Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MCRN and LEPEN and the French Election  (Read 3733 times)
RoftheN (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:43:09 PM

What do you guys think these coins will do. The French elections are in a month.

We all remember TRUMP, but we can't expect a country like France to have the same success as a coin like TRUMP.

But surely they might go up a few magnitudes.  And who will win, Emmanuel Macron or Marie Le Pen? 

LEPEN
Max coins 1 billion    +5% annual PoS
price right now: 10 satoshi

MCRN
Total coins: 400 million + 10% annual PoS
Price right now: 6 satoshi

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:15:53 PM

What do you guys think these coins will do. The French elections are in a month.

We all remember TRUMP, but we can't expect a country like France to have the same success as a coin like TRUMP.

But surely they might go up a few magnitudes.  And who will win, Emmanuel Macron or Marie Le Pen? 

LEPEN
Max coins 1 billion    +5% annual PoS
price right now: 10 satoshi

MCRN
Total coins: 400 million + 10% annual PoS
Price right now: 6 satoshi

I think Spoetnik will buy bunch and become a Whale since he so loves France all about France and all good French people.  Just send him PM and alert him of this topic.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:42:58 PM

If you don't mind buying junk coins, this is a good opportunity to buy them for the French election. However, you should treat it as gambling as the price can drop to 1 satoshi after the election. The coin with the loser name will be worthless as shown by Clinton coin.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
RoftheN (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

If you don't mind buying junk coins, this is a good opportunity to buy them for the French election. However, you should treat it as gambling as the price can drop to 1 satoshi after the election. The coin with the loser name will be worthless as shown by Clinton coin.
There were two clinton coins by the way. BLRY and Clinton coin. Clinton coin was pretty much mostly premine, and that's the reason it was worthless. BLRY however went up quite a lot the day before the election and even after the election stayed reasonably high.

But the French elections are probably less important, but a x10 is possible I guess.
elma

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 06:39:52 PM

Lepen can't win
Macron is not sure to win
It's time to create some other coins.

"Qu’on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre.“ (Richelieu)
RoftheN (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:04:08 AM

Lepen can't win
Macron is not sure to win
It's time to create some other coins.
Why can't Le Pen win?  She was ahead in the polls until Macron surpassed her. Fillon is quite behind and other candidates don't have a chance unless something special happens.
elma

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 10:39:36 AM

Because of the vote system.
There are 2 rounds.
The 1st and the 2nd among about 10 candidats will go to the 2nd round.
She could be 1st in the first round but she needs 50% in the 2nd round . Impossible.

Beware polls ! Smiley
(sorry for my english)

"Qu’on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre.“ (Richelieu)
RoftheN (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:59:49 AM

Because of the vote system.
There are 2 rounds.
The 1st and the 2nd among about 10 candidats will go to the 2nd round.
She could be 1st in the first round but she needs 50% in the 2nd round . Impossible.

Beware polls ! Smiley
(sorry for my english)
What about Macron then. He'll be first or second in the first round.  If he's first  Le pen will probably be second and he'll beat Le pen. And even if he's not up against Le Pen it, he also beats Fillon in the polls.
elma

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:17:35 PM

Imho, you're right with Macron.
Beware, for the 2nd round, Fillon's voters could vote Lepen more than Macron.

(I think Melenchon could be surprising...)

RoftheN (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:24:33 AM

So do you guys have any price estimations.

For example:  in anticipation of april 23 max might 40 satoshi. If he loses it will go back to 10. If he wins it goes to 120

And what do you guys think will happen on April 11?
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:56:42 PM

For example:  in anticipation of april 23 max might 40 satoshi. If he loses it will go back to 10. If he wins it goes to 120

I still think the rise in both MCRN and LEPEN will not be much. Firstly, both coins have too much supply.
Nobody cares about the French election as much as the US election last year. I believe Merkelcoin has more demand than Lepencoin.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
RoftheN (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:45:32 AM

I still think the rise in both MCRN and LEPEN will not be much. Firstly, both coins have too much supply.
Nobody cares about the French election as much as the US election last year. I believe Merkelcoin has more demand than Lepencoin.
As I said, of course it won't see the same rates as Trump coin.  TRUMP went from less than 200 satoshi to over 50000. But It can still go from 10 satoshi to 100 satoshi before the election, and the winner might even go to 500 or something.

See it already went up today and it's not even April. Also interesting to see that MCRN totally caught up with LEPEN and they're similar prices, which creates a nice race Smiley
RoftheN (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:20:10 AM

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/1911026

4chan is on it too, I think this can get bigger than I thought. 400 satoshi is possible.
realestmofo

Activity: 168

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:08:39 AM

the algo is not good the market for both is not good . Hope Spoetnik buys your shit

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
PacoPezetas

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:29:28 PM

both will be on the second round

question is who will be the winner?

my bet is "unexpectedly", LEPEN will win.

It will make a x1000

macron only x100  Cheesy
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:13:42 AM

both will be on the second round

question is who will be the winner?

my bet is "unexpectedly", LEPEN will win.

It will make a x1000

macron only x100  Cheesy

Lepen will win. Without Macron cutting into its volume, we would be at 40-50 sat
Yannick4u

Activity: 44
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 07:03:21 AM

Way better to invest in coins with a purpose guys Smiley
This is pure gambling.

https://t.me/Cryptologic_FREE
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:38:03 AM

I find both of the coins a joke. It is just using the election as a scheme to make some quick buck. I don’ t think french elections should have any result in any cryptocurrency news at all, cyrptocurrencies was designed to be decentralized which means any governments can come and go and price of coins should not be affected by it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

Putincoin and Trumpcoin were successes, Lepen will be too. It is probably the easiest $$ you'll make.
beber456

Activity: 563
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:29:42 PM

both junk coin :

Lepen is against BTC like  she said in 2016 : https://www.generation-nt.com/marine-pen-interdiction-bitcoin-actualite-1940999.html

Macron is an ex banker he not gonna  use this coin out from nowhere (same for lepen coin)  he gonna stay with EURO for sure !

look what happened in 2002 election  Lepen vs Chirac and french riot against Lepen father... french majority  will never elect a Lepen as president  so Macron is favorite by far (imo)

If lepen win BTc will bump more that junk coin .... (imo ^^ )
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: