Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: £35 {UK} Paypal *All limits lifted* {PERS/BIZ} Bank Access & Payza  (Read 39220 times)
showmethebit (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:19:08 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 07:42:56 PM by showmethebit

I am selling UK paypal accounts that have been verified with VCC and VBA. They have also passed identity validation.
Therefore all limits have been removed.

You will get access to the bank drop on top of this. There will be no card provided so to cashout you can transfer to another bank, btc exchnage like bittylicious, quickbitcoin or ewallet like payza etc.

Initially I am selling these accounts for £50. All info and accounts will be given upfront. Once checked payment needs to be made to btc wallet provided. If no payment is made the accounts get burned.
PM if interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mokoshalb

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:04:59 PM

No vouch..?
If you are willing to give a vouch.. you can PM..so I can give a detailed and well written review of your services...

Ok
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:10:06 AM

Vouch will be sent to mokoshalb.
bitcointradex

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:23:28 AM

Asking for a vouch too, if you think you can provide - will leave a detailed honest review.
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:45:58 PM

To the people asking for vouches... I sell these elsewhere, so the vouches are not my top priority but will be sent later in the day.
mokoshalb

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:21:06 PM

Also, until vouchers come back to the thread and post feedback {good or bad} I won't be sending anymore vouches.
not seen yet

Ok
gigitrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:40:30 PM

I am selling UK paypal accounts that have been verified with VCC and VBA. They have also passed identity validation.
Therefore all limits have been removed.

You will get access to the bank drop on top of this. There will be no card provided so to cashout you can transfer to another bank, btc exchnage like bittylicious, quickbitcoin or ewallet like payza etc.

Initially I am selling these accounts for £50. All info and accounts will be given upfront. Once checked payment needs to be made to btc wallet provided. If no payment is made the accounts get burned.
PM if interested.

Witch UK bank?
Escrow accepted ?
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:56:00 PM

Not high street it's the U account.
Which escrow?
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

Also, until vouchers come back to the thread and post feedback {good or bad} I won't be sending anymore vouches.
not seen yet
Because waiting for member 'memvola' who received 20+hrs ago but hasn't responded.
mokoshalb

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:44:48 PM

not seen yet
Because waiting for member 'memvola' who received 20+hrs ago but hasn't responded.
You should have sent the vouch to someone who dropped a comment here and promised a review.. Now you must have sent it to one of those account buyers(they buy old hero/legendary accounts) to get vouches for free... he may have forgotten... always give vouch to those who have active threads and selling frequently.. goodluck though

Ok
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:13:38 PM

not seen yet
You should have sent the vouch to someone who dropped a comment here and promised a review.. Now you must have sent it to one of those account buyers(they buy old hero/legendary accounts) to get vouches for free... he may have forgotten... always give vouch to those who have active threads and selling frequently.. goodluck though
Maybe. Yh I saw hero member status and jumped the gun which is out of character for me. I will make an exception and send you one.
mokoshalb

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:58:30 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 01:30:50 PM by mokoshalb

Yea, I can confirm that I have received a vouch from OP will drop a review in few minutes of trial...

EDIT:
As I already promised, I will give a vouch review within minutes of recieve... Here is my detailed review:

OP sent me the vouch moments after deliberating whether to or not... I recieved a link to the file... The file contains all what OP posted and even more:
It contains a valid mail ID and password for all your logins, A 100% Verfied PayZa Account, Also 100% Verified PayPal Account with Bank and Credit Card... Last but not the least, A fully verified UK bank account...

I can assure you that the PayPal Account wont get limited or so... because it has been verified with the bank you can have access to its dashboard, also a VCC... Though OP didnt provide the VCC detailed but that is understandable because you can get your own personal VCC from crypo.me or coinizy for easy use... though it is linked to the account..

And I must include, this should worth more than £50... because it contains a lot of stuff you will never get from all PayPal and VBA Sellers on this forum... VBA sellers only give you little info about the account while this will give you full access...and it has been verified with address...
Also an 100% verified Payza... Also an 100% verified PayPal...And the full email login access...

If you are looking for a stress free paypal or payza account, then you should order this, OP is fast in response too...

Overall I will rate OP service 10/10. you shouldnt expect lesser!
Thanks OP for the opportunity to vouch your service, GLWS!

Ok
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:50:07 AM

Thanks for actually keeping to your word and returning with feedback.
And to not confuse people its £50 not $50.
gigitrix

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

Full access to internet bank?
Send receive money available for bank account?
Iban account number included?
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:37:43 AM

Full access
Send and receive with faster payments.
No IBAN. - Including a bank with an individual IBAN is not worth the effort for 50GBP
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:42:04 AM

If you're still giving vouches, I'm interested to write you an honest and thorough review.

I also got a couple of questions:

1) Why do people need this if they don't want to do anything illegal?
2) Do people from outside the UK require a VPN to use this account?
3) How is it guaranteed that you wouldn't withdraw the funds from one of the accounts you're selling?
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:56:16 AM

If you're still giving vouches, I'm interested to write you an honest and thorough review.

I also got a couple of questions:

1) Why do people need this if they don't want to do anything illegal?
2) Do people from outside the UK require a VPN to use this account?
3) How is it guaranteed that you wouldn't withdraw the funds from one of the accounts you're selling?
1) Ask yourself as you want a vouch :s
2) Need a UK IP address.
3) Because you would change the passwords.
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

The first was an honest question. There are a lot of people here who would use those accounts to scam and manipulate. As you probably wouldn't care who you sell it to as long as you get payed, I was hoping that you might list a couple of reasons why a normal person would use this. It certainly wouldn't be for anonymity, because we're in a bitcoin forum.
gigitrix

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:30:18 PM

Full access
Send and receive with faster payments.
No IBAN. - Including a bank with an individual IBAN is not worth the effort for 50GBP

Which UK bank?
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

The first was an honest question. There are a lot of people here who would use those accounts to scam and manipulate. As you probably wouldn't care who you sell it to as long as you get payed, I was hoping that you might list a couple of reasons why a normal person would use this. It certainly wouldn't be for anonymity, because we're in a bitcoin forum.
You will have to ask a 'normal person' for their reasons behind purchasing the accounts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: