Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever wanted to create your own PTC website? Well, here is your chance!  (Read 2633 times)
Old Spices (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Old + Spices = Old Spices

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 06:45:04 PM

Bump!

Old Spices are good for You.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 01:38:25 PM

Bump

Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 05:31:21 PM

Bump

Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 03:11:58 PM

Bump

Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 12:14:11 AM

Bump

Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 03:10:09 PM

Bump

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:09:34 AM

You would hsbe to drives a lot of traffic through to make a successful PTC site. I think it is possible because many PTC sre scams and dont pay out so if you make one thst does it is to your own advantage. How do you get advertising to out on your site and how much is paid to you when someone clicks ? I want to know so I see what % to give members and if its worth it.
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 11:52:24 PM

You would hsbe to drives a lot of traffic through to make a successful PTC site. I think it is possible because many PTC sre scams and dont pay out so if you make one thst does it is to your own advantage. How do you get advertising to out on your site and how much is paid to you when someone clicks ? I want to know so I see what % to give members and if its worth it.

PM'd!

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:42:36 AM

Can you please pm me details about this, I have interest on developing this kind of PTC website using bitcoin as payment method. I want to know how much it cost(domain, server etc) and how profitable it is.

Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 01:42:07 PM

Can you please pm me details about this, I have interest on developing this kind of PTC website using bitcoin as payment method. I want to know how much it cost(domain, server etc) and how profitable it is.

Pm'd!

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:22:25 PM

and how profitable it is.
I am just afraid, this is how people are thinking and depending on others about their profit levels. The profit level of any business is truly dependent on our efforts. No service provider could be sure about how much we could earn.
Typically for PTC business, we must need intensive promotions in initial days like attractive pay per click rates and cheaper membership packages. For this we must need decent capital to start with.

Sorry for any probable off topic, still I want to suggest people go for PTC business as it it is one of long-running industry (more than a decade PTC/GPT sites are running) but you must need some basic idea about running an online business and do not ask OP like how secure you will be with this business.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

and how profitable it is.
I am just afraid, this is how people are thinking and depending on others about their profit levels. The profit level of any business is truly dependent on our efforts. No service provider could be sure about how much we could earn.
Typically for PTC business, we must need intensive promotions in initial days like attractive pay per click rates and cheaper membership packages. For this we must need decent capital to start with.

Sorry for any probable off topic, still I want to suggest people go for PTC business as it it is one of long-running industry (more than a decade PTC/GPT sites are running) but you must need some basic idea about running an online business and do not ask OP like how secure you will be with this business.

Exactly. Thank you.
PTC Website are a perfect fit here on the Bitcoin Community because people are used to getting low ammounts via Faucets. While on the Fiat currency side, you see that they wont even get up their chair for half a cent.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: