to site but
not any response very poor service Embarrassed

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
ytrezq

Activity: 284
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:03:24 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 07:14:06 PM by ytrezq

It’s a scam… It recently got listed as such on batbitcoin.org and got it’s https certificate revoked by commodo’s abuse departement (just query commodo oscp server because it’s too recent to get info into certificate revocation lists).

Just cancel your id data and change your postal address if you don’t want to be involved in money laundering due to impersonation. And potentially end up in prison as consequence of it if laws which protect against impersonation are weak in your country (which is my case).
ytrezq

Activity: 284
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:11:26 PM

I haven't used this site. But what you're explaining sounds like overkill. It is "something fishy" but only in the sense that this company is paranoid about the US government. I wouldn't trust them for that reason. At least Coinbase is fighting for our rights and what's realistic in terms of sharing of private information. Know bank in the US is required to get 2 forms of ID, multiple utility bills, or copies of other bank account statements or credit cards.

This company doesn't value their customers...I'd forget about them.
They have a good reason for attracting peoples here rather than elsewhere, DynamicCoin is trading at 100 times the price than on other exchanges like coinexchange and livecoin.

A nice aribtrage opportunity, which should had gone long ago if markets weren’t made up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: