Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN DOUBLER SCRIPT DOWNLOAD FREE  (Read 1985 times)
script_writer (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:18:07 AM

if you ever wanted to buy a bitcoin doubler software or Crypto doubler script that double your earnings quickly, then our BTC Doubler script will help your dream come true.Get the Cheap BTC Doubler script with all the plethora of features you need

Features

Manual Fake Transaction Entry
Referral Commission-You Can manually enter
Promotional Tools-You will get free banners and user will get referral link over there
Responsive Layout 5.Custom Admin panel 6.One Click Installation-No Need of someone to get it install for you 7.Database Backup/Restore 8.Turn Maintenance Mode On/Off-Our Crypto Doubler Bitcoin script has built-in Maintenance mode, this setting takes the web site offline or places it back online.
BTC Automatic API-We focus on making all procedures as easy and flexible as possible for users. Bitcoin doubler Script has deposit and payout process is fully Automated using Coinpayments API 10.Cashout limits & management-Minimum deposit limit can be setup from admin panel, If any member deposit below than that amount then payout will not be processed for them.
Other than i am writing other Bitcoin scripts too. I have good team of php so i can write new codes for your site as per your need

Download Script now and write me back for any modification after install Three Modifications in scripts are totally free if you need any big change in the script it will be chargeable

Download Directly : https://satoshibox.com/6scjk4gxahj3zga6c8dmu2gk

Thanks Mathew

You can contact me for any issue at mathewformoney@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
script_writer (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:57:45 AM

You are not using Automatic Script and Using V.2 Which is not supported

I am using Fully Automatic Script Like Plug and Play Smiley
script_writer (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:50:15 AM

LOL Why someone test.
If he is know that's not automatic.

Bro that is not automatic and using previous version of API which is not getting approved now a days.

Everytime you need to insert the transaction through DB which is not at all good and time wasting
Bestbitcointraders

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

link demo here: http://codeandmore.info/minerify/
script_writer (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:12:28 AM

@Bestbitcointrader You don't have sense to sell script and you are commenting on my post.

I even don't think that you are holding that script.....
zamans98

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:00:02 PM

if you ever wanted to buy a bitcoin doubler software or Crypto doubler script that double your earnings quickly, then our BTC Doubler script will help your dream come true.Get the Cheap BTC Doubler script with all the plethora of features you need

Features

Manual Fake Transaction Entry
Referral Commission-You Can manually enter
Promotional Tools-You will get free banners and user will get referral link over there
Responsive Layout 5.Custom Admin panel 6.One Click Installation-No Need of someone to get it install for you 7.Database Backup/Restore 8.Turn Maintenance Mode On/Off-Our Crypto Doubler Bitcoin script has built-in Maintenance mode, this setting takes the web site offline or places it back online.
BTC Automatic API-We focus on making all procedures as easy and flexible as possible for users. Bitcoin doubler Script has deposit and payout process is fully Automated using Coinpayments API 10.Cashout limits & management-Minimum deposit limit can be setup from admin panel, If any member deposit below than that amount then payout will not be processed for them.
Other than i am writing other Bitcoin scripts too. I have good team of php so i can write new codes for your site as per your need

Download Script now and write me back for any modification after install Three Modifications in scripts are totally free if you need any big change in the script it will be chargeable

Download Directly : https://satoshibox.com/6scjk4gxahj3zga6c8dmu2gk

Thanks Mathew

u said FREE but why need to pay and download? What the mindfcuk is this ?

You can contact me for any issue at mathewformoney@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: