Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Topics Removed  (Read 1404 times)
Sosaso75

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:17:25 AM

Usually i don't like people who scream 'scam' too early,but something is way off with your offer. Read this kind of offers more than enough to be cautious. Got any reviews of someone NOT bought/bribed by you to show?
Allthough you got a high rank and 2 high ranked people more or less are vouching for you i still smell deceivement...either you keep the 400 bucks or you wait till the cards get topped up to clear them out and pretend like the bank blocked it and there is nothing you can do....i am from germany and i know how german banks operate....this could only be safe for everybody,if you would be working for the bank which issues your cards,otherwise you use false and/or stolen data to open the accounts and it's only a matter of time until they got closed!!!
Only way to make a business here and to prove me wrong? Give a card to a well known legendary member for free and let him/her use it for a couple of weeks,until we see that it is indeed okay....without that step everybody else should see you as a possible scammer,no matter your rank,which could be bought too.....like the 2 good reviews could be bought,if not all 3 accounts are bought!!!!!
Beware people.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't trust me, you can use Escrow.

Read my text mate....it's not a escrow problem !!!!
With this cards you can still scam me weeks after our transaction !!!
I would accept escrow,if i can use this card for about 2-3 months for free,after that escrow gets released and therefore you get paid ...so?
Why scams? I,m selling over 200 PayPal accounts , vcc, vba, credit cards from 2011 in bitcoin talk without any problems. I think you don't buyer. I can not help you.

You don't answer my question!!!?Huh
Which country are you from?Huh

Are you ok today?
Cards send to your address with original bank packages, I don't access to your card information.

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??!??!
Your english is very bad mate,you don't understand simple questions...no answers were given....
If someone would buy anything from you,there will be NO SUPPORT from you because your english is too bad.....i ask again: give me a testcard for free with escrow....i test the card for 2-3 months,after that the escrow gets released and you get paid....deal?Huh

No, no test time

That's what i thought...hahahhaha.,...SCAM !!!!!
People please be aware of doing business with this individual!!!! Most likely bought this account from another user and trying to scam people out of their money!!!!!
SCAM !!!!!!

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gigitrix (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:25:21 AM

Usually i don't like people who scream 'scam' too early,but something is way off with your offer. Read this kind of offers more than enough to be cautious. Got any reviews of someone NOT bought/bribed by you to show?
Allthough you got a high rank and 2 high ranked people more or less are vouching for you i still smell deceivement...either you keep the 400 bucks or you wait till the cards get topped up to clear them out and pretend like the bank blocked it and there is nothing you can do....i am from germany and i know how german banks operate....this could only be safe for everybody,if you would be working for the bank which issues your cards,otherwise you use false and/or stolen data to open the accounts and it's only a matter of time until they got closed!!!
Only way to make a business here and to prove me wrong? Give a card to a well known legendary member for free and let him/her use it for a couple of weeks,until we see that it is indeed okay....without that step everybody else should see you as a possible scammer,no matter your rank,which could be bought too.....like the 2 good reviews could be bought,if not all 3 accounts are bought!!!!!
Beware people.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't trust me, you can use Escrow.

Read my text mate....it's not a escrow problem !!!!
With this cards you can still scam me weeks after our transaction !!!
I would accept escrow,if i can use this card for about 2-3 months for free,after that escrow gets released and therefore you get paid ...so?
Why scams? I,m selling over 200 PayPal accounts , vcc, vba, credit cards from 2011 in bitcoin talk without any problems. I think you don't buyer. I can not help you.

You don't answer my question!!!?Huh
Which country are you from?Huh

Are you ok today?
Cards send to your address with original bank packages, I don't access to your card information.

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??!??!
Your english is very bad mate,you don't understand simple questions...no answers were given....
If someone would buy anything from you,there will be NO SUPPORT from you because your english is too bad.....i ask again: give me a testcard for free with escrow....i test the card for 2-3 months,after that the escrow gets released and you get paid....deal?Huh

No, no test time

That's what i thought...hahahhaha.,...SCAM !!!!!
People please be aware of doing business with this individual!!!! Most likely bought this account from another user and trying to scam people out of their money!!!!!
SCAM !!!!!!

Shut up.
Sosaso75

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:28:29 AM

Why?Huh Did i ruin your scam business?Huh?
Moderator on this forum have already been informed !!!!!!!

People be aware...another SCAMMER is here !!!

Bombadil

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:34:34 PM

Buying a few cards & verified account from GigiTrix without any problem.
Thanks GigiTrix.
svennand

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:42:22 PM

GigiTrix is High Truted user, Confirmed for any trade in BitcoinTalk.
kirch

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:17:47 PM

Thanks GigiTrix.

LOL
Why the posts  (vouches) are similar and just minutes apart ?
Why both of you have left positive trust to the OP on the same day and with in few mins apart ?

https://i.imgur.com/9nlr5lE.png

No doubt you both are multi's of OP and using for trust ring/farming between account  https://i.imgur.com/mjJXoOz.png

DEAL WITH CAUTION.ALWAYS USE ESCROW
The OP has history of selling hacked bank accounts
vpn1.biz

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:42:32 PM

Hi GiGiTrix ! Smiley
Thank you ! Buying paypal account and Mastercard. Fast delivery and verified.
Trusted User!
Sosaso75

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:42:01 AM

Thanks GigiTrix.

LOL
Why the posts  (vouches) are similar and just minutes apart ?
Why both of you have left positive trust to the OP on the same day and with in few mins apart ?

https://i.imgur.com/9nlr5lE.png

No doubt you both are multi's of OP and using for trust ring/farming between account  https://i.imgur.com/mjJXoOz.png

DEAL WITH CAUTION.ALWAYS USE ESCROW
The OP has history of selling hacked bank accounts

Thats what i am saying mate.....always the same 2 user and always 6 minutes apart ....hahahahhaha....don't even use escrow...he is a scammer for sure....no intervention by op?Huh?

gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:52:44 AM

Still selling and I,m available here from 2011.
Free verified accounts to vouchers available for high trusted members
. Smiley
gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:42:31 AM

Last Screenshot of verified paypal accounts , sell to vpn1.biz user:

Sosaso75

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:08:16 AM

Still selling and I,m available here from 2011.
Free verified accounts to vouchers available for high trusted members
. Smiley

You dont get it,do you???
The problem is not your vcc service,i belive that it is legit,but your mastercard offer is too shady. Also you work with 4 bought accounts,everybody can see that....

gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:18:30 AM

Topics Removed
Sosaso75

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:36:57 AM

Did a someone from bitcointalk finally deleted this scammers topics and posts or did he do it by himself to plan another ridiculess scam?!
Go and buy more accounts gigitrix hahahahaha what a moron! Grin

gigitrix (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:54:38 AM

Proof of @gigitrix not scammers & high trusted members in bitcoin talk from 2011.
Just fuck all spammers !!

Sosaso75

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:56:31 AM

Gigitrix is a scammer people!!!!
His account is bought and so are all other accounts on this page that are high ranked!!!
Don't fall for this guy and check hia other threads. Every product he offers is vouched for by the same users...svennand,bombadil,vpn.biz and thats just the beginning...every time the same users vouch...

Gigitrix is a scammer !!!!!

Bombadil

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:13:31 AM

Gigitrix is a scammer people!!!!
His account is bought and so are all other accounts on this page that are high ranked!!!
Don't fall for this guy and check hia other threads. Every product he offers is vouched for by the same users...svennand,bombadil,vpn.biz and thats just the beginning...every time the same users vouch...

Gigitrix is a scammer !!!!!

@gigitrix is High Trusted member.

@Sosaso75  is Scammer.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: