Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage with bitcoins  (Read 895 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:34:15 PM

Just try it out, the results won't be the same for every person because if it was then everyone would be doing it lol
I remember a long-time ago when Cryptsy Exchange was around, people used to purchase Dogecoins and send them to another Bitcoin exchange then exchange them to Bitcoin and do a different form of arbitrage like that as well. So I know arbitrage works, it depends on what the timing and other factors, I would recommend that you do more research first.

i won't do that because although i don't know about arbitrage betting, for doing arbitrage itself we need to have big money inside our account, beside that we risk our money for small chances and probabilities to get that money. but i don't know what is the result if we use a software to help us because i heard that some players have their success to do this. but i prefer to do trading arbitrage from one site into another site, but its not recommended.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: