Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitbay will replace Shadowcash as #1 marketplace  (Read 1258 times)
whale_shark (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:14:51 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 02:15:16 AM by whale_shark

Ive been dwindling on this all day and i don't get why someone would invest in this Particl ICO?

People have been waiting 2yrs for shadowcash's market and it hasn't materialized, and now they don't want to create a 'dark'market? They are planning to create a marketplace to sell normal goods.

They have tricked their own community for 2yrs & abandoned their brand & main objective! & now want these same investors to invest more in vapourware!

Bitbay have already created the features 'Particl' promise to create!

They are at least 3 years ahead of Particl! In-fact I've read in the past they tied to reverse engineer Bitbay's BitHalo software to copy it but were unsuccessful.

All Particl have promised really is: Decentralised markets, encrytpted messaging & decentralised voting! according to their website.

Bitbay has all these features ALREADY plus the following!

*Unbreakable contracts (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat)
*Decentralized Anonymous Markets (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat stronger than Tor)
*Multisignature wallets with dual passwords hidden inside of PNG/JPG images using steganography
*Automated Joint accounts and the ability to sign transactions with 2 computers (hard core security)
*User Friendly Templates for contracts
*Training videos
*Ability to hide any file in an image
*IMAP under the hood full integration with Email, automated negotiation of contracts
*Price tracking so orders always maintain price
*Bitmessage fully integrated decentralized Email and Markets
*Translates to 90 languages
*Unique change management system which breaks all the change into denominations
*Easy to use accounting panel
*Live Python Debugger, run the interpreter within the software
*Advanced sending with multi-pay options
*”Pay To Email” tipping system. Hide payments in images direct to email.
*Full Offer/Counter-Offer negotiation system.
*Escrow panel with tons of options, anonymous chat
*Feedback and reputation system, see how many contracts gained and lost
*Serverless, everything is Peer to Peer
*Decentralized moderation keys available to trusted users
*Custom contracts and all kinds of contact options
*Start your own market, completely anonymous
*Cash for coins template
*Custom contract template (can do anything you want if you are familiar with it)
*Decentralized “Local Bitcoins”: Send wires without the fear of theft due to Double deposit
*Decentralized exchange of cash for coins
*Buy/Sell anything without “Empty Box Scam” NO ARBITER NEEDED. It is self-enforcing trade even with untrusted parties
*Works like a decentralized trustless Ebay… NO MIDDLEMEN, NO ESCROW NEEDED
*Cold Staking using two computers, impossible to hack joint-account staking.
*Custom Staking with Voting! Completely trustless voting and donations via staking.
*Anti-Keylogger: A special on-screen keyboard to obliterate keyloggers once and for all. Even mouse movement loggers will be no match for this unless every movement is recorded
*Tor and proxy options for internet requests
*Unbreakable Employee contracts. FORCE people to HONOR their word!  No more unreliable employees when they have their own collateral involved.

And, and additional list of those features planned for the future (**)…

**Exotic spending… we will have the world’s first client to support time locks in the UI, deadman’s switch and burn and parking and freezing coins all supported within the UI.

**”Mom Friendly” templates are still being worked on so it takes as few clicks as possible to form a contract. No need to think of “terms and conditions” contracts are anonymous and self-enforcing. Here is some of the features that we are working on in 2017:
**Buy/Sell template featuring multiple shipping options including a calculator and options to bill in escrow
**Employment template featuring the ability for weekly reports and auto-payment within contract. Payments contingent on reports
**Barter contract with amazing “wish list” where each item can be calculated converting kilograms to hours and ability to know exactly how many “Avocados” you need for a pound of “Tomatoes”. Perfect for farming co-op in 3rd world countries. Perfect for trading used items!
**Reverse auctions! Sellers bid for you the buyer
**Normal Auctions… Ebay style decentralized auctions
**Python contracts: Use the python interpreter to make contracts between peers. Pre-approved contracts potentially possible for verified devs and audited code on github.
**API And more!

I do own Bitbay and am biased, but have to question whats running through investors heads or are they just lazy in their research?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 12:06:48 PM

Hi whale shark. Yes people are starting to invest in actual coding and developers rather than promises

TW28

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:00:22 PM

I find the thread title does the shadowcash project too much credit by far. "... replace Shadowcash as #1 marketplace"Huh Like the shadowproject would have been a functioning "market place" at all... apart from the delusional promises of the so-called dev team there was no connex between something like "#1 marketplace" and "shadowcash" ever...

... and as the "team" just moved on and pulled the latest stunt by the so called "transition" from the shadowproject to particl I am quite sure that there never will be a functioning particl market place, let alone some value left from the "donations" of PARTs...from my subjective perspective the whole thing is nothing more than a quite elaborated scam.

So I am with you, yes: Bitpay has was it is needed and the dev team there seems to get it quite right so far. For their customers, that is, not for themselves, like the SDC people...
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:10:02 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 12:23:46 AM by funsponge

I find the thread title does the shadowcash project too much credit by far. "... replace Shadowcash as #1 marketplace"Huh Like the shadowproject would have been a functioning "market place" at all... apart from the delusional promises of the so-called dev team there was no connex between something like "#1 marketplace" and "shadowcash" ever...

... and as the "team" just moved on and pulled the latest stunt by the so called "transition" from the shadowproject to particl I am quite sure that there never will be a functioning particl market place, let alone some value left from the "donations" of PARTs...from my subjective perspective the whole thing is nothing more than a quite elaborated scam.

So I am with you, yes: Bitpay has was it is needed and the dev team there seems to get it quite right so far. For their customers, that is, not for themselves, like the SDC people...

Yes I agree! Shadowcash havent even created anything! So to say Bitbay will overtake it is silly, unless you mean in Marketcap. If you do its on course to.  Its good to see 3 years of coding 10 hours a day finally been rewarded to the developer.

Looking forward to downloading the market later today
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:23:32 AM

Look whats implement today with the new wallet!

built-in TOR feature will allow you remain anonymous & to to conceal your location

BitBay Release 1.26 Feature Focus – Tor Proxy

Over the last couple weeks we have focused on multiple ways BitBay update to v1.26 will provide increased security, including the Anti-Keylogger and Cold Staking. Here we want to tell you how BitBay will also protect your privacy by including Tor to conceal your location when using BitBay.

For the Client to function with all of its many features, it must request data from various URLs. For example,

• For Price Tracking to exist on the “Buy/Sell Coins” template, the Client must request updates from coinmarketcap.com.
• Once completed, the “Buy/Sell Anything” template will include both price tracking and a shipping calculator, which both require queries to shipping APIs.
• The Client regularly checks for version updates.
• The Client confirms timestamps and other minor data online.

This built-in TOR feature will allow you remain anonymous from these ‘under the hood’ requests. This feature is quite easy to set up. After you have installed and synced the Client:

• First make sure Tor is running
• Then go to Settings tab -> General Settings
• And in the ‘Proxy TOR’ field, type: 127.0.0.1:9150
• Then close the general settings window

Congratulations! Your Client is now masking your IP address for any Client related Internet requests! Just one more feature of many in which BitBay places your privacy and peace of mind above the rest of the competition.

Mjollnir

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 10:54:32 AM

I never really get crypto. Bitbay had a lot of techical feature already featured others just have on the roadmap. So altough i can not make a prediction. I can say it should be above syscoin and shadowcoin. And that while i do own syscoin.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
kolap

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:39:01 AM

We're starting to see old coins making a come back, like Blocknet, Bitbay or StealthCoin etc... they've been secretly doing the coding.
This is good for the altcoins in general as they're not scam after all but pushing out better techs.

TW28

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:21:39 PM

We're starting to see old coins making a come back, like Blocknet, Bitbay or StealthCoin etc... they've been secretly doing the coding.
This is good for the altcoins in general as they're not scam after all but pushing out better techs.
Fully agree. Less words more deeds. There are enough projects out there doing nothing more - in essence - than to promise the xhundreth invention of another wheel, this time a round one, if I understood correctly.
whale_shark (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:53:12 PM

Apparently because I wanted to tell people that Bitbay have created the most advance technology crypto has ever seen I've been accused of been in a pump group on another thread as the price dipped 30% lol

with success & hard work comes trolls like in all walks of life. Bitbays dev has devoted 2 years of his life to this project working for free! No P&D group is needed as this isn't a meme coin! In a few years when all the people that have invested in white papers and make believe vapourware have lost there investment they will wish they invested in alts with actual product!

Ether has $30m in their dev fund yet have products nothing!
Bitbay worked for 2 years & created this amazing software for free! and all with everyone calling them a scam! They should be congratulated not mocked
snook

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:37:34 PM

I couldn't agree more.  I just got back in from the 2014 scams, but I've been mining/buying all the coins I had back in the day.  Nice to see some of them starting to grow.
rqdxrocket

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:35:42 PM

Hello,

There are several items for sale on the Market with more being added daily.

Thanks
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 11:02:15 PM

Ive been dwindling on this all day and i don't get why someone would invest in this Particl ICO?

People have been waiting 2yrs for shadowcash's market and it hasn't materialized, and now they don't want to create a 'dark'market? They are planning to create a marketplace to sell normal goods.

They have tricked their own community for 2yrs & abandoned their brand & main objective! & now want these same investors to invest more in vapourware!

Bitbay have already created the features 'Particl' promise to create!

They are at least 3 years ahead of Particl! In-fact I've read in the past they tied to reverse engineer Bitbay's BitHalo software to copy it but were unsuccessful.

All Particl have promised really is: Decentralised markets, encrytpted messaging & decentralised voting! according to their website.

Bitbay has all these features ALREADY plus the following!

*Unbreakable contracts (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat)
*Decentralized Anonymous Markets (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat stronger than Tor)
*Multisignature wallets with dual passwords hidden inside of PNG/JPG images using steganography
*Automated Joint accounts and the ability to sign transactions with 2 computers (hard core security)
*User Friendly Templates for contracts
*Training videos
*Ability to hide any file in an image
*IMAP under the hood full integration with Email, automated negotiation of contracts
*Price tracking so orders always maintain price
*Bitmessage fully integrated decentralized Email and Markets
*Translates to 90 languages
*Unique change management system which breaks all the change into denominations
*Easy to use accounting panel
*Live Python Debugger, run the interpreter within the software
*Advanced sending with multi-pay options
*”Pay To Email” tipping system. Hide payments in images direct to email.
*Full Offer/Counter-Offer negotiation system.
*Escrow panel with tons of options, anonymous chat
*Feedback and reputation system, see how many contracts gained and lost
*Serverless, everything is Peer to Peer
*Decentralized moderation keys available to trusted users
*Custom contracts and all kinds of contact options
*Start your own market, completely anonymous
*Cash for coins template
*Custom contract template (can do anything you want if you are familiar with it)
*Decentralized “Local Bitcoins”: Send wires without the fear of theft due to Double deposit
*Decentralized exchange of cash for coins
*Buy/Sell anything without “Empty Box Scam” NO ARBITER NEEDED. It is self-enforcing trade even with untrusted parties
*Works like a decentralized trustless Ebay… NO MIDDLEMEN, NO ESCROW NEEDED
*Cold Staking using two computers, impossible to hack joint-account staking.
*Custom Staking with Voting! Completely trustless voting and donations via staking.
*Anti-Keylogger: A special on-screen keyboard to obliterate keyloggers once and for all. Even mouse movement loggers will be no match for this unless every movement is recorded
*Tor and proxy options for internet requests
*Unbreakable Employee contracts. FORCE people to HONOR their word!  No more unreliable employees when they have their own collateral involved.

And, and additional list of those features planned for the future (**)…

**Exotic spending… we will have the world’s first client to support time locks in the UI, deadman’s switch and burn and parking and freezing coins all supported within the UI.

**”Mom Friendly” templates are still being worked on so it takes as few clicks as possible to form a contract. No need to think of “terms and conditions” contracts are anonymous and self-enforcing. Here is some of the features that we are working on in 2017:
**Buy/Sell template featuring multiple shipping options including a calculator and options to bill in escrow
**Employment template featuring the ability for weekly reports and auto-payment within contract. Payments contingent on reports
**Barter contract with amazing “wish list” where each item can be calculated converting kilograms to hours and ability to know exactly how many “Avocados” you need for a pound of “Tomatoes”. Perfect for farming co-op in 3rd world countries. Perfect for trading used items!
**Reverse auctions! Sellers bid for you the buyer
**Normal Auctions… Ebay style decentralized auctions
**Python contracts: Use the python interpreter to make contracts between peers. Pre-approved contracts potentially possible for verified devs and audited code on github.
**API And more!

I do own Bitbay and am biased, but have to question whats running through investors heads or are they just lazy in their research?

good to know, i really don't like shadowcash seen beginning, they're well known scammer, from cinni, to cloak, to shadowcash and now particl. it hype around unseen market when bit bay already have it.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
awds1th

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:13:04 AM

interesting and worth following. i'll read up more on this to see if it's a worthy investment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: