Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 02:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would YOU choose to live forever?  (Read 65824 times)
Sakamoto09

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:24:31 PM

That's a good one but if I'm going to get old I'm don't want but if not going to get old and stay young I want to live forever.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:44:48 PM

Many people commit suicide. This gives them the opportunity to escape from their problems. I do not approve of such methods, but imagine living forever with the problems which can't be solved? Probably such life would be hell.
cpugpumining

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:33:54 AM

I would not agree to live forever. There is no place to hurry, there is nothing to do, it will be simply boring and uninteresting. In general, the soul lives forever, but the memory is erased before the next incarnation.

Well if you dont believe that then u probably would
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 01:17:56 AM

Sure i want it (I also would want my loved people would too).
Think about what you can do with that time  Grin

dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

Depends on whether the body ages.

If yes, then definitely do not want to live forever. If not, then possible to consider.
makked

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:28:24 AM

sure I'll take a few more years if they are livable years and not in horrible pain stuck in a hospital bad pushing as far as one could go. living forever is scary, but if I was healthy and could do things and enjoy life for a few more years I'd take it. Pass on the immortal bit.
Keelhaul

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:35:13 AM

Depends on the physical state I would have if I could live forever. If I remained healthy and young I'd gladly accept that opportunity.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:03:17 AM

Would YOU choose to live forever?

Scientists have made a discovery that could lead to a revolutionary drug that actually reverses ageing.

The drug could help damaged DNA to miraculously repair and even protect Nasa astronauts on Mars by protecting them from solar radiation.

A team of researchers developed the drug after discovering a key signalling process in DNA repair and cell aging.

During trials on mice, the team found that the drug directly repaired DNA damage caused by radiation exposure or old age.

'The cells of the old mice were indistinguishable from the young mice after just one week of treatment,' said lead author Professor David Sinclair.

Human trials of the pill will begin within six months.

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4343142/Human-trials-age-reversing-pill-start-six-months.html.

Cool
Certainly no. Living forever is kinda boring as you can seen how your relative dies. Living how people do is better.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 07:21:14 AM

Live forever? With the craziness in this world? NO! I am even imagining what the next generation would be like, sure won't be funny at all.
bud05

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:14:06 AM

I'd rather choose young forever Cool
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:48:49 AM

Yes, i will choose to live forever, live forever with God.
surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:59:17 AM

I would give it a try, then let's see.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:27:54 AM

Depends on the physical state I would have if I could live forever. If I remained healthy and young I'd gladly accept that opportunity.
I think that is the way of thinking for all of us, we would all like to stay healthy and young Cheesy . But even if you were not that much healthy and young, you would have like infinite time to find out way to bring people to stronger state, or maybe people would find out way to get people to be younger. People could do all kind of science stuff, if only they had enough time. Imagine what would happen if greatest scientist of man kind was still alive Cheesy . I would take immortality even if i was in wheel chair, because tomorrow i would get prosthetic legs that would replace my own broken ones. Cheesy
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:34:21 AM

I think that is the way of thinking for all of us, we would all like to stay healthy and young Cheesy . But even if you were not that much healthy and young, you would have like infinite time to find out way to bring people to stronger state, or maybe people would find out way to get people to be younger. People could do all kind of science stuff, if only they had enough time. Imagine what would happen if greatest scientist of man kind was still alive Cheesy . I would take immortality even if i was in wheel chair, because tomorrow i would get prosthetic legs that would replace my own broken ones. Cheesy
What if your fate was so you were homeless and poor? Imagine what torment to live forever on the street and look for food in garbage cans. Than live, probably better to die.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:55:58 PM

Yahh, I guess it will be boring. Plus in a big scale. Mother Earth will no be able to handle us in that kind of situation. Imagine, new baby's were born every second and if people could live forever that will be a scary.
LivingDeath

Activity: 443

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:49:36 AM

Of course I would choose the option to "live forever".
That would not mean that I would have to live forever, but I could decide for myself when it will be the time to die.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:56:32 PM

What if your fate was so you were homeless and poor? Imagine what torment to live forever on the street and look for food in garbage cans. Than live, probably better to die.
Well that could happen, but only at beginning. Because even if you are homeless at start, you have infinite time on your side, and only lazy people would stay homeless. I mean with all that time on your side, what could stop you from moving forward. Most of peoples limitation comes from there own personality.
solbiere

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:42:06 PM

Can I chose to die forever instead?
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:47:10 PM

Even though our lives for a very long time . Population planning is how it has to ? Would be more wars and starvation deaths.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:20:44 PM

Kinda outa luck, there.

Since Jesus took the punishment for the sins of all people, everyone will get a glorified-like body following the Judgment.

The people who are on God's side - in favor of Him - will get their glorified body "permanentized" in Heaven.

The people who reject God will be tossed into the lake of fire (Hell). The fire will attempt to burn them up. But their glorified-like body will keep on renewing itself... in pain, of course... forever.

Forever might be long or short, depending on how you look at it. But it won't feel long or short in Heaven or Hell. There is essentially no way of describing forever. However, God is beyond forever, so there might be an end in an abstract way. But it won't feel like it without God... which is what Hell will be like.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: