Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC/Seg/BTU Debate: Why I don't mind that miners will take over.  (Read 1405 times)
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:44:40 PM

There is a lot of misinformation out there (i.e. part of BU as being a closed source, which they actually stated that they will PREVENT such thing), so one has to do his own research.

You know what is going on party when ONE party ownsystem or have monopoly ?
You will be fucked hard that how life works...

Imagine MS Widows are miners do Windows/Miners want sell their services cheap ?
Miners/Microsoft don't give a single FUCK about users that is why antmine was mining 400KB blocks while others 999KB...
If you give up power to miners (single side) you re allowed to be FUCKED hard.
Same goes to Devs if you want give all power to Devs you deservd to be fucked hard.
There should be balance between those parties.
I have synced my node in 8h that is not that bad to get 100GB data. that was allomost same time like 3GB of Blackcoin.
I see that core had kept blockchain under control i don't think so that increasing bocksize will solve any problem.
1/10/100MB blocks will be  capped at some point and will blow up network to get instability.
Increasing blocksize will delay problem but will never solve it.

Just let ETH block-chain bloat in 2 years it has 90GB Cheesy... let it fly and have 100+ daps + transactions on chain you will see nice 1000GB monster in next 2 years. I don't even border join that circle jerk party.
When people were strting using ETH token it fees was like 0.01$ no is 0.1-0.05$ Wink
Dividends sending cost has rissen 10x in 3 months that will eat even those revenue form those DAPs it will cause
big disappointment in whole project. It will be victim of its success like BTC is now.
Blcokchain have limits if you want go over you need give up blockchain.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: